Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
lCps7mq.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B3846FCBCB220BABF6CC17681AA0DD7B2325C2DF&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-325751/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150227] [ソフトハウスキャラ] 悪魔娘の看板料理 + Manual.torrent
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,580
Last edited:
VNDB , romanji: Akuma Musume no Kanban Ryouri

Description
Located at the main crossroads, the town of Kaste is known for being a border town with monsters appearing nearby.
Gin decides to start his second life by opening a shop in a corner of this town.
However, things don’t go smoothly for a newcomer to the business: there’s problems with the locals, roaming monsters and brawling adventurers.
Lucky for him, he has his trustworthy allies at his side!
With their help (and troubles), will his shop become prosperous? [from Micchi's blog]

Thanks!
Can you play that one without having gone through the Bunny Black series?

Thanks!
Can you play that one without having gone through the Bunny Black series?

Yes, it has absolutely minimum connection to the BB series. The main heroine is one of Bunny Black's main character's many daughters; to be exactly, the younger sister to Cozelotte from Bunny Black 2 and 3 (According to the game, BB's MC has thousands if not more children lol). Beside that, there're a few references here and there that might make you smile if you played the Bunny Black games, nothing more.

Reactions: Redorc
Yes, it has absolutely minimum connection to the BB series. The main heroine is one of Bunny Black's main character's many daughters; to be exactly, the younger sister to Cozelotte from Bunny Black 2 and 3 (According to the game, BB's MC has thousands if not more children lol). Beside that, there're a few references here and there that might make you smile if you played the Bunny Black games, nothing more.
Good to know, thanks :)

is there a walkthrough? my game keeps ending on 145 T. what do i need to do to prevent that?

is there a walkthrough? my game keeps ending on 145 T. what do i need to do to prevent that?

The game ends on 145 T basically. There're several conditions you have to fulfill before you hit 145 T if you want heroine specific ending, otherwise you'll just get the one with the waitress.

- You need to do heroine specific command from 営業 until the heroine reach a certain amount of affection (nowhere to check the value as far as I know). The commands are usually labeled as「   」の手伝い except for サシィアーネ who needs 街貢献 and キイ who needs 冒険者支援.
- each heroine has a favorite type of food that you need to put on the menu while a few have some specific conditions.
1. アルテ: オムライス (Omurice), you need to pay the debt to advance events (maybe?)
2. クム: デザート系 (Desserts), you need use 料理研究 to upgrade food a few times (maybe?)
3. ミフリー: 酒系 (Alcohol), ラーメン (Ramen)
4. マウ: 鍋料理 (Hot Pot)
5. ライゼ: カレー (Curry), you need to use the 増改築:宿泊施設 command to expand your Inn (maybe?)
6. キィ: 定食系 (Sets), you need to have completed a certain number of quests to advance the events (maybe?)
7. サシィアーネ: Have 20000B, 牛丼 (Beef Bowl), after you get the Trade Guild panic event you'll lose half of your money and ingredients, however, you'll also get to import ingredients from クワラント商会 at a ridiculously low price.
-You have to pay off all the debt to get True End for the heroines.
-There are a few 営業 choices that will force end your game, so save before you choose anything. Ones I know are if you collar クム 3 times and after サシィアーネ's 4th or 5th H scene. Basically just work on other events and finish off the force end event turn 144.

Last edited:
Reactions: ivory7777
The game ends on 145 T basically. There're several condition you have to fulfill before you hit 145 T if you want heroine specific ending, otherwise you'll just get the one with the waitress.

- You need to do heroine specific command from 営業 until the heroine reach a certain amount of affection (nowhere to check the value as far as I know). The commands are usually labeled as「   」の手伝い except for サシィアーネ who needs 街貢献 and キイ who needs 冒険者支援.
- each heroine has a favorite type of food that you need to put on the menu while a few have some specific conditions.
1. アルテ: オムライス (Omurice), you need to pay the debt to advance events (maybe?)
2. クム: デザート系 (Desserts), you need use 料理研究 to upgrade food a few times (maybe?)
3. ミフリー: 酒系 (Alcohol), ラーメン (Ramen)
4. マウ: 鍋料理 (Hot Pot)
5. ライゼ: カレー (Curry), you need to use the 増改築:宿泊施設 command to expand your Inn (maybe?)
6. キィ: 定食系 (Sets), you need to have completed a certain number of quests to advance the events (maybe?)
7. サシィアーネ: Have 20000B, 牛丼 (Beef Bowl), after you get the Trade Guild panic event you'll lose half of your money and ingredients, however, you'll also get to import ingredients from クワラント商会 at a ridiculously low price.
-You have to pay off all the debt to get True End for the heroines.
-There are a few choices that will force end your game, so save before you choose anything. Ones I know are if you collar クム 3 times and during サシィアーネ's 4th or 5th H scene.

thanks for the detail info. yeah i only manage to get 3 endings but thought the game continued after 145t, i'll try your method and get the rest.

what is the best way to start the game jus upgrade or first view event or buy stuff or something else

what is the best way to start the game jus upgrade or first view event or buy stuff or something else

Stock up on ingredients early game but don't overstock because you won't be able to build the basement or storage room early on so your limit is going to be stuck on 200 until you gain access to building those. You don't need to upgrade everything because that'd cost way too much so you should pick a few that you're going to have on the menu throughout the game. I personally upgraded the tasty bread, bean soup, fried chicken nugget and sliced fish since those are the ones you're stuck with early game. After that, just keep filling up your menu while keeping in mind what type of food you're going to need for the route you're going for. Then as soon as you hit a kind of equilibrium, where you don't have to micromanage everything anymore, you can start working on the events. For me it's usually around 90T~100T that I start to really spam events. Hope that helps.

yeah it will help but one more question what is the button below the make recipe button that something i can't figure out because my kanji is rusty

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.