Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
main.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FBD5EB27D851FB8D0D1F85C50C5A0A002A4D0C91&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-641005/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170915] [ディーゼルマイン] 或る館にて.torrent
    19.4 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
i unlocked it too , did u pass the clock configuration ? i think i put 07 or 03
After that it opens a door, but i dunno nothing else seems to happend . any clues ?

Reactions: pokerking
i unlocked it too , did u pass the clock configuration ? i think i put 07 or 03
After that it opens a door, but i dunno nothing else seems to happend . any clues ?

Yeah I walked out to hall had the chat scene and now nothing seems to prompt a new scene. Let me know if you find what to do next, I've ran over the entire map click on everything obvious and nothing.

damn, so u guys also stuck after that scene too huh, game so much potential but the puzzle kinda hard

Yeah I walked out to hall had the chat scene and now nothing seems to prompt a new scene. Let me know if you find what to do next, I've ran over the entire map click on everything obvious and nothing.

So there are a couple of things you may have missed at this point. At the bottom of the stairs the horse heads? at the end of the railings turn. This opens the room upstairs on the left.
If you've done that, there are four floor-plates that click near the top of the room. Solving that puzzle gets you the gun.

Those I believe are the remaining triggers you need for the "event" to progress the story along. I did those first, so for me the trigger was the clock room.
Also, If you take the second choice before you jump over the hole then you get the CG unlock and don't have to solve the clock puzzle.

There seem to be (at least) two endings, but for me the game freezes up before completing one of them.

So there are a couple of things you may have missed at this point. At the bottom of the stairs the horse heads? at the end of the railings turn. This opens the room upstairs on the left.
If you've done that, there are four floor-plates that click near the top of the room. Solving that puzzle gets you the gun.

Those I believe are the remaining triggers you need for the "event" to progress the story along. I did those first, so for me the trigger was the clock room.
Also, If you take the second choice before you jump over the hole then you get the CG unlock and don't have to solve the clock puzzle.

There seem to be (at least) two endings, but for me the game freezes up before completing one of them.

How did you solve the puzzle with four floor plates? I know they said something when you check at center of that table, and that theres a number lock or something on upper left of that room. But I have no idea what that password is, or how the floor plates work.

How did you solve the puzzle with four floor plates? I know they said something when you check at center of that table, and that theres a number lock or something on upper left of that room. But I have no idea what that password is, or how the floor plates work.

The plates make two sounds, and the "heavier" of the two sounds is the right one.
Standing by the door with the code, start with the top left switch and go around clockwise hitting all four.

When you first come upstairs there's a cutscene that shows a kind of stone slab or coffin - the number on the coffin is the code. I believe the clue that tells you this is later on - you don't actually need to open the door for a while.
The code is 1024.
Take note of the pattern on the floor - there's no puzzle there, but it's the answer to one later.

zzz thanks for the help. I play without sound/music normally... So I never noticed...

I think I unlocked the second ending too. But yeah it freeze with an empty dialogue box.

Walkthrough(General):
1. After entering the house, go to the right.

2. There will be a scene where a sound is heard from a room. Enter, and you will be locked in.

3. Check the button to unlock the door.

4. From the main door of the mansion, head left into a room with locked door. From that room, above will have a skeleton with key.

5. Use the key at the upper left room from main door.

6. Man with knife will assault the girls, then Sakura(pink hair girl) will run

7. Choose which girl to go with you(Affects bathing scene later). (Might also affect a scene? Was second playthrough. In front of door to the second floor, black hair girl talks to a spirit, then takes you to a video of what the guy did to the captured girl. The girl will then stab you to death to hide it. GAME OVER).

8. Get the warehouse room key from the guy at the northern corridors.

9. Warehouse is at the room of the main door, go to upper left and unlock it. A ghost will save you.

10. From the main door of the mansion, in that area, upper right will have a bathroom. You will find a key to second floor here. The girls will bathe there, and you can peep at them through a hole on the upper right of that room.

