Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
ill_onsale.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:81B9E9C014A675A374C8418D9AAF005ED34F6B5A&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-597709/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Ops...PlayDRM everywhere...

Edit 1: Um...Many thank to 流風の舞 aka yukimai for making Crack ^_^

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170331] [ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ.torrent
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,380
  • [170331] [ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ クラック.rar
    741.1 KB · Views: 52,690
Last edited:
Re: [170331] [ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ [H-Game]

Reminder that this will need a crack.

Thanks for the torrent.

Been looking forward to this one. Thank you very much.

Hopefully it will be cracked soon

thanks for letting us know, hopefully we'll get it soon.

Same.

Been waiting for this game since December, i really just want to play it. I hope a CG set is uploaded soon.

Friday of next week can't cum sooner. I really dig Aoi Nagisa's art, too bad that most of it is on games like Asagi Battle Arena. Not my cup of tea. But this. This is so my cup of delicious First Flush Gyokuro Sae Midori. :goodtea:

I immediately pre this game as soon as it popped out. It might be the 3rd most awaited game of the month for me, but I bestow on it the great honor of being the 5th game to join my book shelf. Just awesome pervy stuff.:nosebleed:

Here is some stuff to celebrate,

Save

Walkthorough

Reactions: Blue Jay

Friday of next week can't cum sooner. I really dig Aoi Nagisa's art, too bad that most of it is on games like Asagi Battle Arena. Not my cup of tea. But this. This is so my cup of delicious First Flush Gyokuro Sae Midori. :goodtea:

I immediately pre this game as soon as it popped out. It might be the 3rd most awaited game of the month for me, but I bestow on it the great honor of being the 5th game to join my book shelf. Just awesome pervy stuff.:nosebleed:

Here is some stuff to celebrate,

Save

Walkthorough

Thanks but i dont think you need a save since Lune games adds an unlock 100% of CGs option in the settings menu.

And i agree, Aoi has great art that was sadly mostly wasted on crap like Lilith stuff so its nice to see a vanilla game with his art.

Not to mention that vanilla elf games are very fucking rare, more with a nameable protag which is the reason that for me this is best Lune game.

Thanks but i dont think you need a save since Lune games adds an unlock 100% of CGs option in the settings menu.

And i agree, Aoi has great art that was sadly mostly wasted on crap like Lilith stuff so its nice to see a vanilla game with his art.

Not to mention that vanilla elf games are very fucking rare, more with a nameable protag which is the reason that for me this is best Lune game.

Which brings me to the following. This is like going fishing for mackerel and you fish sashimi grade blue fish tuna. So great, so rare! And yes save is redundant. But hey, at least the community will have this resource if they wish to use it.

>Aoi Nagisa
>Elf and dark elves
>vanilla
My personal GOTY

I just bought the game and downloaded it, but for some reason, I can't get ith or VNR to work with it. The trial worked fine, but the actual game doesn't. Hope to get an answer to this soon. Thanks.

I just bought the game and downloaded it, but for some reason, I can't get ith or VNR to work with it. The trial worked fine, but the actual game doesn't. Hope to get an answer to this soon. Thanks.
Is it a digital game? I doubt they send a copy to this side of the world. Oh boy I almost tempted its a dream game lol

Maybe try to get it manually hooked?

Sometimes you need to trinket with it.

btw can you confirm wether sex is only with MC? The scenario writer isnt exactly known for vanilla so im still rather worried they pull some surprise NTR/Rape (Since Elf games usually have that)

btw can you confirm wether sex is only with MC? The scenario writer isnt exactly known for vanilla so im still rather worried they pull some surprise NTR/Rape (Since Elf games usually have that)

Lol, I'm trying to manually hook it, but it isn't working. I'll find a solution eventually though. I haven't actually started playing the game yet because of the hooking issue.

Lol, I'm trying to manually hook it, but it isn't working. I'll find a solution eventually though. I haven't actually started playing the game yet because of the hooking issue.

Maybe something regarding the DRM is giving you a problem? Because say their last game back at december hooked perfectly both the demo and the actual game and that game and this one uses the same engine with the diference being the DRM.

Also i have played almost every game them of them since they began using that engine and every game hooked no problem.

btw if you dont mind spoilers you can just use the unlock CGs option in the config menu ;)

Haha! Glad to see that I wasn't the only one concerned about that. Feeling myself distracted the entire time, because I'm wondering if a tentacle monster is going to be around the next corner can really ruin a game for me.

It's a problem that is unique to eroge players I guess lol. Definitely not an issue my Grandpa can relate to.

well, after play some LUNE games and check the walkthrough, i think this one is typical vanilla type nukige through

eroge these days like PlayDRM that much huh, but we still lucky that this is PlayDRM not Denuvo

Haha! Glad to see that I wasn't the only one concerned about that. Feeling myself distracted the entire time, because I'm wondering if a tentacle monster is going to be around the next corner can really ruin a game for me.

It's a problem that is unique to eroge players I guess lol. Definitely not an issue my Grandpa can relate to.

Normally im not worried about the company pulling that one but their last game that came in march had only NTR endings despite most of the game being sex only with MC.

Again just the fact that they are elves increases the chances marginally.

well, after play some LUNE games and check the walkthrough, i think this one is typical vanilla type nukige through

eroge these days like PlayDRM that much huh, but we still lucky that this is PlayDRM not Denuvo

Well the last truly vanilla game we got from Lune was the Junketsu Megami and Marguerite Warrior so im always wary since Spooky School had NTR despite the previous game (Jutaijima) not having any.

Still i hope we get the CG set uploaded soon while we wait for the crack.

Normally im not worried about the company pulling that one but their last game that came in march had only NTR endings despite most of the game being sex only with MC.

Again just the fact that they are elves increases the chances marginally.

Well the last truly vanilla game we got from Lune was the Junketsu Megami and Marguerite Warrior so im always wary since Spooky School had NTR despite the previous game (Jutaijima) not having any.

Still i hope we get the CG set uploaded soon while we wait for the crack.

do you really expect true vanilla on lune nukige like these pure love eroge? As for the spooky school part, the game setting is already dark so it nothing to be suprise about

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?