[Hentai game] [160129] [ninetail] GEARS of DRAGOON 2 -黎明のフラグメンツ- + Wallpaper + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
wallpaper_god2_16x9_13.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AFAE09271A15E121B2D123BC3D206D8FDBB446DB&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-460073/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [160129] [ninetail] GEARS of DRAGOON 2 -黎明のフラグメンツ- + Wallpaper + Updat.torrent
    20.9 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
Thx for the upload, been waiting for this; always enjoy a good Ninetail game. With Eushully and Xuse on the decline in recent years, Ninetail probably makes the most mechanically sound rpg beside Alice Soft. I do hope the story's more to my taste this time around though, really didn't like the MC in the original Gears of Dragoon.

I might need an /h code for this game. I'm using VNreader and it doesn't seem to hook any text or only partial text.

Could only capture the text with ITHVNR, but it writes it in 4 Threads so need to change the thread every sentence, is there any way to link the threads so we get the text in one thread. ITH could do this, but couldnt find this option in ITHVNR and ITH dont captures the text.

Thx for the upload, been waiting for this; always enjoy a good Ninetail game. With Eushully and Xuse on the decline in recent years, Ninetail probably makes the most mechanically sound rpg beside Alice Soft. I do hope the story's more to my taste this time around though, really didn't like the MC in the original Gears of Dragoon.

If not for the tedious grind for the right status protection enchants due to cheap instant-death attacks >_<... And I agree about the original Gear of Dragoon MC. I utterly disliked him during the vast majority of the Chaos route.

If not for the tedious grind for the right status protection enchants due to cheap instant-death attacks >_<... And I agree about the original Gear of Dragoon MC. I utterly disliked him during the vast majority of the Chaos route.

Well, that's what the slots on equipment are for. I do hope someone upload the tokuten guide booklet because without it it's damn hard to figure a lot of things in the game. It's basically the manual...can't believe no one has it.

Last edited:
vndb : https://vndb.org/v17988

Could only capture the text with ITHVNR, but it writes it in 4 Threads so need to change the thread every sentence, is there any way to link the threads so we get the text in one thread. ITH could do this, but couldnt find this option in ITHVNR and ITH dont captures the text.
Yes, simply use :L1-2 to link thread 1 into thread 2.

Last edited:
Hmm... this may be a bit early but is there a 100% save data for this one?

SagaOz does have one up, but the settings are weird. You need to toggle settings for H-scenes to work (there's an H skip option, I guess).

Could somebody elaborate on linking threads in ITHVNR? My interpretation isn't working.

How much of the thread name do we need to specify? IS it :|0001-0002 or :|1-2, for example? Or the longer codes?

SagaOz does have one up, but the settings are weird. You need to toggle settings for H-scenes to work (there's an H skip option, I guess).

Could somebody elaborate on linking threads in ITHVNR? My interpretation isn't working.

How much of the thread name do we need to specify? IS it :|0001-0002 or :|1-2, for example? Or the longer codes?

triple checked.... I DON'T see any at sagaoz, must be your imagination :iku:

My bad, you have to use :L1-2 and not :|1-2

Stuck at Main Story 9, where I get the Ninja-Girl (Yozakura). On Floor 2 I find a locked door and big rock with a key before it, think everything else should be explored. Anyone know what I need to do to go further?

Stuck at Main Story 9, where I get the Ninja-Girl (Yozakura). On Floor 2 I find a locked door and big rock with a key before it, think everything else should be explored. Anyone know what I need to do to go further?

Gotta pick up the explosive then interact with the rock to blow it up. If I remember correctly it's one of the yellow question mark in one of the rooms.

go to the west room on that map, YOU HAVE TO CHECK every corner because it's quite hidden behind the wall and really easily to miss... i also had the same problem before.

Reactions: FinstererDrache
Another Question dont have any Heart Stones left, but 2 Individual Events that expire when I play next Story Event (Chris 2, Pashii 3), where do I get more Stones and should I skip some Individual Events.

P.e. if I aim at Rufei End is it better to dont do every Individual Event of the other Characters?

Another Question dont have any Heart Stones left, but 2 Individual Events that expire when I play next Story Event (Chris 2, Pashii 3), where do I get more Stones and should I skip some Individual Events.

P.e. if I aim at Rufei End is it better to dont do every Individual Event of the other Characters?

heart stone are reward from main story mode. due to heart stone limitation, YOU CAN'T do all the character events (unless you cheated the heart stone), you just have to concentrate on which character you want to finish.

omg, is there no way to link vnr thread like what ithvnr can do?? please answer someone, if not, alt i didnt really like it imust play it with ithvnr

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。