Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
f17e84b83d4ce0568192560001ed8313.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0048A50F283C29E81FB4BA88E218810494A1A6E8&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-525382/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Another game may need Crack to get it working...

Edit 1: Um...Many thank to 流風の舞 for Crack ^_^

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [160826] [POISON] 姉妹W催眠 POISON FULLSET.torrent
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,069
  • [160826] [POISON] 姉妹W催眠 POISON FULLSET クラック.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 16,994
Last edited:
Re: [160826] [POISON] 姉妹W催眠 POISON FULLSET [H-Game]

Where is the krack?
============================

so all hopes are dead ? F*CK >:v

Just buy the game. Give up about the crack, this game can't be hacked by anyone.

Also for some people (like me) it's just impossible to buy because we don't know how :( unless there's store that is selling it in English and accept international payments...

Last edited:

「姉姉W催眠」起動不可、要クラック、暫くお待ちください。
crack not yet release, please wait for a while :)

it should apply only to the newest one, i think? we'll see. the other games are released already anyway, just go download the other ones separately.

it should apply only to the newest one, i think? we'll see. the other games are released already anyway, just go download the other ones separately.

Which other ones?

the other games included? i forgot, but you can probably find them with some google searching anyway. :| there are 3 games in there because this is a package... i wish the crack would come out sooner... T_T

the other games included? i forgot, but you can probably find them with some google searching anyway. :| there are 3 games in there because this is a package... i wish the crack would come out sooner... T_T

Yeah agreed, want the crack too but gotta wait.

The game is PlayDRM protected. Depending on how well it is implemented, usually most of the game files are encrypted like a passworded zip, so it usually cannot be cracked without a serial number.

The chance for a crack doesn't seem likely.

if you say it like that, maybe can we request for a serial number instead, then? XD
edit: just think of it as me saying it jokingly, of course i want to play this game too :(

Why people keep saying this won't be cracked? I don't see why it would be so, but then again I'm not following any of the groups that usually do this.

People found a way to work around even fucking Denuvo, I'm sure this game is perfectly crackeable if the people doing it don't just give up after the first try.

_They absolutely F*ck up denuvo but after 1/2 year :D
_Clearly, I don't think they "can't" but the problem IS :"They want to break this game or not - And how long can they make it ?" I am so sad :(

So we're better off buying the game? If so, is there anywhere that does digital downloads?

I don't think the game check the key through internet so if we found only one it might work for all of us and no need for a crack anymore.

But finding a key is not so simple...

Anyone good with reverse engineering here can help with cracking the activation :( help out brothers here

Some good guys :D I am waiting for some good guys <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks