Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
C6ovIImB_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E2B28720575D9BF6FB5C3FD14DD5DB28189AB28E&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-687382/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [180330] [シルキーズプラス A5和牛] バタフライシーカー -Butterfly Seeker-.torrent
    18.6 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
This is the one that got away. The one I could buy because I ran out of cash. Well also the pre-order rewards didn't appeal to me much.

I know that Riddle Joker for most people it will be the most awaited of the month. And who can blame them, yuzu soft makes good games with appealing characters and stories. But for me it has to be this one. A detective thriller with cute character design and great cast to back it up.

I think you got all the necessary elements for a satisfying murder thriller. Your protagonist has the ability to analyze the crime scene. Your sempai is an aspiring criminal profiler that uses FBI and Interpol methods, your classmate can analyze emotional and metal states, your kouhai is the muscle, your teacher is a hardened cop detective and your sister is.... I think I said enough about why the character setup works for the story.

Now into the meat. I won't go into the story, I think you can get into VNDB if you want a summary. What I will get into is the execution. You are given summaries of the victims. Information about them including how the cadaver was found. The using your detective skills you have to think about patterns and connections. Simple system. All you have to do is read and pay attention.

There is no save or walkthrough at the moment so I will help you out on the first case. I played the demo so what follows is spoilers on the clues and the nature of the murderer. I am going from memory so please excuse me if I don't use the same wording as the game.

Generalities between victims:
Bodies found in different cases like duffle bags and backpacks in alleyways.
All victims where recorded online on video or voice.
All victims screamed or shrilled when they where recorded.
Victims showed lacerations in ziz zag patterns.
All victims female and in one way or another are involved in careers or hobbies that they employ their voice (radio host, voice actress, aspiring singer, etc.).

Murderer:
A retired classic music composer that got obsessed with a particular song. So obsessed that he believed that the devil in that song commanded him to pursue worthy instruments to play his devilish song. He then heard a women scream and that excited him. To him music are the screams of women. He abducts victims that he deems worthy of being used as an "instrument". He then proceeded to torture and mutilate the victims so they scream in agony for his pleasure. Once he deemed then no longer useful for screaming, he then kills them and like an instrument, he put them on a case. Afterward he abandons them on alleyways.

This should get you going in the meantime. Enjoy your Easter!

Update: The goods have arrived. I'll still leave my post as I feel proud of my barely serviceable summarizing skills.

Save

Walkthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
Hi... is there any crack for this game? Tried opening the app but it says I need to install first but you need to insert DVD to install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.