Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
85a1c0075783f334df87d86ed7ac9bc8.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AC87A45A2ED112F4DBDE4AC735F195FEAFA4DEC6&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-485224/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...As usual, this game need Crack to get it working...

Edit 1: Crack is out ! Thanks to Anonymous who posting download link for it :)

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5.torrent
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,155
  • [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 クラック.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 84,543
Last edited:
Re: [160426] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5 [H-Game]

As I feared this needs a crack... Thanks for the game anyway I'll just wait for a crack to be released then ^^.

yeaaa....finally released....now just wait the crack.....and now i can enjoy my time while wait for senkoi x.....thanks for sharing

Finally and thus the saga is complete. What will Minato do now ?? Their last few games were mediocrity itself...

Are you sure in it? :) Still, waiting for the crack

Well so far it's everything that Minato has planned for Majikoi, and nothing else been announced(as well no buzz around J-net about sequel bait in the A-5). But yeah, minato milked Majikoi real good, nothing stopping them from doing spinoffs again or going Candy Soft route (with TsuyoKiss NEXT) and do a Majikoi "NEXT" introducing the next generation of Majikoi characters, with some being loosely related to the old cast.

Do I need to play them in order to understand? because I think I skipped one...

All this waiting for a crack, it's teasing my sense of reason. XD

Well this game's main focus is Margit's afterstory , so obviously you will have to play the Majikoi S to understand the route. Other routes are somewhat smaller (CG rip is on sad panda already). If you played majikoi and majikoi S you will be fine, A-... series are spinoffs that assume your knowledge of the main games and NOT other A games.

Well this game's main focus is Margit's afterstory , so obviously you will have to play the Majikoi S to understand the route. Other routes are somewhat smaller (CG rip is on sad panda already). If you played majikoi and majikoi S you will be fine, A-... series are spinoffs that assume your knowledge of the main games and NOT other A games.

by the way what is the total number of cgs?

i think you need to play A-3 stacy route because 2 of the new character that introduced in that route will be on takae's route

by the way what is the total number of cgs?

i think you need to play A-3 stacy route because 2 of the new character that introduced in that route will be on takae's route

597 CGs and Margit's rout ends on 355th, so more than a half

There are the outlines on Minatosoft site. Yoshitsune's route is the biggest at 550KB, Margit the second biggest at 530KB and Takae's the poorest at 400KB.

Can't wait for the crack, why did they have to make it so hard to buy the game legally ugh....

Thx for the game. I'm now waiting for the crack too :).

Is it true that margit route is the biggest number of CG, but that is because this is an after route, it not have to go trough the things like the yositsune route (slowle knowing each other, starting to like the other, fell in love ect.....), and in the S, margit route was the one, where the H scenes started, its obvius that the after route is going to bee full of H scene.
And if you lokk at the previus after routs( Monshiro and Tsubame) You find, that they not as larg as the other routs.

PS: And if this episode is focusing on margit, why yoshitune is the main comerical caracter?

If I remember correctly, one of the final announcements mention a harem route for the whole Hound team. XD Margit is the first lady, of course.

Is it true that margit route is the biggest number of CG, but that is because this is an after route, it not have to go trough the things like the yositsune route (slowle knowing each other, starting to like the other, fell in love ect.....), and in the S, margit route was the one, where the H scenes started, its obvius that the after route is going to bee full of H scene.
And if you lokk at the previus after routs( Monshiro and Tsubame) You find, that they not as larg as the other routs.

PS: And if this episode is focusing on margit, why yoshitune is the main comerical caracter?

No, those are counting variations. Yoshitsune's route has 32 unique CGs and Margit's route has 31. Again, you can look it up on the main site http://minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/outline.php#_a5

As for the PS. (even though foucsing on Margit part is not true), it's probably because she gained more vote than Margit when they made a poll for this years ago.

If I remember correctly, one of the final announcements mention a harem route for the whole Hound team. XD Margit is the first lady, of course.

Just baffels me what drives minatosoft to go around putting extra routes and characters into an already rather bare bones fandisk with A4 being the worst offender.
They should have spent every precious cg and text count on the main characters rather than making pointless divergence routes and insted put out a decent fandisk story.
Then again recently they dropped quality significantly even in their full games. Was wondering is there some sort of trouble in the company?
Someone died or left?

