Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
sirius.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:212C855D1A3F99E397C77B6DDC7A5789B18A9B53&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-628481/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170728] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] 百奇繚乱の館 初回限定版.torrent
    19.3 KB · Views: 759
Last edited:
Tied 3rd most awaited for me this month with Aoiro Note. I played the demo and it is an involved game of going around a Victorian mansion fucking people or seeing people getting fucked. Pretty straight forward.

There no info posted in Seiya-Saiga at the moment I posted this comment. I looked around and I found this walkthrough. Unfortunately no save at the moment:

Walkthrough

Thanks for the game, i downloaded it and when i open the game and go to "Start" a Error pop up
error.png

I have a W7 i changed the OS to Japan as Usual, i have other VN that i have downloaded from here and worked fine before , So anyone have a idea what it could be ?

Thanks for the game, i downloaded it and when i open the game and go to "Start" a Error pop up
View attachment 16696

I have a W7 i changed the OS to Japan as Usual, i have other VN that i have downloaded from here and worked fine before , So anyone have a idea what it could be ?

What i did was change everything on control painel to japanese (region, clock, mouse, etc) and the game works normaly now but i can't hook the text seems like this one indeed needs a H code, gonna try VNR now...

What i did was change everything on control painel to japanese (region, clock, mouse, etc) and the game works normaly now but i can't hook the text seems like this one indeed needs a H code, gonna try VNR now...

Thanks for reply, btw did u installe the game ? or just extract the iso and go to the .exe . because inside of the ISO there is a folder for Windows, System 32 etc.

Thanks for reply, btw did u installe the game ? or just extract the iso and go to the .exe . because inside of the ISO there is a folder for Windows, System 32 etc.

I extracted the iso and then i opened the iso with daemon tools and installed the game.

Reactions: Unleashed

Thanks man, changed everything on control panel to Japan worked for me !!

Can't get the game to run... I've got all the other Astronauts games but this one and Dungeon of Regalias arent working for me. Format and Locale are both set to Japanese. Any Ideas?

Nope. It was just released today here in the forum I believe.
Wow I confused some characters with older works in fact the main heroine is almost using the same dress as an heroine of another story mansion made by the same staff even the secretary character that use glasses.

Wow I confused some characters with older works in fact the main heroine is almost using the same dress as an heroine of another story mansion made by the same staff even the secretary character that use glasses.

By the same staff? Woulnt be surprised if you confused it with Kiriya Hakushakuke no Roku Shimai, but that is from Atelier Kaguya not from Astronaut. Especialy because Ririka (Hyakki) looks like a younger Kurenai (Kiriya).

By the same staff? Woulnt be surprised if you confused it with Kiriya Hakushakuke no Roku Shimai, but that is from Atelier Kaguya not from Astronaut. Especialy because Ririka (Hyakki) looks like a younger Kurenai (Kiriya).

Same artist though.

it's sub-brand of astronauts, sirius.
ofc the art would be done by M&M. and some returning voice actresses.

btw, any walkthrough ?
i am stuck in 2nd playthrough where i always end up dead.
looks like each route needs you to gather specific (different) item ?

edit : nvm thanks for the guide, @fresco

Tied 3rd most awaited for me this month with Aoiro Note. I played the demo and it is an involved game of going around a Victorian mansion fucking people or seeing people getting fucked. Pretty straight forward.

There no info posted in Seiya-Saiga at the moment I posted this comment. I looked around and I found this walkthrough. Unfortunately no save at the moment:

Walkthrough

http://sagaoz.net/savedata/

CTRL+F: 百奇繚乱の館(パッケージ版)
Right-click on link: choose "save target as".

If only this has any relation to the Kiriya game by atelier kaguya, guess this is the closest to it's sequel / successor.

Hope Sirius can make a Demonion III.

I get the same error as unleashed everything is set to japan so i have no idea whats going on as the game launches fine but when i hit start that error pops up.

If only this has any relation to the Kiriya game by atelier kaguya, guess this is the closest to it's sequel / successor.

Hope Sirius can make a Demonion III.

They most likely will and I'm sure their next game is Demonion. Looks to me it's their most profitable set of games.

I get the same error as unleashed everything is set to japan so i have no idea whats going on as the game launches fine but when i hit start that error pops up.

This is how i set up it.

Sin título.png

Its on spanish thou , i did that and game worked fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。