[Hentai game] [161028] [ANIM] メス堕ち!魅惑の人妻ライフ ~年上妻たちとのいちゃらぶ汁だく性活~ [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
202ef829f4c76e2869ac059668b3e097.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-547258/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit 1: Um...Many thank to 流風の舞 for making Crack, but due big size so I put it on DDL ^_^

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [161028] [ANIM] メス堕ち!魅惑の人妻ライフ ~年上妻たちとのいちゃら.torrent
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,410
Last edited:
Re: [161028] [ANIM] メス堕ち!魅惑の人妻ライフ ~年上妻たちとのいちゃらぶ汁だく性活~ [H-Game]

por favor que no necesita crak T_T el otro juego le tenia ganas pero no se pudo

por favor que no necesita crak T_T el otro juego le tenia ganas pero no se pudo

I'm not 100% sure what you said but I do get the feeling of it.
Amen to that brother.

lo mas jodidamente probable es que asi sea amigo T-T

Lo más probable es que si necesite crack este juego :(

Guessing this is like the last Anim game with drm on it.

protected

rip

I was going through the files within the game and I came across this popup. I don't know what it says but I think it might have something to do with the DRM code its asking for in order to play the game. If someone could translate the text then that'd be great.

Untitled.png

You can get the popup if you go into the data file in the game folder then open up tumalife.exe

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 802

the message said 'validation is failed. please execute start.exe from upper folder.'
but it's not a solution. currently, there's no way to crack game protected by PLAYDRM.

I was going through the files within the game and I came across this popup. I don't know what it says but I think it might have something to do with the DRM code its asking for in order to play the game. If someone could translate the text then that'd be great.

View attachment 12934

You can get the popup if you go into the data file in the game folder then open up tumalife.exe

I thought it was the cd-key for the game. *sigh, too good to be true :(

New DRM protection its gonna take some time to crack it.

In mikocon has the crack but only for its VIP users some charitable person who we would pass

In mikocon has the crack but only for its VIP users some charitable person who we would pass

I really want to believe that, but mikocon have all the latest unreleased games (from Clockup, Waffle, previous Anim game etc.) and no one willing to share with us...

I just saw what happened to the last Anim game... seems like i will have to forget about this one for a few months then =/

ANIM rip...

There's no crack on mikocon. You're thinking of Anim's previous game.

I thought it was the cd-key for the game. *sigh, too good to be true :(

FeelsBadMan. If only they were 4 digits instead of 5.

Thanks for the upload. Sister-in-law/Sister of the sister-in-law! Aunt! Pregnant/incest. Who wanna more? XD

So can someone tell me if the game is playable now? I am start to download it now. At last i know if i can play it tonight or not T_T i wanna play it T_T

I really want to believe that, but mikocon have all the latest unreleased games (from Clockup, Waffle, previous Anim game etc.) and no one willing to share with us...

Pero me lo dijeron los usuarios VIP de mikoon minimo habra que esperar 2 meses para que lo liberen

Thanks for the upload. Sister-in-law/Sister of the sister-in-law! Aunt! Pregnant/incest. Who wanna more? XD

So can someone tell me if the game is playable now? I am start to download it now. At last i know if i can play it tonight or not T_T i wanna play it T_T

No, there is no crack yet. Even on mikocon.

Pero me lo dijeron los usuarios VIP de mikoon minimo habra que esperar 2 meses para que lo liberen
I know that they release cracks after 2 or more months. Hopefully very soon we get crack for previous game.

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero

No, there is no crack yet. Even on mikocon.

I know that they release cracks after 2 or more months. Hopefully very soon we get crack for previous game.

Thanks so waiting time T_T

warded so i can see when the crack drops

Well, let's hope a crack comes out in the near future.

Anyone thats played it have a comment/mini-review on it?

Just wondering if its any good. Anim just released like 2 games so close to each other...I've never seen them do that (this is the first time I paid attention so, dont know if they've done this in the past).

Feels like one of the two games didnt get the "Full" Anim treatment. the other game was ....Ok, I guess its great for fans of swapping. but compared to the first Kabetsuma, the second game wasnt that great.

So is it because they sent all the resources to this game or is it because they split the resources and now we just get two "meh" games?

( I actually have this game on its way. just wont get here for a week or two, just very anxious to play it)

Como joden con los cracks enserio sean buenas personas y pasen los cracks please

Users who are viewing this thread