Well, im more for the yoshitsune route than margit or takae..............im waited for shes route for 4 years now, since the S is come out.

Just baffels me what drives minatosoft to go around putting extra routes and characters into an already rather bare bones fandisk with A4 being the worst offender.
They should have spent every precious cg and text count on the main characters rather than making pointless divergence routes and insted put out a decent fandisk story.
Then again recently they dropped quality significantly even in their full games. Was wondering is there some sort of trouble in the company?
Someone died or left?

You imply your use of the word 'pointless' as if it were correct. Let me ask you, what exactly makes it 'pointless'? Is it because they were not routes in the original? Is it 'pointless' because some people actually want a different girl for the protagonist (which I should remind you functions as a, admittedly, limited form of a player avatar). I respect your opinion, the stories are not as good as they should be. But the way you worded it implies that you think other players' preference with the other heroines is 'pointless' which I think is wrong. I like Yoshitsune. I'm not saying the other heroines are inferior, but rather I also like their personalities. But I would prefer it if you would refrain from implying that my desire to see a route with a favored heroine as a waste on other people's time.

Well, im more for the yoshitsune route than margit or takae..............im waited for shes route for 4 years now, since the S is come out.

yeah, i also waited for 4 years since S comes out.. but i also look forward on the new character in yoshitsune route.. i heard she also have a HCG scene

You imply your use of the word 'pointless' as if it were correct. Let me ask you, what exactly makes it 'pointless'? Is it because they were not routes in the original? Is it 'pointless' because some people actually want a different girl for the protagonist (which I should remind you functions as a, admittedly, limited form of a player avatar). I respect your opinion, the stories are not as good as they should be. But the way you worded it implies that you think other players' preference with the other heroines is 'pointless' which I think is wrong. I like Yoshitsune. I'm not saying the other heroines are inferior, but rather I also like their personalities. But I would prefer it if you would refrain from implying that my desire to see a route with a favored heroine as a waste on other people's time.

I think you misunderstood me.
I'm not saying they shouldn't make these fandisks or that people can't like other heroines from Majikoi or MajikoiS.
I'm saying that if for example they announce, like in A4 a Homura fandisk, than I'm not sure what the reason it to put in a one or two cg route for the "can't even remember what their names where" those brown twins, well the female one that is. Now that is pointless and takes away resourses from the fandisk's supposed heroine.
I mean if so many people wanted to see that brown girl "for lack of a better name" than I suppose minatosoft would have made a fandisk with her, and if they did that, than I wouldn't want to see a pointless two cg route for Homura in it. Even tough I liked her story in A4.

I think you misunderstood me.
I'm not saying they shouldn't make these fandisks or that people can't like other heroines from Majikoi or MajikoiS.
I'm saying that if for example they announce, like in A4 a Homura fandisk, than I'm not sure what the reason it to put in a one or two cg route for the "can't even remember what their names where" those brown twins, well the female one that is. Now that is pointless and takes away resourses from the fandisk's supposed heroine.
I mean if so many people wanted to see that brown girl "for lack of a better name" than I suppose minatosoft would have made a fandisk with her, and if they did that, than I wouldn't want to see a pointless two cg route for Homura in it. Even tough I liked her story in A4.

So basically you don't like how there are extra routes within the fandisk? Not the fandisk itself? If so then I kinda agree with you. I wanted more Rin CGs :(

So basically you don't like how there are extra routes within the fandisk? Not the fandisk itself? If so then I kinda agree with you. I wanted more Rin CGs :(

then you will hate A-5. takae route got a extra for the neko maid, margit route got a harem end with the rest of the hound group and yoshitsune got aki end

then you will hate A-5. takae route got a extra for the neko maid, margit route got a harem end with the rest of the hound group and yoshitsune got aki end

Kinda. I don't dislike it to the point I hate it. Majikoi itself is pretty entertaining and I don't play the A series for the story anyway. I liked A4, and I'm pretty sure A5 will be great too. Besides if this doesn't turn out to be as expected, I can always play a better game. We'll see though :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3