Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
71-ghYvJBhL._SL1000_.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:73E86012A87C38C470FB4322BB7129911C91217D&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-628510/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170728] [ALICESOFT] 超昂神騎エクシール.torrent
    18 KB · Views: 892
Last edited:
Question. IS it possible to make a vanilla run of this game? As in not getting into the "alternative" things that this franchise is known for?

Thanks!

Question. IS it possible to make a vanilla run of this game? As in not getting into the "alternative" things that this franchise is known for?

Thanks!

I too would like this question answered. Maybe my tastes are mild, but anything that involves tentacles is usually a bit much for me. I really like the term you used there, by the way.

"Alternative things" lol

Thanks!
I too would like this question answered. Maybe my tastes are mild, but anything that involves tentacles is usually a bit much for me. I really like the term you used there, by the way.

"Alternative things" lol

You are given an option whether to skip rape scenes. Avoiding sending the girls on suicide missions helps too.

You are given an option whether to skip rape scenes. Avoiding sending the girls on suicide missions helps too.

"Skip" rape scenes....Is there a way to "avoid" the rape scenes, Kind of like Heartful Maman?

"Skip" rape scenes....Is there a way to "avoid" the rape scenes, Kind of like Heartful Maman?
Never lose a boss fight. Having said that, previous iterations (Escalayer, Haruka) have unavoidable rape scenes (female on female), though I'm not sure about this one.

It need's H-code .It doesn't hook with anything...

I got it to hook with Visual Novel Reader (although not perfectly). You will get a bunch of System 44 options, I found it on this one: System44 -71c00000 SHIFT-JIS. Unfortunately it puts "MessageWindow/dialog" in between each line, but it does seem to get all the text.

So If in the game you get:
Line A
Line B
Line C

In VNR it will put:
Line A MessageWindow/dialog
Line B MessageWindow/dialog
Line C

After looking at the event thumbnails via garbro, I'm rather disappointed the protag has no ero scene with the female sub-characters at all. The last few releases of AliceSoft seem rather thin on the ero scenes count. Are they going through a hard time?

After looking at the event thumbnails via garbro, I'm rather disappointed the protag has no ero scene with the female sub-characters at all. The last few releases of AliceSoft seem rather thin on the ero scenes count. Are they going through a hard time?

I have to agree, the scenes seemed too few and not as effort filled as I usual expect from Alicesoft. :(

Alicesoft is probably making a loss lately. I'm seeing a lot of 'budget cut' design choices since Heartful Maman.

Find out how to play with machine translate now

1/ Get Visual novel reader and attach the game

Set hook as System44 -71c00000 SHIFT-JIS just as @broodwarjc said

2/ Play game and get back to Text Settings menu of Visual Novel Reader

1.jpg
See the Text Threads, now row down till the end
2.jpg
Select the Thread in red square as dialog and click save

3/ Remeber to check Text to clipboard on Visual novel Reader option

4/ Now Open Tool on Transalation Aggregator
Enable Subsitutions

Then Edit Subsitutions and replace all the "messagewindow/xxx" with" " (space)

You have eliminate all the useless things, just text remain in cliboard now
3.jpg

Last edited:
can't see those attachments ,also can't find this "4/ Now Open Tool on Trasalation Aggregator
Enable Subsitutions"

can't see those attachments ,also can't find this "4/ Now Open Tool on Trasalation Aggregator
Enable Subsitutions"

Click on the attachment not working?

And Transalation Aggregator is another software, you can search and download it

Click on the attachment not working?

And Transalation Aggregator is another software, you can search and download it

Thats what i get when i click on them . Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.