[Hentai game] [160729] [エスクード] 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei(ドライ) 歴代プリマヴェール完全調教セット + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
260d8ec83f88ffd113e23e3425350f4f.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:849EB8499E3CC10E8CBF45B6F6E65A782CD650D7&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese516521/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [160729] [エスクード] 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei(ドライ) 歴代プリ.torrent
    22.3 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Thanks for the present.

no goods for this one...yet...

an error occur after pressing "New Game" Button which is cannot read a file in "bg"

the error occur in either win 10 or win 7, would that be anyway to solve?

an error occur after pressing "New Game" Button which is cannot read a file in "bg"

the error occur in either win 10 or win 7, would that be anyway to solve?

Change your region & format to Japan / Japanese. Fixed mine that way.

The first month you have to do quests and corrupt the first girl. The second month you have ot beat the pink girl at least twice. The third month you have to have them do it together, I think the fourth month you have to beat the 3rd girl. The fifth, I got no problem.

The first month you have to do quests and corrupt the first girl. The second month you have ot beat the pink girl at least twice. The third month you have to have them do it together, I think the fourth month you have to beat the 3rd girl. The fifth, I got no problem.
During the 4th month, how do you train both girls at the same time?

Get one of them's ecstacy meter to >60%, switch to the other, do the same, then there'll be an option to train both at the same time.

btw, Anyone have any idea how the first action work? (The one where you send the minions to do stuffs). e.g. What are the blue mission, and how do they regen their HP/number of subordinates, etc.

Get one of them's ecstacy meter to >60%, switch to the other, do the same, then there'll be an option to train both at the same time.

btw, Anyone have any idea how the first action work? (The one where you send the minions to do stuffs). e.g. What are the blue mission, and how do they regen their HP/number of subordinates, etc.

Generally, the mission are divided into 3
Green
Blue
Red

Green is for getting noruma quota.
Blue is for...... well, the first one mission is to subordinates and refresh everything. Send two of your exhausted ranger to complete this mission. When the mission completed, the number of their subordinates increased and hp restored.

Red one is... for? what was it again? I only recalled the important things is the third one, its in one of the monthly mission.

Error still occur after change to japan region, appear on both 1.00 and 1.01

4742a283242fbe28f6f1d5da35f942e5.png

Oh, no.
I got the same error?
Try to re-install and it doesn't help, error with both 1.00 & 1.01
May be have to try with other Uploader.

I use Win 7 ultimate sp1 Japan Local.
Never have problem with Jap game, until this one !?

I haven't been able to. But each time you make it through the last month, you start up a little stronger...

How can you done 拘束する淫具を開発せよ quest ? :(

(2nd month)

Is anywhere have a walkthrough ? I have problem to unlock some training skill of serena. [silver hair girl ... IIRC] Around 4-5 skill.
And my VNR can't capture any text , is it need other program or any h-code?

How can you done 拘束する淫具を開発せよ quest ? :(

(2nd month)

hmm.. that is to train her with S&M play if i recall.

Is anywhere have a walkthrough ? I have problem to unlock some training skill of serena. [silver hair girl ... IIRC] Around 4-5 skill.
And my VNR can't capture any text , is it need other program or any h-code?

I stopped playing after unlocking the owl monster.
pretty lazy

Can anyone explain the 3 objectives in this image?
I can seem to complete the 2nd and 3rd one but fail the 1st and hence get a game over... no idea what I need I to do

EDIT:
Removed broken link

Figured it out.... it was just defeating 2nd girl 3 times... thought it was only 2 times you needed to beat her

Last edited:
@Gizza Sorry, but my side shows your attachment is invalid/cannot be viewed.

Am looking around for a walkthrough as well but no results so far. I think I'm doing some things wrong, as I cannot unlock any suits other than the tentacles, bull and spider. Can't seem to unlock scenes of the other characters as well.

Will keep looking around but if anyone has any hints to share, please do. Much appreciated.

I'm guessing you might need to get a high score each month in order to unlock "true ending"... I'm just too lazy to try it.

