[Hentai game] [170127] [自宅すたじお] リアルエロゲシチュエーション! 初回版 + Maxi Single CD + Bonus [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
71ujtjPCdiL._SL1000_.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:41D3A4CCF37EF4B2AA1AE362D442ABA8E455B702&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-578067/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [170127] [自宅すたじお] リアルエロゲシチュエーション! 初回版 + Maxi.torrent
    17.9 KB · Views: 939
Last edited:
This just proves my theory. Sophomore titles are the clearest indications of whether a brand will break it or making it. And usually determine where the brand is heading. This is quite the departure tone wise from Nadeshiko Revolution. And this title is a winner. They made it. This the one to get this month. It would be my #1 this month in other circumstances, but it is a close second. Enjoy. They really put dedication on this one.

Here are the prices

Save

Walkthrough

Reactions: Blue Jay and AHT69
This just proves my theory. Sophomore titles are the clearest indications of whether a brand will break it or making it. And usually determine where the brand is heading. This is quite the departure tone wise from Nadeshiko Revolution. And this title is a winner. They made it. This the one to get this month. It would be my #1 this month in other circumstances, but it is a close second. Enjoy. They really put dedication on this one.

Here are the prices

Save

Walkthrough

Just started playing it, and so far it is top-notch. Wouldn't have given it a chance if it weren't for your recommendation, so thank you very much!

My only problem is that the volume level of the background voices during h scenes (the sounds that the heroines make in between text that isn't voiced) seems to be synced with the BGM volume. Which is kind of a pain for me, since I generally like to keep the BGM pretty low. My Japanese is awful though, so I could just be missing something in the config menu

Just started playing it, and so far it is top-notch. Wouldn't have given it a chance if it weren't for your recommendation, so thank you very much!

My only problem is that the volume level of the background voices during h scenes (the sounds that the heroines make in between text that isn't voiced) seems to be synced with the BGM volume. Which is kind of a pain for me, since I generally like to keep the BGM pretty low. My Japanese is awful though, so I could just be missing something in the config menu

I feel you. There are not too many games that can do the BGM synch correct. I also minimize it quite a bit since it becomes more of a bother instead of a treat as it should. If your Japanese is not to spec, just doodle with the specs until you can accommodate to what you need. Just remember where you left your previous settings in case anything goes tits up.

Last edited:
I feel you. There are not too many games that can do the BGM synch correct. I also minimize it quite a bit since it becomes more of a bother instead a threat as it should. If your Japanese is not to spec, just doodle with the specs until you can accommodate to what you need. Just remember where you left your previous settings in case anything goes tits up.

Will do. Appreciate it!

Just figured out what was wrong and thought I'd post it for anyone that would be interested. Apparently I wasn't the only one experiencing a problem with the background voices. If you go to the developers website listed in this post, you can download a patch that fixes it. There was on option to change the BGV volume in the config menu, that at first, didn't do anything. This patch fixes it so that you can adjust the BGV volume level, without having to turn up the BGM volume level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 'fresco

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.