Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
alic.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1D68EE73D5A25355BD6ADB4A756617970EF9184E&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-460072/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [160129] [ALICESOFT] 妻みぐい3.torrent
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,528
Last edited:
Interesting, Alice soft is getting.......... soft?. They put casual non-NTR mode in to their game. Not that i'm complaining.

Note : only VNR hooks the game fine, first choice you will get is the game mode selection.

Interesting, Alice soft is getting.......... soft?. They put casual non-NTR mode in to their game. Not that i'm complaining.

Note : only VNR hooks the game fine, first choice you will get is the game mode selection.

So does this game put in ntr scenes? Never messed with alicesoft games before so...are these at least avoidable in the common route?

So does this game put in ntr scenes? Never messed with alicesoft games before so...are these at least avoidable in the common route?

well based on walkthrough u can choose whose end with the heroine so i think u can avoid the ntr

Reactions: Gurlok

Yes completely avoidable, "pure love game mode" excludes all "stealers" meaning you will only have to worry about getting the route you want

Reactions: Gurlok
well based on walkthrough u can choose whose end with the heroine so i think u can avoid the ntr

Yes completely avoidable, "pure love game mode" excludes all "stealers" meaning you will only have to worry about getting the route you want

I see, thanks for the explanation guys. I personally hate ntr so if possible I want to avoid those scenes XD.

Found a hcode /HSN-1C:-14@200E25:Tsumamigui3.exe but i can't get it to work with the lastest ITHVNR or any the five last versions.

Edit: nvm its started to work randomly somehow.

I see, thanks for the explanation guys. I personally hate ntr so if possible I want to avoid those scenes XD.

Yes, as previously said, it's completely avoidable. You'll only get it if you don't prevent your love rivals, otherwise, the game is pretty vanilla.

I guess you activate this "pure love mode" in the beginning of the game, when you get a question for the first time? Which of the 2 answers is the Love mode?

I guess you activate this "pure love mode" in the beginning of the game, when you get a question for the first time? Which of the 2 answers is the Love mode?

Yeah, it says something like pure love without anyone disturbing , and NTR one is something like love that will overcome hardships or something. i used my android phone's photo translator to translate choices.

Yes, you need to activate "serious" mode at the beginning of the game. So the love rivals will not disturb you during your playthought, otherwise you'll need to manually prevent them. You'll also lock their endings in case you would ever want to see them though.

Does playing Love Mode unlocks the NTR scenes as well? Or I have to play the game in Serious mode? The deal is I have a distaste for NTR games but I kind of want to complete the game. Can I play the game in Serious mode, sabotage myself so that my "rivals" annhilate me in the courtship game and I get like all the NTR scenes in one playthrough and then I can play the Love Mode so I don't have to deal with their shit? Thanks would love some advise from the community here.

But which of these 2 choices is Love mode, the up or bottom one? :P

For those of us who do not have phone pic translator apps can someone please let me know which of the two choices in the beggining activate the no ntr mode?

Gift.

AGTH code: /HSN-1C:-14@200E25:Tsumamigui3.exe

Is anyone else getting lots of bad repeating when using this with ITH?

EDIT: Nevermind, it generates a bunch of user hooks, at least one of them isn't stuck repeating.

this game only for win 7 above?

when i intal done and start play but i can't

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.