Info

Romanji title: Harvest OverRay Reconnection
Official title: ハーヴェストオーバーレイ リコネクション
Package Size: 2.81 GB

Info: http://products.web-giga.com/harvest_re/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=832619
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v16216

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
Re: [141219] [GIGA] ハーヴェストオーバーレイ リコネクション + Scans

Description from VnDB
New story and new heroines ...
This disc updates perfectly your "harvest".
Mochiko Kyougetsu, a sub heroine of "Harvest OverRay", and Uino Ichijou, a new heroine, raise to the status of heroines of their own final routes.
Because of the guidance of the two girls, the true form of the harvest will become clear.
Rio Koganei, leader of the Gold group, sub heroine who had a sudden rise of popularity, will have H scenes and a short scenario too.

Last edited:

Wow, beyond Baldr Sky I thought Giga was not too much into the "fan-disk" kind of deal. Alright then!

Edit: Nevermind. Judging from the walkthrough, it appears to be a sequel that complements the previous game.

Just in case...

Walkthrough

Save

Sooo.......How Do I open the game after updating it using the Reconnection?

I know that it updates the game but the game asks for disk again, does it need a new crack?

Update: I managed to open it using the AlphaROMdiE but I have to drag the launcher to the AlphaROMdiE everytime and it's kinda tedious

Last edited:
Reactions: 'fresco

I know that it updates the game but the game asks for disk again, does it need a new crack?

Update: I managed to open it using the AlphaROMdiE but I have to drag the launcher to the AlphaROMdiE everytime and it's kinda tedious

Does the game checks if you have the previous one installed?

Does the game checks if you have the previous one installed?

Yes it does, it does check since it won't update if you don't have the original game installed

You Have to have the game installed since the Harvest OverRay Reconnection will be overwriting your whole game but the saves from the first will be still in your computer but can't be viewed in the game since it's a new one. If you press the New Game in the updated version of the original which is the Reconnection, it starts when the "Harvest OnReal" has been finished so one warning: PLAY THE WHOLE GAME THOROUGHLY FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE RECONNECTION

If you're still not finish the first game, don't install the Reconnection game

Last edited:
Reactions: lilygel

Create a batch file. You can easily google how to create one, and all you have to put in there is the exact name (including the file extension) of your alpharom, add a space, then the name of the game launcher. Save it in the game folder and then maybe create a shortcut (I use xlaunchpad). This way, you would not have to drag and drop every time you want to play.

And thanks for the tips. I thought this would be like a fandisk and doesn't require you to have the original game installed. Good thing I still have the installer archived. I would have to pass if I already deleted it and just get the game CGs somewhere. Hehe.

Use the older "Build20121001" version, which patches the game exe directly instead of acting as a loader.

Re: [141219] [GIGA] ハーヴェストオーバーレイ リコネクション + Scans + Crack

DO NOT TRUST THE OLD ANCER!!!!!!

The thing does update your game and can;t get your old data but the story starts the same and yeah.....I realized that after accidentally pressing the uninstall icon and reinstalled the whole first game and the reconnection. SO yeah...

Do not trust this Sentence!!!!!!! [ If you press the New Game in the updated version of the original which is the Reconnection, it starts when the "Harvest OnReal" has been finished]

You can still play the original story, I guess since I still haven't started it fully because, I don't have time in the moment

Last edited:
Still unclear for me; i haven't played neither installed the original game yet, but i'll do it in next future: in my case what i need to do?

install the original, play until the end, install this update, play the new part and play the rest?

or

install the original and this update, play until the end then i will be able to play the update part?

Still unclear for me; i haven't played neither installed the original game yet, but i'll do it in next future: in my case what i need to do?

install the original, play until the end, install this update, play the new part and play the rest?

or

install the original and this update, play until the end then i will be able to play the update part?
If you haven't played the original game AT ALL and DO NOT CARE about the extra "Extra[P]code" episodes, then I think you can install Reconnection directly afterwards. The "play completely first" warning is for those who are still play the original but not yet completely finished it.

HOWEVER, if you want that extra "Extra[P]code" episodes, since there's no crack for this for Reconnection yet (and so you need to revert to the old config archive and patched game exe to play them), then you are suggested to play the original first (If I've not remembered wrongly, you need to finish (almost, if not) everything in order to unlock those episodes).

Reactions: kotonomiya
Thanks' i think i'll wait for the crack before doing anything; then i'll play the original and install the update after finishing the original; just in case.

"Extra[P]code" episodes?

What is it? Why do you need more crack to play this?

"Extra[P]code" episodes?

What is it? Why do you need more crack to play this?
The extra episodes from the original game (view this page from the official site for details), where you need to enter the download serial code to have the necessary files downloaded+installed in order to enable it - with the exception of playing the game with a patched game exe (not being shared anymore) (and I'm not talking about the nodvd one).

And no one has made the patched game exe for Reconnection yet.

P.S. And this is not the first GIGA game that has this kind of serial code required DLCs.

Last edited:
The extra episodes from the original game (view this page from the official site for details), where you need to enter the download serial code to have the necessary files downloaded+installed in order to enable it - with the exception of playing the game with a patched game exe (not being shared anymore) (and I'm not talking about the nodvd one).

And no one has made the patched game exe for Reconnection yet.

P.S. And this is not the first GIGA game that has this kind of serial code required DLCs.

I noticed that one too since I haven't played the Extra[P]Code and had to unistall the whole game and install the original game once again. I need to make some time to play more Eroge since I only get 1 hour per day because drawing doujinshi is not the way I think it to be because it's hard to do. I am gonna cry now and wish I could multi-task

Does anyone able to see the extra p code in the reconnection? It seems like you could view it without the crack but I can't see the Extra[P] Code in the reconnection

Merry Christmas Everyone, [MENTION [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION][/MENTION] , [MENTION [MENTION=50508]albertwyy[/MENTION][/MENTION] , [MENTION [MENTION=5625]freemen[/MENTION][/MENTION] , [MENTION]@fresco[/MENTION], [MENTION [MENTION=83906]lilygel[/MENTION][/MENTION] I hope you guys have a happy holidays with your family or significant other which I don't have. Merry Holidays to all the people in Anime-Sharing!!!!!!

Last edited:
Other than me, not being able to visit the Extras Catalog, the story is really great, sylph's voice is still awesome and I realized that Rio, The Orange Haired girl was voiced by Poko, the one who voiced Kanae from Koiharu Adolescence and I love Kanae and her voice.

Can we have H-CG in Torrent Download too? Or only in Direct Download

They use to release the HCG in torrent download too but for some reason they stopped doing it. If there is a direct download just go with the direct download

Hi there!
Could you guys Seed this again?
At least 10 persons are stuck at at least 99% :(
Feels bad :(

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。