[Hentai game] [171124] [SMEE] メイキング・ラバーズ -Making*Lovers- + Naked Patch + Theme Collection + Drama CD [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
tMUP0Ek8_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C30CC105DEF7A13087A00A61CF63CC75988D475A&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-656411/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...This game was bought and shared by my friend, but he did not want to be credit ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [171124] [SMEE] メイキング・ラバーズ -Making*Lovers- + Naked Patch + Theme Colle.torrent
    22.9 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
Damn it, game has REGION LOCK. Refuses to run even when display language is on Japanese

EDIT: Got it working with NTLEA.

EDIT 2 : This need h-code too......sign >.>

Last edited:
Looks like seiya hasn't finished the game yet, so just wait patiently.

SMEE games tend to be quite involved choice wise. I don't blame them if it takes a long time to make. I'll make sure to post it here once it's ready!

Update:

It's here...sort of. It's still being caputured but it should update itself so I am just going to let it sit here.

Save

Walkthrough

Update 2: It's done. Walkthrough complete. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I just launched it with default settings from ntleasWin.exe. Choose AppPath at the bottom and then "Save & Run" button.

I seem to get this error when trying to launch using the default options from ntleasWin.exe
using Windows 10 Pro

Error.jpg

Edit: using Locale Emulator seems to work for me - just make sure to to enable "Fake system UI language"

SMEE games tend to be quite involved choice wise. I don't blame them if it takes a long time to make. I'll make sure to post it here once it's ready!

Update:

It's here...sort of. It's still being caputured but it should update itself so I am just going to let it sit here.

Save

Walkthrough

The walkthrough is now officially released.

Reactions: 'fresco
When I use ITHVNR to hook the text, only parts of the text get hooked. Anyone know a solution for this?

When i was playing with NTLEA till game opening something error like this Problem.jpg

It tell me "Ethornell BURIKO general interpreter has stopped working"

How to fix it?

View attachment 18231

I use default setting to start game, But my laptop is use window 10 64-bit. Is the cause of the problem?

Looks like the the forums have eaten yet another victim (your attachment) again...

Anyways, under Win7 64 bit, I can run the game with "Codepage Select" set to "Japanese (Shift JIS)" (or "日本語 (シフト JIS)" if displayed in Japanese).

If this still doesn't work, you may try to use Locale Emulator (preferably the latest version) instead (with the option "fake system UI language" (or something like that) checked).

Reactions: Rasephere
Looks like the the forums have eaten yet another victim (your attachment) again...

Anyways, under Win7 64 bit, I can run the game with "Codepage Select" set to "Japanese (Shift JIS)" (or "日本語 (シフト JIS)" if displayed in Japanese).

If this still doesn't work, you may try to use Locale Emulator (preferably the latest version) instead (with the option "fake system UI language" (or something like that) checked).

Okay sir, this is my settingProblem2.PNG

Okay sir, this is my settingView attachment 18233

Then try Locale Emulator with the settings mentioned in that reply.

Otherwise, try either one of the following:
1. Change your system's settings for non-Unicode programs to Japanese, and use try one the game with using either NTLEA or Locale Emulatorr (again using the same mentioned settings) to run the game.
2. uninstall the game (with the uninstaller normally), then reinstall it using Locale Emulator (again using the same mentioned settings), then try using either NTLEA or Locale Emulator to run the game.

Reactions: Rasephere

1. Change your system's settings for non-Unicode programs to Japanese, and use try one the game with using either NTLEA or Locale Emulatorr (again using the same mentioned settings) to run the game.
2. uninstall the game (with the uninstaller normally), then reinstall it using Locale Emulator (again using the same mentioned settings), then try using either NTLEA or Locale Emulator to run the game.

Locale Emulator can fix it, thank you for help sir (^人^)

I have tried to do it in a PC with Windows 10 32 bits and the game does not work with Locale Emulator, I have applied the same configuration and there goes out for me the message of which alone it is possible to use in Japan.
A greeting.

I have tried to do it in a PC with Windows 10 32 bits and the game does not work with Locale Emulator, I have applied the same configuration and there goes out for me the message of which alone it is possible to use in Japan.
A greeting.

For Locale Emulator, have you:
- Updated it to the latest version (at least v.2.4.0.0)?
- (in the settings of the Locale Emulator) Checked/Marked the checkbox that's called something like "Fake system UI language" (Third item under "Advanced options")?

For Locale Emulator, have you:
- Updated it to the latest version (at least v.2.4.0.0)?
- (in the settings of the Locale Emulator) Checked/Marked the checkbox that's called something like "Fake system UI language" (Third item under "Advanced options")?

If, it uses these adjustments but nonetheless the message continues going out for me that the game is from the region of Japan.
A greeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。