Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
MB2ki7FK_o.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CA30A0DC5E479C44B780647B9B99F086FD3D9D5C&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-703270/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Um...New uploader lxml has come to FN. This is his first upload ! ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [180525] [アトリエかぐや BARE&BUNNY] Love×Holic ~魅惑の乙女と白濁カン?.torrent
    14.9 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:
Best of the month for me. I am such a shill for this people.

This game was made for all the deniers that said that they were getting repetitive and predictable with their big sister cliches. I played the trial and yep it changed. I think mechanics wise it is the largest deviation I have seen yet. This game in a way plays more like Hibiki x CATION or a SMEE game. You go to different locales and you have to build your meter with heroines based on conversation and affinity for those conversation topics. You can also buy items (it's limited I know but still nice to have) and there are multiple heroines for capture. The most I think on a Bare and Bunny game I think now at 6. Yep I am quite excited. Plus I think I have never seen a Yuki-onna vampire hybrid girl. A pioneer in bishoujo Japanese media. We are witnessing history being made here folks.

Lots of things to get excited about. Serah (seems that the "Darling" calling heroine is a thing with B&B) and Avril are already my favorites. Although Mai started to grow on me. It brings me great pleasure to know that this game is in this month top 3 best sellers across Japanese stores

Enjoy your last weekend of May. Here are your graduation gifts.

Save

Walkthrough

Edit: Will enable the links as soon as they pop out.

Update: Walkthrough still not out

Update: Walkthrough is up. And there is no way around it. You will need saving a lot.

Last edited:
Best game this month for sure! I really like how the characters look in this game. Bare&Bunny is really the best subcompany from a-kaguya imo.

Hope the game will sell very good so we see much more of this!

Hoping it will be better than Aku Yome which still holds a Place for me in the whole "Demons/Angels" Direction. Didn't really like the whole Gameplay Aspect from the Trial, which i guess is normal given my non existend understanding of the language. Will propably just Quick Save/Load my way trough it. :)

Hoping it will be better than Aku Yome which still holds a Place for me in the whole "Demons/Angels" Direction. Didn't really like the whole Gameplay Aspect from the Trial, which i guess is normal given my non existend understanding of the language. Will propably just Quick Save/Load my way trough it. :)

You know it. It will be a challenge for non speakers for sure. It is kind of old school in that you have to pay attention to personality and social cues in what best way to get the most meter out of your interactions with the heroines (without a Walkthrough). Or you can quick save a lot and brute force trial and error until you find the most optimal conversation flows that will move the meter the best.

Undoubtedly the most polished/ambitious B&B's work, ever, though it's still mainly about tons of quick saving and loading (get 25 points, then pay 1 for S or 2 for M for a scene). Looking at a sample CG published today, the harem route seems especially challenging, but it's a preferable combination. A pity that the twins don't get a scene though.

I can't start the game.
When i press at "Start.exe" Nothing happens. i have installed / updated my DirectX.
Anyone has the same problem?

Would be happy for a save. Also this game makes me hate the fact that I don't know japanese.

Bare & Bunny in a fantasy setting is a must!!! AAAAAH!! I also love to shilling them.

I keep getting a cmd text error even though I changed my region. Anyone have an idea? Thanks for the upload!

Everything need to be in japanese, text, unicode and place you live. Well I leave like that always due to many novels having a problem with any of this things.

My only complains about the novel are..when are they going to upgrade the resolution? lol

Reactions: jargar
Dammit, Suzuka and Mai's h-scenes are nearly unbearable on ears. Another AkaSaka moment. What a let down.

When I try to start the game a message shows up that directs me to a homepage which tells me to download and install some software.
What is that about, do I need a crack or something?

When I try to start the game a message shows up that directs me to a homepage which tells me to download and install some software.
What is that about, do I need a crack or something?
Did you download the torrent from this thread or somewhere else? I suspect you downloaded the digital version of the game, which requires crack. You could either wait for a crack, or download the iso version from this thread.

no start game plsss help
Have you done these two steps?

- Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locale > Japanese
- Control Panel > Region > Format > Japanese

If you have done those but the game still won't boot, try installing the DirectX provided with the game.

antes de instalarlo ya lo tenia en japones hasta con el idioma descargado de windows update pero no iniciaba
lo tuve que descargar de 2DJGAME y cambie el formato y inicio

antes de instalarlo ya lo tenia en japones hasta con el idioma descargado de windows update pero no iniciaba
lo tuve que descargar de 2DJGAME y cambie el formato y inicio
Can you provide the link? If it's the digital/DL version, then you'll need crack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.