[Hentai game] [160226] [Whirlpool] ワールド・エレクション + Maxi Single CD + Sofmap Drama + 10 Years Special Disk with Update 1.01 + Scans + CRACK

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
boxshot.jpg

Info

Romanji title: World Election
Official title: ワールド・エレクション
Package Size: 7.7 GB

Info: http://whirlpool.co.jp/worldelection/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=875507

The angel is mine. Chico is so awesome too.

Main Game

:torrent: (18禁ゲーム) [160226] [Whirlpool] ワールド・エレクション + Maxi Single CD + Sofmap Drama + 10 Years Special Disk with Update 1.01 + Scans.torrent (14 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

Crack for ver 1.01: :rar: WorldElection_Patch_ver_1.01.rar (7.0 MB)

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [160226] [Whirlpool] ワールド・エレクション
(18禁ゲーム) [160226] [Whirlpool] ワールド・エレクション 10週年スペシャルコンテンツDVD
(18禁ゲーム) [160226] [Whirlpool] ワールド・エレクション オリジナルボーカルマキシシングル
(18禁ゲーム) [160226] [Whirlpool] ワールド・エレクション ソフマップ特典ドラマCD

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-467024/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
Re: [160226] [Whirlpool] ワールド・エレクション + Maxi Single CD + Sofmap Drama + 10 Years Special Disk with Update 1.01 + Scans

ワールド・エレクション Crack by 2DJGAME/Mikocon

http://ul.to/qeqv18l6
http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRZeE5UazJOalEF9/WorldElection_Crack.rar

As usual, extract the whole archive including anything you think is unnecessary.
Please retain download link when re-distribute. Please don't upload to attachment.

Re: [160226] [Whirlpool] ワールド・エレクション + Maxi Single CD + Sofmap Drama + 10 Years Special Disk with Update 1.01 + Scans

Hmm, I get this message whenever I try to run the crack .exe: "File that is included in the pack in the file has exceeded a total of 100,000 a." In case it sounds strange that is because it was machine translated.

Hmm, I get this message whenever I try to run the crack .exe: "File that is included in the pack in the file has exceeded a total of 100,000 a." In case it sounds strange that is because it was machine translated.

Works for me out of the box.

I think it has to do with something I read regarding the update patch. The crack only works if you run it when you haven't installed the update.

I claim the Kururu Checkmate!!!!!!

Having some problems with the crack. After I install, I tried using the crack in the installation folder and out of the installation folder itself. When I double click it inside nothing happens, outside it gives me this error:
---------------------------
YSSnp.dll エラーです。
エラー番号 = 126
The specified module could not be found.
OK
Is there something I'm doing wrongly? Also I haven't updated the game, I've always tried to use the crack right after installation.

Having some problems with the crack. After I install, I tried using the crack in the installation folder and out of the installation folder itself. When I double click it inside nothing happens, outside it gives me this error ...
Seems to me like you didnt extract the whole archive as instructed to.

I'm an idiot, it works now. Thank you.

4MBワールド・エレクション Crack by 2DJGAME/Mikocon
For Installation with 10週年スペシャルコンテンツDVD Extra

1. Install Game
2. Install 10週年スペシャルコンテンツDVD
3. Install 10週年スペシャルコンテンツDVD Update 1.01
4. Copy crack and replace original exe

Please retain download link when re-distribute. Please don't upload to attachment.
Uploaded.toDOWNLOAD
DatafileDOWNLOAD

thanks,very good

4MBワールド・エレクション Crack by 2DJGAME/Mikocon
For Installation with 10週年スペシャルコンテンツDVD Extra

1. Install Game
2. Install 10週年スペシャルコンテンツDVD
3. Install 10週年スペシャルコンテンツDVD Update 1.01
4. Copy crack and replace original exe

Uploaded.toDOWNLOAD
DatafileDOWNLOAD
Thanks! :) The new crack works now.

This might be a strange question but does anyone know where can I get the mini game from the installation? Somehow I got addicted to it and want to play it again :)

This might be a strange question but does anyone know where can I get the mini game from the installation? Somehow I got addicted to it and want to play it again :)

The 10th Anniversary disc has it (as well as those from previous games)

I got an error when trying to nstall 10週年スペシャルコンテンツDVD View attachment 10199
Is there anyone can help me, please!

Please show the image directly in your post instead of just its link, or the system will think it's not used and proceed to remove it.

It seems that the installer can't find out the DLL file in question for some reason?? Not sure if the following will help:

1. Make sure, from the 10th Anniversary disc, that DLL file is present (inside the "data" folder). If not, then your download is somehow corrupted and should re-download the disc image again.

2. If the DLL file is there, then:
a. make sure your anti-virus software isn't blocking it from running
b. if there is nothing blocking it, then copy everything from the disc to a location of your choice in the hard disk, and then try to run the installer from there.

What is inside the 10th Anniversary disc? and is it necessary to download? because I got limited internet.

What is inside the 10th Anniversary disc? and is it necessary to download? because I got limited internet.

Bonus contents (for all released games in the past, including this one) NOT directly related to the story of the main game:

- Opening songs and movies, package image and general introduction of the games
- Introductions of the characters from those games
- Cartoons published in the official sites of the games
- Sprite viewer for the characters from the games
- Guest illustrations/wallpapers
- Simulators/movies for game installations (with small animations or mini games if they exist in the actual games' installers)

Reactions: Raaze
OK, so idk what the issue is, but the only thing I'm getting is that little mini-game. Auto-run greys out the 1st and 3rd option, so I can't install it? Do I need to play the mini-game completely before installing it?!?!

OK, so idk what the issue is, but the only thing I'm getting is that little mini-game. Auto-run greys out the 1st and 3rd option, so I can't install it? Do I need to play the mini-game completely before installing it?!?!

Nope - the mini game can be played only during installation (and then can be played again in-game after the 10 Years Disc is installed)

Please take a screenshot of the window in question and then upload to an image hosting site like imgur [dot] com (the local server swallows uploaded images for some reason) and paste its link here (the URL may need to be presented like what I did here as for some reason the forum refuses to display it).

Nope - the mini game can be played only during installation (and then can be played again in-game after the 10 Years Disc is installed)

Please take a screenshot of the window in question and then upload to an image hosting site like imgur [dot] com (the local server swallows uploaded images for some reason) and paste its link here (the URL may need to be presented like what I did here as for some reason the forum refuses to display it).

Like I said, during the install screen, the first and third options are greyed out and won't let me use it.
When Playing the mini-game, nothing looks like it's installing (I just get a dialogue box confirming the folder I want to put it in, and then the game starts, after about 10 minutes, still the same.
http://**********/cH3JdKN

I'm thinking that my AV, BitDefender may just be deleting it, since it seems anything not in English characters, it considers a generic trojan and removes it with no chance of recovery.

Like I said, during the install screen, the first and third options are greyed out and won't let me use it.
When Playing the mini-game, nothing looks like it's installing (I just get a dialogue box confirming the folder I want to put it in, and then the game starts, after about 10 minutes, still the same.
http://**********/cH3JdKN

I'm thinking that my AV, BitDefender may just be deleting it, since it seems anything not in English characters, it considers a generic trojan and removes it with no chance of recovery.

They're greyed out because the game hasn't been installed yet - the first one is "game start" while the third one is "uninstall". (Yes, this is just the autorun menu, not the installer itself.)

Click the second button ("install") to start installing the game.

Reactions: MFrost

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks