Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
97d57c07a8ca1141c5aee63439e6ec8d.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D419ACD28FBD38F95F007ABCBDBD7433CB3E142F&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-530890/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Hm...Funbag Fantasy sound weird in my opinion though~ *kuku*

Edit 1: Um...One of my friend found it when he surfing some Russian sites, and I did quick test, it working well so far, so I put it on both DDL and attachment :)

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [160909] [MangaGamer] Funbag Fantasy [English].torrent
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Funbag Fantasy Bug Fix.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 10,028
Last edited:
Re: [160909] [MangaGamer] Funbag Fantasy [English] [H-Game]

Thanks I've been wanting to play this in English for years

Reactions: dnceridderterre

omg....english and unc version...didnt know this.....tyvm gc....hope they will release another KF this version.....now just wait till new KFG this month....lol

Holy crap, had no idea this was getting translated.

Really pleased to hear that, even though arguably this is the weakest game in the series--still, you need to start somewhere, and the first game is the logical place to start. Really hope they look at the other ones too.

"Funbag Fantasy" is also kind of a terrible name for it, haha.

Anyone else having problem playing the game on Windows 10? The game crash as soon as I open it up. Compatibility mode also doesn't help.
(This also happened to all other games from Waffle that I had downloaded)

Last edited:

Anyone else having problem playing the game on Windows 10? The game crash as soon as I open it up. Compatibility mode also doesn't help.
(This also happened to all other games from Waffle that I had downloaded)

That's very strange--it works just fine for me (I'm on Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit). I don't need to run this one in compatibility mode or anything (other Waffle games I run with Locale-Emulator).

Thanks for the ups!

Right now I'm having a problem that about 30min into the game all images go black. Text and sound (music, effects, etc) keep going alright, but no image at all.

Any one experienced that??

Thank you very much!

PS: I've tried Administrator run, Comptability Mode... I'm on W10 Professional.

Thanks for the ups!

Right now I'm having a problem that about 30min into the game all images go black. Text and sound (music, effects, etc) keep going alright, but no image at all.

Any one experienced that??

Thank you very much!

PS: I've tried Administrator run, Comptability Mode... I'm on W10 Professional.

same with me, also encounter this problem
random occurence though, and if happened, i need to close forcefully with alt+f4

same with me, also encounter this problem
random occurence though, and if happened, i need to close forcefully with alt+f4

I've tried quitting and comming back about four times now, but it still gets black screen. On different locations thou, but I still cannot progress...If you save o the black screen and load, it'll load the images? Affraid to try and mess everything up xD

Also no sights of working. When opened it's white window which, after a while turns, black but no sounds, images or anything that'd indicate it working. I'm on Windows 7 x64. Weird...

EDIT: Nvm. Had to update graphic drivers, works fine now. :)

Last edited:

any walktrough ? :confused:

http://raihuraikuk18.x.fc2.com/kyonyuuhulanntazili.html

Its in Japanese but you can use online translation to help you.

I'm having similar problems as the other guys with the black screen after a while and save/load stops working too at that point but the took and sounds keep going. I just shut down the game then re-open it but its still annoying.

I have the same problem with the screen going black at points. I am running windows 10 and I made sure it and my graphics divers were up to date. It seems to be a problem with the game itself

After finishing the game, i could say that this is how the game of thrones should be played :D

any file save?:confused:

any file save?:confused:

It's compatible with the normal complete save from Sagaoz.net or anywhere else. I just copied mine from my other installation of the game.

Faced the issue.

Solution that worked for me - Put the compatibility mode with Vista Service Pack 2.

Faced the issue.

Solution that worked for me - Put the compatibility mode with Vista Service Pack 2.

For all those who are wondering about the black screen after a while, this guy got it in one. Thanks +1

If you are wondering how to do it, go to "Funbag Fantasy.exe", right-click it, and press properties. Then, go to the 'compatibility' tab, click on run this program in compatibility mode for:, and select Windows Vista Service Pack 2. Thanks again to guy above!

Can anyone help me?

Im trying to open the game but all it gives me is a White Screen, nothing else :/. I tried the bugfix and updating my drivers. Nothing worked, help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks