Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
pakedata.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DED09FABDC7D10B080FDAD04A88BFAC9520BAB11&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-639026/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170907] [平安亭] ネトラレたママは好きですか?~教育ママと家庭教??.torrent
    14.9 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
My os is winXP home and everything set to Japanese, but the characters are weird. Even I used NTLEA it was not working. May anyone tell how to solve this.

My os is winXP home and everything set to Japanese, but the characters are weird. Even I used NTLEA it was not working. May anyone tell how to solve this.

You'll need to set the date, time, currency, and other regional format options to Japanese too with Heiantei games as far as I've played their titles. It's their engine.

What's up with the text? I can only hook a bunch of nonsense.

Do I have to unlock a route or something?
I wasn't able to see even a single CG while skipping throug the game.

Last edited:
Like most Heiantei games, you'll need to set everything to Japanese to work, not the usual switch Unicode to Japanese and done. You'll need to set Regional settings like Date, Time, Currency to work as well, otherwise you'll only see "gibberish".

For the game, as expected for Heiantei, the CG work is top notch, one aspect that i was disappointed was how uninvolved the main protagonist is through the story (the son), he's not present in majority of the scenes, he's more of a passive protagonist if you'll, since most of the events through the story he doesn't know what's happening at all, that's too be expected i guess since he's a kid.

The fun of the game comes in the sections where you find what was really happening at certain points of the story, conveniently called as "At that time, my mom was...".

Last edited:
Love Heientai games but I'm not a fan of NTR unless its all from the female's point of view. And even then its not a preference. So I was a bit letdown when the theme was revealed. Hopefully next one is back to being more my taste. Who gets the most POV in this one?

I already changed Regional, date and time all to Japan but the still didn't work xd

Its far easier to just download and use Locale Emulator. Then you don't have to mess with switching back and forth all the time.

http://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/

Follow the install instructions, and when you're ready to run this game with it for the first time, right click the game .exe, go to Locale Emulator, and select Modify Application Profile. In the window that comes up, tick the "Fake System UI Language" box, and save.

Heientai, Tinkerbell, and Wendybell games are the only game engines I've come across that require the Fake System UI Language box be checked, so for most other games then you can just start the game through LE straightaway without any extra steps. And you can keep all your core Windows language settings to your native language.

Last edited:
Reactions: adaa
What's up with the text? I can only hook a bunch of nonsense.

Do I have to unlock a route or something?
I wasn't able to see even a single CG while skipping throug the game.

The main game has very few H-scenes. Find a walkthrough and burn through all the routes on skip, then go to the その時ママは…… option on the main menu to see all the H-scenes that were going on in the background while the main story was going. Viewing them from that unlocks them in the scene viewer as well.

Meh... netorare from one of my favourite companies. Pretty sad. Didn't expect such genre from Heiantei. Previous game was great. This ones' artstyle is tempting of course, but i don't think i'll interested in playing from kid's POV. Boring.

Love Heientai games but I'm not a fan of NTR unless its all from the female's point of view. And even then its not a preference. So I was a bit letdown when the theme was revealed. Hopefully next one is back to being more my taste. Who gets the most POV in this one?
Exactly, i love pretty much all previous ones. Just classic good plump wife's netori without much hardcore stuff. Basically paradise for me. But netorare, when you're playing as little kid? Please no, even if wife is looking very good. It's always pitiful playing as such character. Not gonna have any problem if that teacher was protagonist.

Meh... netorare from one of my favourite companies. Pretty sad. Didn't expect such genre from Heiantei. Previous game was great. This ones' artstyle is tempting of course, but i don't think i'll interested in playing from kid's POV. Boring.

Exactly, i love pretty much all previous ones. Just classic good plump wife's netori without much hardcore stuff. Basically paradise for me. But netorare, when you're playing as little kid? Please no, even if wife is looking very good. It's always pitiful playing as such character. Not gonna have any problem if that teacher was protagonist.

There is almost no netorare. Most of the story told from third person perspective. And boy's perspective is without any romance toward his mother. This reads more like netori. As netorare lover I was disappointed, but the scenes is hot anyway and netori like games sometimes is fine too.

One more question, I read something about the main route not having many scenes, and that most of the scenes are only viewable after completely from the memory panel or something? Is this accurate? Because I really hate the trend that the actual narrative of a game (various ending branches notwithstanding), do not supply all the scenes and its only afterwards, view a menu, that you can access them. ANIM's done this in their most recent NTR games in regards to the female POV route, which to me was the only part of those games I liked. But either way not having the ongoing narrative to go through to collect all the scenes defeats the purpose to me.

There is almost no netorare. Most of the story told from third person perspective. And boy's perspective is without any romance toward his mother. This reads more like netori. As netorare lover I was disappointed, but the scenes is hot anyway and netori like games sometimes is fine too.

It woldn't be netori anyway because protag isn't a ntr teacher guy (i mean, even if part of story told from third person's view, it doesn't make it netori that way). Romance isn't really needed too (he's just a shota after all), netorare possible just because it's this kid's mother. Pretty much any stranger's sex with close relative considered netorare in this case. I'm big lover of netori, and i just can't see this game as "classic good old from Heiantei" that we see and love all this years. Sad for me. Graphics and scenes are very good of course, as always. I like new artist's faces.

One more question, I read something about the main route not having many scenes, and that most of the scenes are only viewable after completely from the memory panel or something? Is this accurate? Because I really hate the trend that the actual narrative of a game (various ending branches notwithstanding), do not supply all the scenes and its only afterwards, view a menu, that you can access them. ANIM's done this in their most recent NTR games in regards to the female POV route, which to me was the only part of those games I liked. But either way not having the ongoing narrative to go through to collect all the scenes defeats the purpose to me.

Yes, it's accurate. Because it's entirely different point of view. That's why this game and ANIM NTR games use such system (can't say i like it either, because husband's part is just painful to read). You can watch other scenes from main menu, panel "その時ママは……" ("At that time, mom was..."). I mean, it's kinda "can't be other way", because main story is from husband's (or whoever else) view after all. So they do it for us to see other "secret" part\mode, that husband and other characters can't\shouldn't see normally. Change protag that way.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get the text to work? Changed the unicode, region, and time. still doesn't work

Bump,
I have the same problem as the person above, I changed everything yet the game lags when I try to play,
everytime I click for new dialogue, it frezes for a couple of sec

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。