[Hentai game] [160826] [tone work's] 銀色、遥か + Original Sound Track + Vocal CD + Sofmap Bonus + Scans

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
boxshot.jpg

Info

Romanji title: Gin'iro, Haruka
Official title: 銀色、遥か
Package Size: 7.08 GB

Info: http://toneworks.product.co.jp/ginharu/index.html
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=885200

Main Game

:torrent: (18禁ゲーム) [160826] [tone work's] 銀色、遥か + Original Sound Track + Vocal CD + Sofmap Bonus + Scans.torrent (14 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

You will need:

Alpharom Patcher:
:rar: AlphaROM 汎用認証回避ツール Build20121001.zip (40 KB)

Sigplus No Region Loader:
:rar: No_Region_Loader_Sigplus.rar (4 KB)

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [160826] [tone work's] 銀色、遥か with version 1.01
(18禁ゲーム) [160826] [tone work's] 銀色、遥か 「ベスリーと、冬のぬくもり」
(18禁ゲーム) [160826] [tone work's] 銀色、遥か Original Sound Track
(18禁ゲーム) [160826] [tone work's] 銀色、遥か Vocal Collection
Manual Scans & Disk Scans

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
Sigplus No Region Loader works for me, but you may want to use the other option if it doesn't work.

Gotta love Tone works. High production values, good characters and lots of loving. This one in particular is the one I am interested the most from their past games and of course is the best of the month. I am just a sucker for slow paced love. Like a fine wine, it requires work, dedication and patience. And once it's time to uncork it, mmmmm vintage...

Save

Walkthrough

Definitely my favorite for this month, I mean we get middle school, high school and post-school, dont know which other game covers so much time, great.

If only school were that wonderful for me... *sob*

I'd not be here, hell, AS would never have existed

Thanks, also my most anticipated VN for this month. Hopefully, the painful days of Hatsukoi 1/1 are forever over with this title :thumbup:

Thanks, also my most anticipated VN for this month. Hopefully, the painful days of Hatsukoi 1/1 are forever over with this title :thumbup:

They were gone by the next game. Dear god was that protagonist a prick in the ass. I didn't even bother remembering that douche's name.

I'm having text flickering issues in this game after installation.

I had issues in the past with the other tone works games where all the text and options and stuff would flicker, but I managed to fix it and I forgot how. I don't have issues in Hoshi Ori or Hatsu Koi anymore, but the issue came up again in this game.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Everything text flickers, the CG and backgrounds are all fine.

Thx for the game, just curious why is it that everyone complains about Hatsukoi 1/1 mc ?? is he really that bad ?? xD

Last edited:
La historia de las rutas la verdad esta regular me esperaba mas drama pero lo compensa con la calidad en el arte y las heroinas son hermosas

Wait, am I the only one having trouble running the game?

I thought it would be like Saga planets where I could just drag the SiglusEngine to the AlphaROMdiE.exe. It was not like that, It keeps crashing.

I have downloaded the game and mounted the image, however, when I try to set it up it won't allow me to install the game. I have tried Autorun and SetupExe but both don't work. This is what I get when I try SetupExe "Start up location of the module has not been specified". Also my Anti-Virus keeps picking up infected files when I try to Execute the set up "Gen:Variant.Razy.54905" is this a false positive? Judging by the posts here other people have made the game work any input would be appreciated.

I have downloaded the game and mounted the image, however, when I try to set it up it won't allow me to install the game. I have tried Autorun and SetupExe but both don't work. This is what I get when I try SetupExe "Start up location of the module has not been specified". Also my Anti-Virus keeps picking up infected files when I try to Execute the set up "Gen:Variant.Razy.54905" is this a false positive? Judging by the posts here other people have made the game work any input would be appreciated.

Must be your anti-virus blocked the setup exe. It's definitely a false positive (unless your download is from a random source other than those published by AS or 2DJ's representatives). Try whitelist it and run it again.

Eh... Too many VN I want in English... *sign* *back to Hiragana*

I know this will be annoying to read but before you roast me, please read it.

How do I use the AlphaROM Patcher?

-When I use the AlphaROM patcher and use it to open the Siglus exe, it gives me an error.
- When the small window pops up when I click the very first button.
- The error is in chinese (I assume it's chinese) and I can't read it.

I am still trying to find a way.

Thank You

Here's how I did it :

1- Download the patcher Build20121001
2- Extract Crack.exe in the game's directory, with SiglusEngine.exe
3- Execute Crack.exe
4- In the window that pops up, check the last checkbox, something about RealLive and SiglusEngine (not sure if needed)
5- Drag SiglusEngine.exe onto the cracker window
6- Done! If it worked you should get a message in Chinese, with 成功 somewhere.

After that just run the game using SiglusEngine.exe or the desktop shorcut.

Reactions: ancer_nyaa
anyone having a crash in Bethly Route 12/22 ?

somehow the game keep crashed in that date, and so far only in Route Bethly (So far on Hinata Route I can go up to the HS part)Capture.JPG

Last edited:
still at the junior hs, 12/22 when they planned a trip.
tested with alpharom, no region crack and game already updated, after the date changes the game screen turned white, sound suddenly stopped.

and that message pops out

As per checkmate above, there's probably something wrong with the data files at your end, as I could pass through that part and got into the High School (Academy) phase without encountering any problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。