Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
fqxS4v5.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EE8E8D1E333C09B7D578BF5D94D8F9272D81E3A0&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-306274/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [141219] [ミンク] しすたー・すきーむ3 初回限定版 + Voice CD.torrent
    12.8 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
sorry bad english
Something that makes me pissed off is the fact that some options are useless. I want to make sex with the mother, I am not really interested in the sisters, however, is the begin of the game the mother offer to sleep with the protagonist ( the first night of Sayumi in the house ) and have 2 options: the first is to agree and the second to deny it. I choose the fist and is the same thing of to choose the second: they do not sleep together. I wanted more freedom to aim to the girl that I want, but, the game give us a "fake" freedom, giving to use several options that do not really leads us to the route that we want !

EDITED:
I gave up. What boring thing that part of the "show the bra". So many options to choice and everything is "trial and error" I was stuck long 2 hours in this part and I ended skipping all texts to go more fast and when finally I overcome this part I noticed that I do not even know what happened, and worse, I noticed that I do not even care anymore... Exist games more fun to play...

Last edited:
IMO, this is my most disappointing eroge of 2014. Mink needs to hire a better scenario writer.

Last edited:
I agree with you. I also wanted mom sex....chucks. :-(

The mom in this game is way hotter than the other two. I got her scenes by trying to neglect the other two as much as possible.

VNDB , romanji: Sister Scheme 3

Description
Chihaya has a beautiful older sister Akane, who is very popular among the boys at the school.
She loves him greatly as a younger brother, but he thought that they should not have romantic feelings for each other.
However, he was unable to get a girlfriend, either because of his standards possibly being elevated due to his older sister or that others viewed them as a couple.
He did not give up on his dream, but one day, he received a letter which threatened to divulge his secret if he didn’t deep kiss his older sister at school within two days.
Surprisingly at that time, his osananajimi who had moved away, Sayumi, appeared before him.
Her father had remarried his mother, so she would now be living with him, to his astonishment.
This change of circumstances caused much tension between him and his older sister.
What was the origin of the threatening letter and what will happen to his love life from now on? [From Micchi's blog]

Didnt even know there was a Milf. Just went through some iterations to gain her route, came here for a Walkthrough FOR her route, read the previous posts, Now I'm sad.

I finally understand now Keima katsuragi "in a certain episode" the frustration whend you cant finish a game.
WTH with scene replay, totally unworth all the work if i cant even watch it later.

This is probably the worst out of all the sister scheme games. There are multiple problems with this game.

1. After collecting 100% in the recollection mode, it is impossible to view every scene in the game, including H-scenes and replay of the "practice instruction", or "executing instruction" scenes.
2. There is no standing picture mode in recollection mode.
3. In order to view every scene you have to play through the whole game.
4. The flag layout to view every CG during a scene is vague.
5. When completing all 4 ending, it unlocks all 100% cgs, regardless if you've hit the flag (chose the option) for that CG in your play through.

See my biggest problem with this game is that even though you got 100% of the cgs, you can't replay 90% of the scenes correlated to the CG. It seems this game was developed to force you to play through the WHOLE GAME if you want to view every scene. I don't know what Mink was thinking. I hope there is a patch because, what's the point in having a recollection area if you can't view every scene even when you have 100%? The only reasoning I can come up with is that Mink made it impossible to view every single scene if you bootleg the game and apply a save file. Because I have no clue in hell what they were thinking. Does anyone know anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha