[Hentai game] [141031] [MOONSTONE Cherry] デーモンバスターズ ~えっちなえっちなデーモン退治~ + Drama CD + Imouto Route Patch + Wallpaper [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
zKfZ3PI.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DA33E5189964487846D9FFE18D640A90B7B53C72&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-277170/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Many thank to つ for No DVD Patch and Anonymous who sent me download links~ ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [141031] [MOONSTONE Cherry] デーモンバスターズ ~えっちなえっちなデーモ.torrent
    22.3 KB · Views: 867
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 8,761
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 6,764
  • [No DVD Patch] [141031] [MOONSTONE Cherry] デーモンバスターズ ~えっちなえっち
    12.7 KB · Views: 7,236
Last edited:
Re: [141031] [MOONSTONE Cherry] デーモンバスターズ ~えっちなえっちなデーモン退治~ + Drama CD + Imouto Route Patch + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Patch]

VNDB , romanji: Demon Busters ~Ecchi na Ecchi na Demon Taiji~

Description
Kou is a member of the public morals committee at Moriyaji Gakuen, along with his osananajimi Ai and kouhai Karen.
One day while he was making the rounds after school, he was attacked by a weird being.
He was frozen in fear and could not evade its attack, but he was saved by two girls, Konoka and Lizera.
They were ‘daemon busters’ who fight against daemons borne from the lust and cravings of humans.
They told him that he was a kyuumashi who could absorb the desires that create daemons, and they asked for his help since his special ability makes their battles much easier.
When he uses his ability, it causes him to be able to see girls naked and also makes them horny.
If the daemons aren’t defeated, then their lust will cause the whole school to become an orgy.
As part of the public morals committee, he can’t let that happen! [from Micchi's blog]

Thx for sharing! I really like the games from MOONSTONE Cherry, they use very good SFX.

Re: [141031] [MOONSTONE Cherry] デーモンバスターズ ~えっちなえっちなデーモン退治~ + Drama CD + Imouto Route Patch + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Patch]

If the daemons aren’t defeated, then their lust will cause the whole school to become an orgy.
As part of the public morals committee, he can’t let that happen! [from Micchi's blog]

So we are playing as the party poopers...Ok let's prevent the orgy that nobody wants prevented! :rolleyes:

Now, I only have to wait for Mayoeru futari to sekai no subete. Thank You Very much!

They´re getting better with the animations, but still there is a long way to master it, thank you for sharing this game with us, gotta make some time to play it.:swearveng:

Hello, thanks for sharing this girlcelly. ^^

BTW everyone, I'm having quite some trouble running the game; I tried mounting the ISO file using Daemon Tools, then ran the installer.

After I'm done, I also downloaded the other files in the first post.

My problem is I don't see any other application in the folder where I installed the game except from this application-type file called "acmp".

The Demon Busters application is found only on the CD Drive folder of my PC (that appeared when I mounted the ISO using Daemon Tools), I tried double clicking it but it says something like it can't start because "file contains a virus". D:

I tried dragging it on the opened alpharomdie but it just won't open, showing me an error notification or something.

Ahaha, sorry, I'm kinda new at this, could someone point me to the right direction on how to install this game properly/teach me how to install this game properly? Q_Q Thanks.

----------
EDIT:
AHAAHAHAHA! Oh my, it worked.

Well, for those who had the same problems like me; I tried reinstalling it, this time, well, for some reason, the Demon Busters EXE is in it, unlike in the previous folder (and I don't know why it didn't appeared on the previous folder as well). Then dragged the application on the Alpharomdie just like in Maonama, well, it worked. XD

==============

Another edit:
Ok, but a new problem arose. DX Every time I click start, it always sends me to the opening video of the game, I tried clicking other than the menu options, and it still sends me to the opening video of the game! DX What should I do?

I can, however, click Settings, then back to the title screen-- no, I right click anywhere then it sends me to the opening video too... I wonder what I did wrong this time? DX Can someone help? @_@

Last edited:
Thanks for the upload Girlcelly. I have a question which could be a little noob-like, you see, i don't know how to use neither the AlphaROM, nor the cracker and the NoDVD patch, the first one, i put the game exe inside the open AlphaROM and it just pops a little window and after that it vanishes and nothing happens, then i don't know why is the cracker for,if there is already the AlphaROM... finnally, the NoDVD patch has no format, when i try the .exe foromat to open it, it says that the windows i'm using is not compatible, so basically i'm jammed in just installing the game, if you can't lend me a hand, then some of the other guys could do it please?...

Untitled.png
Help me pls, when i'm install it and run this program, it's appeared. i'm downloaded direct. Tks u guys!

View attachment 6365
Help me pls, when i'm install it and run this program, it's appeared. i'm downloaded direct. Tks u guys!
The thing what i did was install the game and use the crack,download this crack."AlphaROM Cracker x2.rar" of this torrent.
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=905010&showfiles=1
use the crack named AlphaROMdiE,you open the crack,then you drag the game executable"Daemons Busters exhibit" in the crack windows how moving a file.then the crack run the game and create a direct access.

==============

Another edit:
Ok, but a new problem arose. DX Every time I click start, it always sends me to the opening video of the game, I tried clicking other than the menu options, and it still sends me to the opening video of the game! DX What should I do?

I can, however, click Settings, then back to the title screen-- no, I right click anywhere then it sends me to the opening video too... I wonder what I did wrong this time? DX Can someone help? @_@

I have the same poblem like u, guys. Hope him answer soon

Short answer:
You need to, first uninstall the game if you have installed (using the uninstaller in game folder; then change the "Language for non-Unicode program" to Japanese (Japan). This require restart the computer to work (log out doesn't work). After restarting, you can install the game and it work well. (At least work for me and I beleive it works for everyone.)

Long answer:
Most Japanese use non-Unicode encode for the game content (everything, expecially text and script). By default, all non-Unicode program's text string will be decoded using which decode coding that has been set at "Language for non-Unicode program" (this is based on your "Location" setting when install windows). During the decoding process, some character will be decoded wrong thus return a wrong string (If critical string has been decoded wrong, the program may crash). Then those wrong strings are loaded into the program.
In this case: some script is loaded wrongly so it point every mouse click to the opening video. And the script may have been decode wrongly when you install the game, that's why I recommend change the encoding method before install the game.

Reactions: Ruri

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.