Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
b12cd95e7612538c9a3b94b74cbc7b49.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4E1F5E73DA9E4BD318BF6EECD3BB6288518518BB&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-535553/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Hm...Mamahaha, you will know this name if you play Samurai Shodown series by NEOGEO/SNK, it is Nakoruru's Eagle whose fight along her in battle~ *kuku*

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [160923] [bootUP!] ままはは.torrent
    11.2 KB · Views: 646
Last edited:
does anyone know why the saves stay blank (no writing) and i lose everything once closed?

I ran into alot of trouble so I would be very grateful if somebody could help.

Problem 1
I mounted the ISO file and tried to run the Game Set-Up but it crashes when I click the Install button.
I followed standard procedure which was set your System Unicode / Locale set to Japanese. I even set the Location, Time Zone, Language-Input Keyboard all to Japanese and it still doesn't work.

Solution To Problem #1 - I manually Copy / Paste all the files inside the ISO and click the EXE to start the game. The game starts fine but then my next problem appeared.

Problem #2
Similar problem as sfidock. Saving / Loading doesn't work. There's no save file that shows up when I try to save. This might be a direct result of my solution to previous problem.

These are all the save locations for the majority of games. I check all the traditional save locations but nothing works.
Windows Vista/7/8/10
LOCATION 1 - C:\Users\ユーザー名\AppData\Local\bootUP\ままはは\save\
LOCATION 2 - C:\Users\ユーザー名\AppData\Roaming\GAME FOLDER
LOCATION 3 - C:\Users\ユーザー名\Documents\Local\GAME FOLDER
LOCATION 4 - C:\Users\ユーザー名\Saved Games\GAME FOLDER
LOCATION 5 - Inside the Game Source Folder

It's possible that solving the First Problem will fix the Second one but I have no idea what to do. Anyone have any solutions to either of them?

EDITED

That's the thing about playing foreign games, theres always some kind of problem :( Anyways I found a solution in case somebody else is struggling with the same problems.

Step 1 - Copy / Paste the Source Folder somewhere
Step 2 - Right-Click the Set-Up installation and click Properties
Step 3 - Go Compatibility Tab
Step 4 - Check mark the box under Compatibility Mode, "Run this program in compatibility mode" (I had mine set to windows 8)
Step 5 - Check mark the box under Settings, "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" and "Run this program as Administrator" then click Ok.
Step 6 - Run the installation like you normally would and it should work.

If I end up helping someone then give me a Thanks or a Like or whatever. I just want to know if I helped someone else or just ended up wasting a bunch of time typing all that out. :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonso
I ran into alot of trouble so I would be very grateful if somebody could help.

Problem 1
I mounted the ISO file and tried to run the Game Set-Up but it crashes when I click the Install button.
I followed standard procedure which was set your System Unicode / Locale set to Japanese. I even set the Location, Time Zone, Language-Input Keyboard all to Japanese and it still doesn't work.

Solution To Problem #1 - I manually Copy / Paste all the files inside the ISO and click the EXE to start the game. The game starts fine but then my next problem appeared.

Problem #2
Similar problem as sfidock. Saving / Loading doesn't work. There's no save file that shows up when I try to save. This might be a direct result of my solution to previous problem.

These are all the save locations for the majority of games. I check all the traditional save locations but nothing works.
Windows Vista/7/8/10
LOCATION 1 - C:\Users\ユーザー名\AppData\Local\bootUP\ままはは\save\
LOCATION 2 - C:\Users\ユーザー名\AppData\Roaming\GAME FOLDER
LOCATION 3 - C:\Users\ユーザー名\Documents\Local\GAME FOLDER
LOCATION 4 - C:\Users\ユーザー名\Saved Games\GAME FOLDER
LOCATION 5 - Inside the Game Source Folder

It's possible that solving the First Problem will fix the Second one but I have no idea what to do. Anyone have any solutions to either of them?

My game installs and saves just fine. Save folder located in the game folder. I'm on Windows 10 Home. As for saving, check folder properties, perhaps the game's folder set to read only , also check folder permissions so the they setup to enable full access to current user. But all this reeks of Windows problems rather than game problems.

Reactions: Dungzo
Holy crap its 7am already....

Thanks Raspberry but I managed to get it working.

Users who are viewing this thread