Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
wJgqhrJ.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Full Version:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2563A03B5E6F8FFF171F538FEE47D5DCD0FD9D5A&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Dummy Cut Version:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ABE87B87EA97D83FE3DF6404F260CD384DA6EA3B&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-291141/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [141128] [筆柿そふと] 催眠母.torrent
    16.2 KB · Views: 748
  • [141128] [筆柿そふと] 催眠母 Dummy Cut.torrent
    17.2 KB · Views: 721
  • [No DVD EXE] [141128] [筆柿そふと] 催眠母.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 7,534
Last edited:
Re: [141128] [筆柿そふと] 催眠母 [H-Game]

I already downloaded the other torrent for this game, but the crack included in that one doesn't work for me. Does this torrent use the same crack? And if not, does it work?

Same here, Error Code 1 when opening the launcher whith Flower Trade Winds torrent...

I don't want to download again the whole thing... Could you possibly upload the crack only please?

EDIT:
Guess it's the same problem as whit fudegaki's last game Saiminjutsu RE, An alternative crack will
be needed since for some reason the one included in the torrent doesn't work... Oh well...

Attachments

• SMB.png
    SMB.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:

The previous game worked with the usual Alpha crack, but I guess this one has something new, which would also explain why the game took this long to get uploaded.

Well, Neither Flower Trade Winds nor Girlcerlly have posted anything so maybe the game worked for them?

Last game was like that too, It worked whith the alpha rom crack for some, For other the already included
cracked launcher worked and for the last people neither worked...

I was one of those, Neither crack worked until someone manually hex edited the launcher and posted it...
I'm downloading Girlcelly's release but I'm guessing it's the same torrent as flower trade winds...

In other words; It's the waiting game again xD...

Install the game but not overwrite the original launcher.exe, just rename the exe from the crack, my files are launcher.exe (original) and launcher2.exe (crack) then run the crack file

Reactions: stupid_army

Install the game but not overwrite the original launcher.exe, just rename the exe from the crack, my files are launcher.exe (original) and launcher2.exe (crack) then run the crack file

the does not work

Needs proper crack, Copying files from DVD or cracking the launcher.exe only works
for some people, Most of us are suck in a [CODE 1] error page upong launching the game...

dummy cut and the Nodvd above that effects SAIMINBO.EXE working for me on win7x64 sp1

VNDB , romanji: Saiminbo

Description
The main character Souichi Chiba used to live with his father in a motherless household but since his father passed away two years ago he's come to live alone.
His mother died when he was born and now he's left without any relatives.
Because of this he has a powerful longing for someone to call a mother.
Even though he has no mother, he's come down with a serious mother complex.
Minami Koube, his doctor and long time confidant, once said to him, "If you want a mom that much, there is an interesting way, you know?".
He went along with her suggestion and began working toward getting a mother using the technique of hypnotism... [Translated from Fudegaki Soft's product page]

What's the difference with the dummy cut version and the 3gb one?
Just as it says: the actual content is only 900MB, the rest being dummy to fill the dvd... so the dummy cut is only the game, without the useless dummy.

900 to 3gb? -.- if i download the 900 one i lose some part of the game? Like animation or... something?

For now i download the 900 mb, but if... there is something plus in the 3gb please tell me^^'

Can someone tell me if there is actual incest in this game?
Somene tell me that one of the woman is the aunt, so if that is tru there is some incest in it.
So... can someone tell me if there is some blood related?

You lose absolutely nothing with the 900MB edition, so that's recommended. It is also already cracked, so the only thing you need to do is go to the game folder and click on the "SAIMINBO.EXE" for the game to start.

One of the heroines is the aunt, yes, so there is incest as they are blood related (she is the sister of the hero's dead mother).

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?