[Hentai game] [150424] [Asa Project] プラマイウォーズ -Puramai Wars- + Minazuki Tokino Extra Episode + Soundtrack + Sofmap + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
HCGefoi.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-351724/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150424] [Asa Project] プラマイウォーズ -Puramai Wars- + Soundtrack + Bonus + Update.torrent
    20.5 KB · Views: 826
Last edited:
Re: [150424] [Asa Project] プラマイウォーズ -Puramai Wars- + Soundtrack + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

All I'm getting is white screen with sounds, Does anybody else gets the same problem or is it just me?

Edit: Solved, Thanks for the game.

Last edited:
Re: [150424] [Asa Project] プラマイウォーズ -Puramai Wars- + Soundtrack + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

VNDB , romanji: Puramai Wars

Description
“Modesty, fairness and grace”: That’s the motto by which Chihaya and his sisters Kyouko and Mei were brought up with by their strict father.
Their family was well-respected in the neighbourhood; You could say they’re the ideal family.
Due to an unexpected event, they ended up sharing a house with the family of one of their parents’ co-workers.
Chihaya heard that there were three beautiful sisters and was looking forward to living together with them, but it turns out that their nature is totally opposite of their family! From Hau~ Omochikaeri!

All I'm getting is white screen with sounds, Does anybody else gets the same problem or is it just me?

works fine on my end.

Edit: Solved, Thanks for the game.

How did you fixed it?

Also, does this one have the E-mote system too?

How did you fixed it?

Also, does this one have the E-mote system too?

I dont really know how I could fix it, I just restarted my pc and changed the "プラマイウォーズ.exe" into "プラマイ.exe" and it worked. I know it sounds really idiotic but I didnt do anything except that, and now I can play :D

I have installed the game but when i run "プラマイウォーズ.exe" an error pops up

"プラマイウォーズ.exe is not a valid Win32 Application"

i have reinstalled the game and the error still pops up

I have installed the game but when i run "プラマイウォーズ.exe" an error pops up

"プラマイウォーズ.exe is not a valid Win32 Application"

i have reinstalled the game and the error still pops up

Same problem here. Using Windows XP, have installed the game, but can't run due to the same error message above.

Unicode and locale set to Japanese and works fine in Windows 7 ultimate x64 for me at least.

Same problem here. Using Windows XP, have installed the game, but can't run due to the same error message above.

Maybe its because of the OS

looking at their main page, there is no support for windows xp so maybe there are compatibility issues but the same goes for chrono clock(purple software) having no support for XP but I was able to install and play the game

Maybe its because of the OS

looking at their main page, there is no support for windows xp so maybe there are compatibility issues but the same goes for chrono clock(purple software) having no support for XP but I was able to install and play the game

I have changed the Unicode in Language settings box as shown here, but I still can't get it to work >> http://grizzly.la.psu.edu/~hbierens/NONUNICODE.HTM

Any tips, guys?

I have changed the Unicode in Language settings box as shown here, but I still can't get it to work >> http://grizzly.la.psu.edu/~hbierens/NONUNICODE.HTM

Any tips, guys?

I'm also running windows XP desktop,
i tried installing it on my brother's laptop(windows 8) and it works

Maybe it's time to finally lay my dinosaur of a pc to rest

Re: [150424] [Asa Project] プラマイウォーズ -Puramai Wars- + Minazuki Tokino Extra Episode + Soundtrack + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

Is anyone having problems when using ITH? I keep getting duplicate dialogues even though the options from ITH are set for that to not happen. Tried the 2.3 and 3.0 versions already, unless I'm missing some recent update of ITH or some H-code....

Re: [150424] [Asa Project] プラマイウォーズ -Puramai Wars- + Minazuki Tokino Extra Episode + Soundtrack + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

Is anyone having problems when using ITH? I keep getting duplicate dialogues even though the options from ITH are set for that to not happen. Tried the 2.3 and 3.0 versions already, unless I'm missing some recent update of ITH or some H-code....
Use VNR, well if ure not used to it then u need to start using it. Since VNR is much more practical and solve some problems from ITH and AGTH, i believe people will less likely to answer our problem regarding ITH/agth coding

Last edited:

wrong post, just ignore

Last edited:
Thanks for the game, I love bossy characters like Tomoe :lovestruck:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?