Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
c4233f605707bb50370d3f5e1731ffdf.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1BD7999A366509AED6BF6F25B1ACE5386AABA885&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-476883/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Situation is, a Chinese guy sent me download links for 2 games 冥刻學園 受胎編 and Dungeon of Regalias which posted on tieba baidu by 2 different users. And it turn out, only 冥刻學園 受胎編 is real and other game is fake ( game inside package is an old game released in 2014 ). I did not test it from the beginning and posted Regalias by mistake....Please delete it and download this game which I confirmed. My apologize for this inconvenience...>_<

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [160325] [ルネ] 冥刻學園 受胎編 「お願いします……先生の精液で、私.torrent
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,811
Last edited:
Update 1.01 released, it fixes some bugs along a glitch witch prevent progressing further into the game.

[̶u̶r̶l̶]̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶s̶u̶e̶z̶o̶u̶.̶d̶y̶n̶d̶n̶s̶.̶o̶r̶g̶/̶d̶l̶2̶0̶1̶6̶/̶l̶u̶n̶e̶/̶m̶e̶i̶k̶o̶k̶u̶-̶p̶/̶m̶e̶i̶k̶o̶k̶u̶_̶j̶u̶t̶a̶i̶_̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶r̶_̶1̶0̶1̶.̶z̶i̶p̶[̶/̶u̶r̶l̶]̶

EDIT: The link wasn't working Here the source,simply click on "【 ダウンロード 】"

http://suezou.dyndns.org/lune.html#meikoku-p101

Last edited:
Reactions: Redorc
The red counter have me confused, do I lose if its filled or the idea its to fill it? Im not talking about the health bar but the ones with icons.

I can't download the update file from http://suezou.dyndns.org/lune.html#meikoku-p101
It always stops after about half of file is done loading...

I just uploaded it to mega, here the link:

https://mega.nz/#!eMAigR5B!nmtBRfhOeCAng2gGPI9E6jKOoA-ThIB2zOOGAk5TT_0

On a side note, I was pretty disappointed about the ending...it feels too much incomplete, with no real route at all. Another odd thing is that it make you save after clearing the game...I wonder if there is going to be a direct sequel....

Reactions: Serrel
Just a spoiler question (either tag it spoiler or just PM me). Does this game straightforwardly follow a BAD END? The website says something about saving the heroines, but looking at the walkthrough there's only one route and the CGs do have tons of non-MC scenes
(where everyone's pretty much infected by the plot issue)
. I was under the impression this has a harem end where it's MC and all heroines like Jutaijima...

Really that decepcion the game is incomplete and lacks the routes of all the girls plus the harem. will hurt the waifus are very nice especially the brunette and the occult club

Just a spoiler question (either tag it spoiler or just PM me). Does this game straightforwardly follow a BAD END? The website says something about saving the heroines, but looking at the walkthrough there's only one route and the CGs do have tons of non-MC scenes
(where everyone's pretty much infected by the plot issue)
. I was under the impression this has a harem end where it's MC and all heroines like Jutaijima...

You can somewhat save them, by sending no one outside when you are asked to do that during the last choice you can make (I don't remember precisely as I played it at day one so I don't remember the exact words), but in the end you decide to not let anyone of your studends out of the school, while you and the sister decide to patroll the city. This leads you to go back to the school and hope to find a solution for the problem. Pretty meh.

Really that decepcion the game is incomplete and lacks the routes of all the girls plus the harem. will hurt the waifus are very nice especially the brunette and the occult club

Exactly this. The story start nice, characters are interesting and all, but the game just feels incomplete. I can only hope this will get a sequel, or at least some kind of fandisk...Kinda unexpected from a LUNE game.

You can somewhat save them, by sending no one outside when you are asked to do that during the last choice you can make (I don't remember precisely as I played it at day one so I don't remember the exact words), but in the end you decide to not let anyone of your studends out of the school, while you and the sister decide to patroll the city. This leads you to go back to the school and hope to find a solution for the problem. Pretty meh.

Exactly this. The story start nice, characters are interesting and all, but the game just feels incomplete. I can only hope this will get a sequel, or at least some kind of fandisk...Kinda unexpected from a LUNE game.

I remember something being mentioned somewhere (at its site I think?) that this game is the beginning or first part of something (maybe 1st part of a 2-game story. They are kinda going for a saimin + bible black theme here both of which are long series). I'd hope for a sequel if I can get that harem end. Jutaijima was at least fun when MC turned the tables back to that Nijou Sensei for the final harem end.

Edit: I forgot in my first post that spoiler tags don't work with the simple editor. XV

I remember something being mentioned somewhere (at its site I think?) that this game is the beginning or first part of something (maybe 1st part of a 2-game story. They are kinda going for a saimin + bible black theme here both of which are long series). I'd hope for a sequel if I can get that harem end. Jutaijima was at least fun when MC turned the tables back to that Nijou Sensei for the final harem end.

Edit: I forgot in my first post that spoiler tags don't work with the simple editor. XV

Ah yes that game...wasn't that fond of it due to not being able to immerse in the mc, but after playing this game, the first thing I noticed was how similar Ichijou and Nijou are; if you think about it, both of them have an important role for the game, share similar traits, it wouldn't surprise me if both of them are related in some ways. I really don't know if this game is part of a whole serie, but as you, I hope to get a sequel or a second part with a damn good ending, I'd like a route for every character + an harem one.

Ah yes that game...wasn't that fond of it due to not being able to immerse in the mc, but after playing this game, the first thing I noticed was how similar Ichijou and Nijou are; if you think about it, both of them have an important role for the game, share similar traits, it wouldn't surprise me if both of them are related in some ways. I really don't know if this game is part of a whole serie, but as you, I hope to get a sequel or a second part with a damn good ending, I'd like a route for every character + an harem one.

It's kind of a conspiracy theory but I'd guess Ichijou (1 in the name) and Nijou (2 in the name) are probably siblings or family of sorts. In Jutaijima (note the Jutai word) "1" was experimenting on a virus that suspiciously enough has the same effects as the "meikoku jutai" phenomenon magically happening on "2"'s island school for some mysterious reason. If you check another Lune game (forgot the title), there's another lookalike for those two with a different role which might also relate that title to these two games. Coincidence? I think not.

It's kind of a conspiracy theory but I'd guess Ichijou (1 in the name) and Nijou (2 in the name) are probably siblings or family of sorts. In Jutaijima (note the Jutai word) "1" was experimenting on a virus that suspiciously enough has the same effects as the "meikoku jutai" phenomenon magically happening on "2"'s island school for some mysterious reason. If you check another Lune game (forgot the title), there's another lookalike for those two with a different role which might also relate that title to these two games. Coincidence? I think not.
Maybe it's just the fetish (impregnation)?

Yeah, we can only speculate, but there are just many coincidences....aside IF this is the core of the genre with which LUNE is simply following for "reasons". Still, I hope to see a GOOD continuation for this game :/ .

well, will appear sanjou(3 in the name) in next title?
maybe not meikoku title but another Lune title.

well, will appear sanjou(3 in the name) in next title?
maybe not meikoku title but another Lune title.

Meikoku Gakuen Taidou Hen "Onegai Shimasu... Sensei no Seieki de, Watashi-tachi o Haramasete Hoshiin Desu…", that's the name of the sequel. I guess it will explain what happens in the prequel...and maybe it links with Jutaijima. I wouldn't be surprised to see the three games related somehow, because the 'virus' acts in a very similar way in both games so maybe the third game has the clue needed to solve. Sorry, no Sanjou. Shizue Nijou and the rest of the characters are the same as in the prequel. It comes out on November 30th.

Reactions: kotonomiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3