[Hentai game] [150130] [ユニゾンシフト:ブロッサム] 時計仕掛けのレイライン -朝霧に散る花- 初回版 + Complete Soundtrack + Complete Movie + Drama CD [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
rFGMvDd.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9596144F4CD86D404D6BBC9A32B3B734D40A6D8B&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-314046/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Many thank to 鷹月とのこ for buy and share games with Bonus, also Anonymous who sent me download links ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150130] [ユニゾンシフト:ブロッサム] 時計仕掛けのレイライン -朝霧.torrent
    34.1 KB · Views: 802
Last edited:
初回版
This isn't the 初回版 (of the third game), but should be "Limited Trilogy Box" (or portions of it).

The following (starting from item 4) are the bonuses for the Limited Trilogy Box (i.e. items 4 and 5 are included in this download):
full02.png

And these are from 初回版 (i.e. those do NOT exist in the download):
ley3_campaign.png

For example: 初回版 has a Maxi Single as one of the bonuses, but the above download does not have this.

VNDV , romanji: Tokeijikake no Ley Line -Asagiri ni Chiru Hana-

Description
This is the third game and finale of UnisonShift Blossom’s magic mystery Ley-Line series.
The ‘night world’ crumbled and their students vanished.
Mitsuyoshi thought that the cause might have been a fire that happened at the school 20 years ago, and began to investigate this incident in order to reunite with his friend Kotarou who had disappeared as a ‘night school student’.
Meanwhile, the school principal who had also vanished secretly planned to bring back the night world from the other side.
All of the remaining mysteries of the school will finally be brought to light. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Thanks for this release. This is the only January game I was looking forward to.

By the way, anyone else having issues with the OSTs? I use Daemon but it can't mount the cue files ("Unable to mount image. Files not accessible.) I also tried opening the cue files directly with foobar (with the component that allows access to images and archives) but it also fails to play the tracks. I can play the wav, of course, but they are not separated into tracks.

I finished the game after 2 days..........now what do I do with my life

Yes, the game was really short. I suggest you read more VNs :yawn: I'm dropping NatsuIro due to lack of time *cries*

Thanks for this release. This is the only January game I was looking forward to.

By the way, anyone else having issues with the OSTs? I use Daemon but it can't mount the cue files ("Unable to mount image. Files not accessible.) I also tried opening the cue files directly with foobar (with the component that allows access to images and archives) but it also fails to play the tracks. I can play the wav, of course, but they are not separated into tracks.

In this case you need to do some editing with the cue file.
1. Rename the wav file to "A Clockwork Ley-Line Complete Soundtracks DiscX.wav" or any other name that you like. Original file name doesn't work because foobar can't read some of the characters.
2. Open the cue file in a text editor. Find the line that begins with "FILE" and change the original line in the closed captions to whatever you named your wav file in step 1

In this case you need to do some editing with the cue file.
1. Rename the wav file to "A Clockwork Ley-Line Complete Soundtracks DiscX.wav" or any other name that you like. Original file name doesn't work because foobar can't read some of the characters.
2. Open the cue file in a text editor. Find the line that begins with "FILE" and change the original line in the closed captions to whatever you named your wav file in step 1

Awesome! It seems the hyphen in Ley-Line wasn't recognized. I removed it and it's working now. Thank you so much.

Is this the full Trilogy? So, all 3 Leyline Games? Besides, I could need a reseed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。