Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
23_top_6.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:097D6EBE3B42E387997D267BAA1A8ABBB7901EA6&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-588404/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170224] [Sweet HEART] アイドル★クリニック 恋の薬でHな処方.torrent
    14.9 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Worked for me with VNR - I had my text speed at max and both "Eliminate finite repetition in the text" and "Ignore infinite cyclic repetition in the text" checked in the Text Settings. There were sometimes when it didn't translate but those were few and far between.

Reactions: Blue Jay
cheak "use VNR's built-in hook instead of ITH if possible". and restart VNR.

Worked for me with VNR - I had my text speed at max and both "Eliminate finite repetition in the text" and "Ignore infinite cyclic repetition in the text" checked in the Text Settings. There were sometimes when it didn't translate but those were few and far between.

Thanks for letting me know. I usually use ITH since I just find it easier. However I tried using VNR with the settings you suggested and text still won't come up. ITH was able to find two threads, one of which was the game text, but it repeated endlessly. So I thought that VNR with the "ignore infinite cyclic repetition in the text" would work, but it's like VNR only found one text thread and it's the wrong one.

I don't normally use VNR, so maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Is there a way to select a different text thread other than the one it selects for you when you are syncing it to a game?

When you start up a game with VNR hooked into it there should be a some options that appear on the left hand side of the window that say "Menu" "Option" "Slim" "Sub" "Speak" "Capture" ect -
Clicking on Menu will bring up more options - Click on Text settings and you will see Text threads with some white boxes - With the window still open go in game and progress a bit until you see one of the text boxes fill up with a lot of text - In order to select that thread you need to click on the "Dialog" box on top of that text thread - Make sure to hit save on the top left of the window every time you change something as well.

That is how you normally change the text thread using VNR

Now for this game you have do something a bit different. Not sure if this is the easiest way to make this work but it's the way I figured it out.

Start up the game - Start a new game or load a previous one - Open Text Settings - Enable Ignore infinite cyclic repetition in the text - Then either right click or hit the space bar in game - This will hide the game text in game and when you right click or hit space again for some reason the text will start to hook correctly.:confused: Not sure why but this is how I got it to work.

Last edited:
When you start up a game with VNR hooked into it there should be a some options that appear on the left hand side of the window that say "Menu" "Option" "Slim" "Sub" "Speak" "Capture" ect -
Clicking on Menu will bring up more options - Click on Text settings and you will see Text threads with some white boxes - With the window still open go in game and progress a bit until you see one of the text boxes fill up with a lot of text - In order to select that thread you need to click on the "Dialog" box on top of that text thread - Make sure to hit save on the top left of the window every time you change something as well.

That is how you normally change the text thread using VNR

Now for this game you have do something a bit different. Not sure if this is the easiest way to make this work but it's the way I figured it out.

Start up the game - Start a new game or load a previous one - Open Text Settings - Enable Ignore infinite cyclic repetition in the text - Then either right click or hit the space bar in game - This will hide the game text in game and when you right click or hit space again for some reason the text will start to hook correctly.:confused: Not sure why but this is how I got it to work.

Got it to work! Thanks for taking the time to help me.

On a completely unrelated note, could you please tell me where your profile picture is from? This is the last question I'll ask, I promise lol

So not possible to get it to work on ITHVNR :c ?
Guess il need to learn to use VNR thn xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。