[Hentai game] [141031] [CandySoft] あねよめカルテット ‐Fiancee is quartet of elder sisters.‐ 初回版 + Song CD + Manual + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
j6Ifx8z.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CDAE0DFBFF5A3F17797AAF6E8F3AE0B88D84F921&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-275516/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [141031] [CandySoft] あねよめカルテット ‐Fiancee is quartet of elder sisters.‐ .torrent
    26.1 KB · Views: 881
Last edited:
Hisasi first work in eroge industry?

Last edited:
I think so and it's really shows, art direction in noticeably worse than previous CandySoft games. Generic and flavorless character designs are really disappointing, i expect much better from CandySoft. Oh well i hope Minato Soft Majikoi A-4 will come soon.

I think so and it's really shows, art direction in noticeably worse than previous CandySoft games. Generic and flavorless character designs are really disappointing, i expect much better from CandySoft. Oh well i hope Minato Soft Majikoi A-4 will come soon.

:rant: I know right? No wonder this thing is at the bottom of must wanted of Getchu right? Why can't all the games of CandySoft be like GunGirl!? Trying to diversify the brand with popular circle artists...The fools! :rant:

Last edited:
:rant: I know right? No wonder this thing is at the bottom of must wanted of Getchu right? Why can't all the games of CandySoft be like GunGirl!? Trying to diversify the brand with popular circle artists...The fools!:rant:

Well apparently popular circle artist does not translate in to good vn art ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knew :rant:

:rant:Cretins! They should make Neo-Tsuyokiss 2 or Tsuyokiss 3 -The Next Generation instead! :rant:

:rant: I mean look at Navel! Can't they see that the trend right now is to make sequels of really well received games, capitalizing on the hype that they made! The Empire strikes backs and Terminator 2 certainly are the rule and not the exception! :rant:

:rant: I mean look at Navel! Can't they see that the trend right now is to make sequels of really well received games capitalizing on the hype that they made! The Empire strikes backs and Terminator 2 certainly are the rule and not the exception! :rant:

Sometimes it better to make a sequel than garbage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Navel has been doing it consistently, not the sequel thing.

There are two artists: Hisasi (known for ero-manga) and Ayase Hazuki (known for Norn nukiges and Candysoft's earlier work Kamidere (https://vndb.org/v10463)).

Think Candysoft is treating Aneyome Quartet as a semi-nukige/story like Kamidere instead of the more story-based Gun Knight Girl...so different audience.

YMMV, but I love the designs of the heroines Hisasi drew (the eldest and youngest sister, Yurina and Anzu), but since Ayase Hazuki works on generic nukiges, I could see how some people might not like the art style.

Reactions: kotonomiya
There are two artists: Hisasi (known for ero-manga) and Ayase Hazuki (known for Norn nukiges and Candysoft's earlier work Kamidere (https://vndb.org/v10463)).

Think Candysoft is treating Aneyome Quartet as a semi-nukige/story like Kamidere instead of the more story-based Gun Knight Girl...so different audience.

YMMV, but I love the designs of the heroines Hisasi drew (the eldest and youngest sister, Yurina and Anzu), but since Ayase Hazuki works on generic nukiges, I could see how some people might not like the art style.

I played the demo. I liked the characters and if I liked the characters then I am more than willing to give a shot at the full game. The Story is your harem romcom but with the twist that you have to marry one of the sistrer before a certain time limit.

VNDB , romanji: Ane Yome Quartet

Description
The Hanabishi family and Hidaka family are next door neighbors.
The fathers of both households could be called best friends, so they all get along like one big happy family.
In particular, Hidaka family’s only son Kouki was raised lovingly by the four Hanabishi sisters like he was their own brother.
One day, the Hanabishi and Hidaka parents were preparing for a long term overseas business trip together.
Kantaro Hanabishi had only one problem holding him back from the trip; leaving his four daughters behind in Japan.
“Leave it to me. You can rely on me to watch over them!”
As a result of Kouki’s casual announcement, both parents happily departed on their trip.
“Ooh, how reliable! That was what I was waiting to hear!”
Between both of the parents, they had arranged for one of the four sisters to become Kouki's fiance.
After Kouki's graduation they would continue discussion of it further, but this recent event gave a chance to accelerate their plan.
Thus, all summer vacation Kouki will spend time alone under one roof with all four of the Hanabishi sisters.

