Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
topmovie11.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:475AE15F6E017A825FB3F64C065FEF71AB0E0736&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-604966/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Protection everywhere...

Attachments

• [170428] [Guilty] 手籠めにされる九人の堕女 The Motion.torrent
    15.2 KB · Views: 767
Last edited:
[MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION]; is this missing a part 6??

Why do they release a motion version of the ntr one? Is there a motion version of the actual franchise? If there is, I will eat my words, but if not then I will angrily wag my finger to the screen.

Why do they release a motion version of the ntr one? Is there a motion version of the actual franchise? If there is, I will eat my words, but if not then I will angrily wag my finger to the screen.

What does the motion mean? What diff is it from the original. Thinking of playing this and dnt knw if prev is a prequel or same thing

What does the motion mean? What diff is it from the original. Thinking of playing this and dnt knw if prev is a prequel or same thing

- added NTR(?), Rape(?) thingy (not sure), new CGs scene & expression are polar opposite of the original.
- but the most important difference, original didn't have animated cg, motion got some of them

edit : tl;dr it's alternate version of original title

Last edited:
- added scene
- added NTR(?), Rape(?) thingy (not sure), new CGs scene & expression are polar opposite of the original.
- but the most important difference, original didn't have animated cg, motion got some of them

So Original + New stuff. Not just new stuff ryt?

So Original + New stuff. Not just new stuff ryt?

sorry i was wrong, it's alternate version of original title, same world, same female interests, but different protagonist (and his personality). now it makes sense why those CGs are made like that.

i don't think they have the original content.

sorry i was wrong, it's alternate version of original title, same world, same female interests, but different protagonist (and his personality). now it makes sense why those CGs are made like that.

i don't think they have the original content.

I see, thanks. Guess tht means il play orig 1st

to clarify its basically some characters from the first yobai game and the rest of the second yobai game
characters from the first yobai game
Miyakura Yoshino and Momose Maki are in this title
from the second game they ditched
Tsubaki Noi
and since both games takes place in the same verse but different villages I don't know why they made this move though and certainly yobai and impregnation isnt the major theme of the game...
ohh and the protagonist is different (yes its a new character neither probably related to the first or second yobai games) this could certainly be a spin-off title

Guys, I'm seeing some confusion in this thread so I'll try to help clear a few things up. This is an updated version (with animated scenes, hence the Motion title) of an alternate version of Yobai. This take on the universe is not vanilla like Yobai, it's instead much more like Guilty's typical rapetastic fare. The game's main content is not actually new - the original non-motion version came out in late 2014. And 'fresco, Guilty made a motion version of the original Yobai, as well. That came out in 2015.

It's public, you didn't check?

edit: I can see the link even if i logout and restart the browser.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092