[Hentai game] [150227] [ゆずソフト] サノバウィッチ ‐SABBAT OF THE WITCH‐ + Bonus + Update 1.1 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
rkVVv6q.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FA50D19C26365CDE1E892CD500856F8C0EDF5307&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-137240/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Many thank to iledor who bought and share the game, also Anonymous who sent me download links ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150227] [ゆずソフト] サノバウィッチ ‐SABBAT OF THE WITCH‐ + Bonus + Update .torrent
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,839
Last edited:
Romaji:
Sanoba Witch

VNDB:
https://vndb.org/v16044

Desc:
Shuuji has a secret: he is able to perceive the feelings of others. His classmate Nene also has a secret which she cannot tell anyone: she involuntarily gets sexually excited. One day, he accidentally came upon her masturbating and since they both knew each other’s secrets, they soon became close friends. He then found out that her condition is a by-product of her witch’s contract.

Nene’s secret activities as a witch also pull in underclassman Meguru, upperclassman Touko and transfer student Tsumugi. The peaceful days become quite hurried and Shuuji has a slight feeling that something is about to begin.
[Edited from Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Oh man that was fast thanks again girlcelly :)

This game looks like it will have more "ero-ness" than most previous games by Yuzu.

Thank you

Anyone able to provide an h-code for this, please? ITH can't hook it naturally.

Edit: See Salicyl post below.

Last edited:
Try changing the Font.

Edit: nvm, not really working.

Last edited:
font works but sometimes there are repetitions (skip. a few minutes into the game)
used this font
edit: skip. around an hour+, only 5 sentences have repetitions after these sentences only the speaker (e.g. names ...) are repeated

Attachments

• font.JPG
    font.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 578
Reactions: vanillamaniaz
Many thanks friend! That font does indeed work.
I clearly derped on this one.

Repetition is fine, I just need the text pull in order to quickly define kanji I don't know.

I can't fix the text repetition. Tried changing fonts, but it only fixes it on the first few lines. Tried using Auto-Supress repetition on ITH, doesn't work. Made the text come out instant in the game instead of 1 text at a time, no good.

I'm out of ideas. This might need an H-code after all.

I can't fix the text repetition. Tried changing fonts, but it only fixes it on the first few lines. Tried using Auto-Supress repetition on ITH, doesn't work. Made the text come out instant in the game instead of 1 text at a time, no good.

I'm out of ideas. This might need an H-code after all.

try ith 20.10.2014 + auto suppress repitition ,font ms ui gothic and text speed max (only the names are repeated (except 2sentences at the beginning), at the moment I'm on chapter 3-2)
Other than that I have no idea

Last edited:
try ith 20.10.2014 + auto suppress repitition ,font ms ui gothic and text speed max (only the names are repeated (except 2sentences at the beginning), at the moment I'm on chapter 2-2)

that's exactly what I have. anyway, I couldn't fix it so I just directly used agth from TransAgg and supress repetition finally worked.

try ith 20.10.2014 + auto suppress repitition ,font ms ui gothic and text speed max (only the names are repeated (except 2sentences at the beginning), at the moment I'm on chapter 3-2)

thanks for the lead
i used ith 2014.07.09, auto surpess, ms ui gothic or most bottom font (ms p something), maximum text speed, auto surpress repetition ON.
no sentence repetition so far, only names are being translated 2x

and for addition : for name's you can suppress it with TAHelper ex : 【柊史】 【柊史】and check name at the beginning and remove

Please, ignore me, but I just need to unload this somewhere before my brain explode.

I finally got around to playing Sanoba Witches and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!? WHY IS THIS GAME SO FREAKING MOE. I mean, last Yuzu game I played was Dracu-riot and while that was good, I didn't think it was anything special outside of the hilarious countdown movies. BUT WTF IS UP WITH THIS GAME?! It's like they've hit every moe nerves in my body. Since when did Yuzusoft start hiring Kiritani Hana and Haruka Sora, who're ONLY LIKE TWO OF MY FAVORITE seiyuu since 2013 (Also, I'm pretty sure Akashina Manasa is one of Mizuhashi Kaori's alias); then there's their signature jitome + :3 expression with those over-long sleeves on freaking every heroine! Add their usual great presentation on top of that...UGH EPIC MOE OVERLOAD! I must say, Yuzu have really perfected their formula in the last few years. While they've always been famous for how stable their productions were they have really outdone themselves this time in my book. Every time that I think I've out-grown moege as a genre, Japan manage to put out something like this, bravo Yuzusoft, bravo.

Last edited:
no idea why but it keeps freezing up near the beginning when the protag first goes to the occult club and theres is a light explosion ...it gets really slow and stops responding

edit: had to turn off the effects option to get through it..weird

Last edited:
no idea why but it keeps freezing up near the beginning when the protag first goes to the occult club and theres is a light explosion ...it gets really slow and stops responding

edit: had to turn off the effects option to get through it..weird

Weird, I didn't have any problem myself, there are a few more occasion of particle effects but it's not that common, you can probably just keep the effects off.

where can I find that ver of ITH?

I also got syntax error and when i run checker it said the launcher is corrupted or somethings how to fix ??

Anyone know how to fix repetition text from VNR?

When you hook into a game you should see some options pop up on the left side of the game window - If not hover your mouse on the left side of the game window (If in windowed mode it's just outside the game window on the left side) - If you click on Menu and then Text Settings, it should open a new window - If you check "Eliminate finite repetition in the text" and then click the Save button at the top left you should be good to go.

Reactions: skyest

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。