Well, I have finally finished all the 5 endings. I'll make a simple walkthrough here to guide you guys to each ending. Remember to patch v1.02 which is available in the escu:de support page.

1st ending = Selene Corruption Ending
- During month 4, player must create a ring and give it to Selene ONLY to obtain this ending.

2nd ending = Plage Corruption Ending
- During month 4, player must create a ring and give it to Plage ONLY to obtain this ending.

3rd ending = Sufika Ending
- This ending has multiple ways to obtain.
- Easiest to obtain if always achieve the objective given without giving any rings.
- Player can complete month 4 without giving any of the PrimaVeil any rings or by giving both of the heroine rings but unable to complete any criterion for the Selene & Plage double corruption ending or True ending.

4th ending = Selene & Plage Double Corruption Ending
- Player are required to achieve a few criteria.
- Both Selene & Plage must receive the rings.
- Hypnosis Owl MUST be obtained. (obtainable by having sex using the monster costume, MUST do it multiple times and will appear by month 5 ONLY)
- Selene and Plage's dialogue must be "drained" till they do not appear. When their dialogue do appear again by the end of month 5, player MUST have Hypnosis Owl and engage in the conversation with them.

5th ending = True Ending
- Criteria is about the same as Double Corruption Ending.
- MUST have Hypnosis Owl.
- Must not talk with the PrimaVeil by the end of the month 5 after all the dialogue had been "drained". If you talk to them and they're hypnotised by Hypnosis Owl, this ending will not appear.
- Not sure if you will need all to be on level 5 but probably not needed. (remain unconfirmed) I cant confirmed them since my PrimaVeil's Level is near max when I start the game (11 NG+) and by half the game, all already max out.

I am kinda disappointed by this game. Figure@Mate was a great game. PrimaVeil Zwei was not bad, although I wished they have made double corruption possible which they didnt or Double True ending. The sales probably fail to rival Figure@Mate which has their second game (the shorter version or "thanks" edition). They could have added transformation sequence, corruption transformation scene and a better storyline to it. I hope Escu:de learn from their mistakes.

Last edited:
Well, I have finally finished all the 5 endings. I'll make a simple walkthrough here to guide you guys to each ending. Remember to patch v1.02 which is available in the escu:de support page.

1st ending = Selene Corruption Ending
- During month 4, player must create a ring and give it to Selene ONLY to obtain this ending.

2nd ending = Plage Corruption Ending
- During month 4, player must create a ring and give it to Plage ONLY to obtain this ending.

3rd ending = Sufika Ending
- This ending has multiple ways to obtain.
- Easiest to obtain if always achieve the objective given without giving any rings.
- Player can complete month 4 without giving any of the PrimaVeil any rings or by giving both of the heroine rings but unable to complete any criterion for the Selene & Plage double corruption ending or True ending.

4th ending = Selene & Plage Double Corruption Ending
- Player are required to achieve a few criteria.
- Both Selene & Plage must receive the rings.
- Hypnosis Owl MUST be obtained. (obtainable by having sex using the monster costume, MUST do it multiple times and will appear by month 5 ONLY)
- Selene and Plage's dialogue must be "drained" till they do not appear. When their dialogue do appear again by the end of month 5, player MUST have Hypnosis Owl and engage in the conversation with them.

5th ending = True Ending
- Criteria is about the same as Double Corruption Ending.
- MUST have Hypnosis Owl.
- Must not talk with the PrimaVeil by the end of the month 5 after all the dialogue had been "drained". If you talk to them and they're hypnotised by Hypnosis Owl, this ending will not appear.
- Not sure if you will need all to be on level 5 but probably not needed. (remain unconfirmed) I cant confirmed them since my PrimaVeil's Level is near max when I start the game (11 NG+) and by half the game, all already max out.

I am kinda disappointed by this game. Figure@Mate was a great game. PrimaVeil Zwei was not bad, although I wished they have made double corruption possible which they didnt or Double True ending. The sales probably fail to rival Figure@Mate which has their second game (the shorter version or "thanks" edition). They could have added transformation sequence, corruption transformation scene and a better storyline to it. I hope Escu:de learn from their mistakes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.