[Hentai game] [160226] [HARUKAZE] ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
e5592228960957f87045aceffbe0526c.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1824E1CAC00FBCA901B93E83D634707F5C0150DA&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-467348/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Many thank to Dean24658 for bought and sharing this game~ ^_^

Attachments

• [160226] [HARUKAZE] ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + Updat.torrent
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,905
Last edited:
Shameless verbatim from a previous post: "Most wanted and personal best of the month. That says a lot in this surprisingly crowded month in which Tsuminoko Rendezvous is coming. Again, that says A LOT to me, making me question my fanboyism for minori. But after playing both trials I came to the conclusion that I am going to enjoy Nora more. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with a protagonist and the story in a long time. The concept is so simple that one might think why nobody came with this shit before (maybe it has happened before but I can't recall, I can only think of Ranma 1/2). Here's the most abridged form of the premise: Protagonist becomes a cat everytime he's kissed. A plot that sounds retarded as hell, but yet is executed extremely well. It combines comedy, seriousness, whimsicality, magic and shenanigans in such a refreshing way that I can't help but to root for Nora throughout the story. He steals the screen everytime he is a cat. Props for putting vignettes next to the dialogue that shows his cat expressions. All of the expressions work. All of them. Another element that I commend Hato in his writing is the addition of a narrator. That simple addition makes the novel have this fairy tale atmosphere that makes the story memorable and refreshing from the eroge crowd. No wonder why they want to make the anime or ova. I can see this working on a season cour no problem."

Ok, I really did try to add further to what I previously wrote but I think I said everything. The premise is fun, the characters are likable and there are enough twists in a previously seen setting. I think it just works and I am glad for the brand. I felt the previous game was trying to merge multiple concepts that worked in other mediums like manga or light novels and characters as well (Like the Medaka-esque president and the shameless Sena skin swap). I think the brand finally found its voice with this one. Know let's see if they can keep up! Oooo. And since nobody picks characters for games such as this (Let's just say the most vocal members of our community identify themselves as elder brother figures) I pick Shamu...I mean Willy I mean Shachi. Ach...the girl of the main post.

Walkthrough

Save

Last edited:
Reactions: AHT69 and SaitoEXE
The Savedatas dont work somehow. I have tired both linked files on this site but they won't work. Can someone help me?

Worked for me. Make sure you've copied ALL of the *.dat files from the archive (i.e. setting.dat, and from save800.dat up to save819.dat) to replace the same files within the save folder of the game (default location: C:\Users\(UserName)\Documents\HARUKAZE\ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート\save\ ).

SP.S. You can't open sagaoz.net's links to the save files directly without visiting the site first (will give you an Error 403 Forbidden).

You can copy the url, paste it into the URL bar and press enter. Don't have to go to Sagaoz itself.

is there a h-code available for this? ITH3.0 and ITH can't find the correct text hook for the game

Anyone have append scenario disc?
It's a Tokuten disc of Visual Fan Book(released at 2016.06.24).

I just installed this and it just crashed on startup.... I want to play this so much so what should I do to play the game? I checked the requirements for the game and it was all okay....

Reinstalled this game, set everything to Japanese, and I can't seem to get it to work again. It keeps crashing. I even set Japanese as the primary display Language for Windows 10.

Stuff I set to Japanese:
Format
Timezone
Primary Language
Language to Unicode Programs
Location to Japan
Input Language

And still keeps crashing.

Reinstalled this game, set everything to Japanese, and I can't seem to get it to work again. It keeps crashing. I even set Japanese as the primary display Language for Windows 10.

Stuff I set to Japanese:
Format
Timezone
Primary Language
Language to Unicode Programs
Location to Japan
Input Language

And still keeps crashing.

Have you updated the game to the latest version? http://harukaze-soft.com/support/nora/

Have you updated the game to the latest version? http://harukaze-soft.com/support/nora/

No, is there one for the VFB too? Was having the same problem for that one as well. Gonna try this 1.07 patch.

---

Patch worked, didn't even have to set anything except the Unicode Programs to Japanese this time around, thanks. Now to see if there's one for the VFB.

---

Never mind about that VFB patch, I'm clearly blind.

Anyone else having problems with the disc image itself? I can mount it but I'm getting a corrupted disk structure message when I try to open it. I've tried redownloading and even getting an alternate ISO but they all have the same problem.

Anyone else having problems with the disc image itself? I can mount it but I'm getting a corrupted disk structure message when I try to open it. I've tried redownloading and even getting an alternate ISO but they all have the same problem.

What do you mean by "try to open it"? Fire up Windows Explorer to view the files in the disc, or try to run the setup program??

What do you mean by "try to open it"? Fire up Windows Explorer to view the files in the disc, or try to run the setup program??

As in try to browse the CD drive. I cannot see any files inside beside it's saying that the disc is corrupted.

As in try to browse the CD drive. I cannot see any files inside beside it's saying that the disc is corrupted.

So you unpacked the disc image from the archive without errors, but got that problem after mounting it? Not sure if it's the problem from the disc mounting software you used then.

I use Daemon Tools lite and never have problems like this.

Reactions: FNHA
So you unpacked the disc image from the archive without errors, but got that problem after mounting it? Not sure if it's the problem from the disc mounting software you used then.

I use Daemon Tools lite and never have problems like this.

Yeah you hit the bullseye. Used Daemon Tools Lite and it mounted fine. I've been using WinCDEmu, but this is the first time it has given me problems like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks