Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
nanawind.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7E7DD3E89DD9D46A7A81C725865314609D749B68&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-621025/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...PlayDRM again...

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170630] [NanaWind] 春音アリス*グラム + Bonus + Update 1.1.torrent
    21 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:
I think thisis becoming the new reality. More and more games are using PlayDRM in the Land of the Rising Sun. Fortunately the Internet will find the way.

Anyways, this game is hands down the most awaited for the month and for good reason. Good characters, good voice acting, good CG's and a somewhat nice story. Well, at least that is the vibe I got from the demo. Do recommend!

If you are in the US, then Happy 4th of July and in a couple weeks, happy Bastille day, here is some stuff to celebrate:

Save

Walkthrough

it makes me sad that i can't immediately play this ;-;

btw, thanks for sharing!

Everyone, please don't bother with this game yet. It has PLAY DRM and you can't start it. Next time I hope uploaders don't upload games without the crack.

Everyone, please don't bother with this game yet. It has PLAY DRM and you can't start it. Next time I hope uploaders don't upload games without the crack.

Actually, releasing unplayable playdrm games can promote cracking the game for anonymous users, because this playdrm cracking method is using the uncracked game exe& debuggers, and cracking the server signals, etc. Above all, it has playdrm protected note written by girlcelly, so it's totally up to you to download. I know it gets your expectation crushed when unplayable games get released, but it's not like you have to re-download the whole game to use the crack when it's released. So I believe patience is all we got...

I don't remember many games that got uncracked, probably you can count them with your fingers.
Also releasing a crack after same time can improve game sales and get better games.
If it was for me i'll prefer to release the cracks immediately only for bad games.

I dont think that current situation has something to do with the game sales. Some people just wanna show their uniqueness & l33tness :D

Is this game got new playDRM or something? New aokana and latest cation games got playdrm too and they crack it in 1 or 2 days..

Since the discussion isn't going on the way as the understanding I have with the situation of this game so I will tell what I know here...

In face, both yukimai and 2DJ/mikocon/flower... or whatever you called them have already developed the crack respectively

But for yukimai , instead of developed the crack of this game , he has managed to develop a universal crack for PlayDRM and it worked on this game...

So he are not cracking this game himself and you are not receiving the crack from him this time.

And he has determined to share the universal crack to members on kf forum only so yeah...

If you want the universal crack that hard I will suggest you register on that forum and actively share some games/ plays the minigame in that forum so you can gain the permission to download the universal crack

Of course you will still need a china region proxy in order to use the universal crack. At least you needed it on the most updated version available currently(v 0.53).

Last edited:
Since the discussion isn't going on the way as the understanding I have with the situation of this game so I will tell what I know here...

In face, both yukimai and 2DJ/mikocon/flower... or whatever you called them have already developed the crack respectively

But for yukimai , instead of developed the crack of this game , he has managed to develop a universal crack for PlayDRM and it worked on this game...

So he are not cracking this game himself and you are not receiving the crack from him this time.

And he has determined to share the universal crack to members on kf forum only so yeah...

If you want the universal crack that hard I will suggest you register on that forum and actively share some games/ plays the minigame in that forum so you can gain the permission to download the universal crack

Of course you will still need a china region proxy in order to use the universal crack. At least you needed it on the most updated version available currently(v 0.53).

Thanks for the information. Why aren't any of them releasing the crack publicly though...? I mean, yeah they're not obligated to, but it'd be much appreciated :(

Thanks for the information. Why aren't any of them releasing the crack publicly though...? I mean, yeah they're not obligated to, but it'd be much appreciated :(

Well they just don't care that much when they and their community can play the game so... :(

Well they just don't care that much when they and their community can play the game so... :(

Oh I see... :( but I mean, they've released PlayDRM cracks for VNs in the past, right? Why is this time different?

And could you provide the link to this kf forum? Sorry, don't know where to find it.

Well thats kinda stupid, need alot of the forum points to download the crack... Guess have to just give up to play this game.

Oh I see... :( but I mean, they've released PlayDRM cracks for VNs in the past, right? Why is this time different?

And could you provide the link to this kf forum? Sorry, don't know where to find it.

Just google 2dkf, it's Chinese forum

I think it's just a matter of time, they will release the crack itself after a while or it will leak one day.
This if all those assumptions are correct.

However, the lowest level limitation is setted at 300lv, which is a huge challenge for a new member. The experience one can get from everyday sign-in is really little. What's more, it's said that donating was an easy way to upgrade, but that system has just been removed:( Getting that tool is way too hard.

However, the lowest level limitation is setted at 300lv, which is a huge challenge for a new member. The experience one can get from everyday sign-in is really little. What's more, it's said that donating was an easy way to upgrade, but that system has just been removed:( Getting that tool is way too hard.

You will need to share games/soundtrack/CG or play the minigame in order to get level fast, each share will give you at least 10lv or you will need to reach lv18 in the minigame, which will give you lv 18^2 = lv324 to reach the limitation

You will need to share games/soundtrack/CG or play the minigame in order to get level fast, each share will give you at least 10lv or you will need to reach lv18 in the minigame, which will give you lv 18^2 = lv324 to reach the limitation

I couldnt find the game thing since the site is chinese, can you give some directions please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks