Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
top_image_4.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:54490212D711A6202F28C68FFF7C0D992BD0C775&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-612307/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170526] [Frill] パコマネ わたし、今日から名門野球部の性処理係にな??.torrent
    20.1 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Sad to see you or your source is stealing our private releases.

Do it again and we will make something that specifically target your releases and make them not playable whenever you copy from us.

Sad to see you or your source is stealing our private releases.

Do it again and we will make something that specifically target your releases and make them not playable whenever you copy from us.

U woot mate ?
Fg4PGoY.png

DAGvemF.gif

I am "The source". Actually , i was expecting you go paranoid, and that's hilarious.

Thank you for the public answer, rather than hiding in the staff contact area.
You proved yourself, we proved our dozen of private releases are still safe, win-win.

Thank you for the public answer, rather than hiding in the staff contact area.
You proved yourself, we proved our private release still work, win-win.

I don't need to "prove" my self. I don't remember being part of 2dj.
Accusing someone in "stealing" releases from your VIP group and whining about something two different things.

Pirates crossing pirates? Who would have thought.

Pirates crossing pirates? Who would have thought.

Eh, i don't remember ever running around and whining about "they steal my release / where my credits for this release".

Eh, i don't remember ever running around and whining about "they steal my release / where my credits for this release".

Indeed not. Just someone else. :alice_happy:

I just want the 2dj group to get out of AS.

Does anyone agree with me?:rolleyes:

Well, not trying to play devil's advocate but if that happens, then that is roughly half of the releases. I don't that would be the ideal solution.

Well, not trying to play devil's advocate but if that happens, then that is roughly half of the releases. I don't that would be the ideal solution.

you think half of the releases from 2dj?
The games and cracked almost were stolen by they group. except cheap little game and some cg packages.
just google the software "free net" you will know something about the souces.:)

Oh, naive child.

Toby fair:

iirc for the crack it is mostly done by the user with the name Mai. Raw posts ? You mean who posted first i guess, you clearly have bad observation skills.
Saying 2DJ buy only " small cheap games" also wrong, they do purchase large titles, one thing - all behind paywall what called VIP.
And don't worry about "source" A-S currently is the source of all related to hentai, well excluding CG / manga. I wander if someone tell me how to crack dmm / dlsite book drm...:alice_yay:

Last edited:
iirc for the crack it is mostly done by the user with the name Mai. Raw posts ? You mean who posted first i guess, you clearly have bad observation skills.
Saying 2DJ buy only " small cheap games" also wrong, they do purchase large titles, one thing - all behind paywall what called VIP.
And don't worry about "source" A-S currently is the source of all related to hentai, well excluding CG / manga. I wander if someone tell me how to crack dmm / dlsite book drm...:alice_yay:

I stand corrected then. I mean you are mod, I am not, so you are superior to me in all regards to sources and what not.

And full disclosure: I erased my comment because I did not like the formatting. I am a bit picky on how my comments should look.

the playdrm crack made by mai is from 2dfan/kf. They never allow 2dj to use his crack.But 2dj just ignore what he said.

and the game source you can find almost them from free net. So you mean the free net raw is the 2dj vip users released?

If it’s true ,I apologize for my words. but you know, free net is almost used by jp release god...lol

I stand corrected then. I mean you are mod, I am not, so you are superior to me in all regards to sources and what not.

And full disclosure: I erased my comment because I did not like the formatting. I am a bit picky on how my comments should look.

Ups, sorry about that seems like i quoted message before you deleted it.
Being a mod doesn't mean i cannot be wrong, there is different thing - i em uploader, thus i'm pretty much know who release what / who is the source, etcetera.
As for the your comment - cleaned.

the playdrm crack made by mai is from 2dfan/kf. They never allow 2dj to use his crack.But 2dj just ignore what he said.

and the game source you can find almost them from free net. So you mean the free net raw is the 2dj vip users released?

If it’s true ,I apologize for my words. but you know, free net is almost used by jp release god...lol

I'm aware of this situation, but don't really want get into it since not a member of 2dfan/kf, that's the GC field w
What i mean was - some of their VIP releases are "their" own. And 2dj post their own releases if this release was posted in the open web for everyone. Like today titles because of what GC was accused in stealing "vip" release.
You don't need to apologize really, yeah i know about FN w

Why bother about? Everyone uses the most appropriate source for further sharing. Girlcelly, Velka [biohrd ;>] and FTW will still be in this category :D

If this is like other frill games then it needs a no region loader, or change EVERYTHING to japan

finally, a comment that is not about conflicts lol

anw, i guess this game needs crack since FTW shared one in his post

Agreed. Now I can finally say this....I aint' playin this. Not my kind of tea. I'll check the CG's though for...experimental purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.