11. Meet up with the others at the lower right room of the mansion.

12. Go up to second floor.

Note: At the main stairway before you go to second floor, you can see two horse statues, make them face each other to unlock a door on second floor.

13. To the left, there is a room with painted carpet (Shows how to unlock path to underground later), as well as a locked door that needs the password 1024 to open. For the 4 strange panels, start from top left and go clockwise. You will find a gun at the center of the table then.

14. To the upper right of the corridor, you will choose who to jump over the ledge. (Likely to affect Black hair girl events)

15-A. If you jump over the edge, you will need to unlock the door by putting "07" in the clock (the ornaments in lower part of the room gives the clue).

15-B. If the other boy jumps over the edge, go over in the nearest room and to the door. You will see through the keyhole and he will be possessed and will assault the black hair girl. Fight (or don't fight) to force the door open to enter.

16.After both corridor and the gun events, you will hear a scream.

17. Go to the left then up. Enter the room and check the portrait to save Sakura.

18. Get the underground key from the room where you saved Sakura.

19. Go to the right corridor, middle room to meet up with the rest.

20. From the right corridor, go up to the underground stairs. Use the pattern from the second floor to open, or just use the lighted patterns. Enter and escape from the monster. There will be an event for all 3 of u hiding.

21. Go to the main door room for the next event, black hair girl will then need to rest.

22. Go out of the room, walking down you will find the brown hair girl.

23. Going out of the room and entering the lower left room you will find one of the guys.

24. Going out of the room and heading right, you will meet sakura, who will be stuck in the wall. you will have 3 choices
Laugh at her (She will be safe)
Rape her
Help her (You will look for tools, but your friend will rape her and she will get out after that)

26. After finding all 3 of them, you will hear Sakura's scream. Go back for another event.

27. After the event, a key will drop as you are leaving the servants room. This is the key to the eldest son of the house. Also his message.

28. Go to the second floor, your friend will be standing in front of the door.

29. Talk to him, go inside the room.

30. Check the chain at upper left.

31. Look at the red barrel of gunpowder.

32. Talk to girl of your choice, provided you met the requirements. Requirements likely being you have had specific events with them (Not sure exact requirements for black hair girl).

33. Go to the underground room and get your ending.

Extra information(May require testing):
Note: At step 17, check the bookshelf in the room before the portrait to get "Servant's diary 1". Since it says "1", I think there should be others. The bookshelf in the lower right room seems suspicious, but I haven't found any others.

Note:
Point 32, the girl whom you may choose seems to be dependent on your choices in the game. Brown haired girl seems to be determined by peeking at bathing event, Sakura determined by when she is stuck in the wall. Black hair girl may either require that you don't meet requirements for either girl, or what I did was 1 - Choose her at Step 7, 2 - Did not peep at bathing, 3 - Jump over myself so the other guy won't assault her.

For True End:
Not sure if you need to gain the black hair girl's favor to get the true end.

25. Note: After Sakura's event, go back to the hole where she was stuck. You will find the incomplete book of Death and Spirits.

If you have the book from Sakura's hole, you can enter the 1024 room now to get a talisman.

Go to the bathing pool for one soul piece.

Go to the dining table for one soul piece.

Go to the second floor, right side middle room for one soul piece.

Proceed with the rest of the story, and you will notice a variation in what happens. However, it froze for my game.

Did anyone of you manage to download the updated version 1.01 of this game from the dieselmine homepage and unlocked the second ending of this game??

Where is this wall that Sakura is stuck in? Can't find the damn place.

Also, how do you escape the damn monster? do you go into the closet to dodge the sucker? He was still chasing me when the timer went out, so I have no how to progress and find pink hair without restarting, hoping the sucker doesn't spawn.

Where is this wall that Sakura is stuck in? Can't find the damn place.

Also, how do you escape the damn monster? do you go into the closet to dodge the sucker? He was still chasing me when the timer went out, so I have no how to progress and find pink hair without restarting, hoping the sucker doesn't spawn.

Never mind, figured it out. Only issue now is the game freezing towards the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.