The eldest daughter Yurina: Despite being good at her job, While at home she lazes around and makes Kouki work hard.

The second born daughter, Momone: Absolutely adores Kouki, and does nothing but spoil him.

The third daughter, Saori: She does all the housework, and although she is like a maid she prefers it to going outside.

The youngest daughter, Anzu: Has no reservation in calling Kouki her personal play toy.

Each of them have their own motives doing anything they can; at times even tempting him into sexual situations, so they can draw closer to making the Kouki they love their husband.
If Kouki ever chooses a bride, who will it be?
The energetic life with the quartet of sisters is about to begin.

UPDATE: Protagonist with a face. Ahhh Man! Finally sweet release from a artistic medium were men lose their mug when they pork! Now that makes me rumble in my onesie! A PSA to our aspiring erotic manga/games/doujin artists: Give your male protagonists a face! You took the amazing effort of animating your beautiful heroines with every miniscule detail...How about doing something similar for the fellas? You do realize that a faceless protagonist porking is creepy right? And if in defense, you say something in the lines of "by creating faceless protagonists we create a fantasy were you put yourself in its place" then let me introduce you to Cop Out Pavillon. Do you think we buy that crap? No. You put effort to give this dude personality, quips, ups & downs (plus a schlong that is not representative of the average Japanese demographic and the endurance of a professional Brazzers actor after injecting himself with Caverject) and suddenly when he is putting sour cream in the burrito he magically turns into you?! In the words of Arnie Schwarzenegger: Bull-shit . That's just you saying "Well since we have to censor dicks due to our draconian moral statutes, let's censor the face as well to save a couple bucks and effort. Blurry cock, blurry man."

I thank you from the depths of my heart and pants CandySoft. You are a force of good in the everlasting struggle against laziness and stinginess. I salute at thee solemnly. :chuuni_sob:

P.S: Now if you give protagonists a voice like in Baldr Sky(or at least in key areas of the plot like in games like Rewrite or Muv Luv) in more genres then we would achieve eroge nirvana and world peace and shit would be like easy piece compared to that. Community you know you want this. Just imagine this: Jun Fukuyama in a revenge oriented NTRish eroge...Your mind would explode in a mental orgasm. You would cum immediately, there's no way you wouldn't. Oh and that game would get all of the awards. G-Senjou no Maou won like all of the awards in great part due to his sheer vocal awesomeness...Just think about that and why I believe we need to support more developers that put a FACE IN THE MAN... 'Fresco out.

Last edited:
Nope totally don't give a damn about protag with face or/and voice, ether way is fine really. I say save money, focus on girls more, in which sadly CandySoft failed miserably.

I'm the only one linking this shit? it's good so far and I don't expect something like a deep writing or interesting story so I don't get the complains neither I would write a text wall complaining about a protag with a face. Compared with some nukiges released this year this one is really good.

They have different divisions like most companies nowadays. Why would I complain about them not releasing some other top eroge when nothing would change if they do or not.

Reactions: 'fresco
I'm the only one linking this shit? it's good so far and I don't expect something like a deep writing or interesting story so I don't get the complains neither I would write a text wall complaining about a protag with a face. Compared with some nukiges released this year this one is really good.

They have different divisions like most companies nowadays. Why would I complain about them not releasing some other top eroge when nothing would change if they do or not.

Buddy...I like this game. I think its pretty clear. Sorry if my sarcasm flew over your head. It's a nukige. Who complains about disliking a nukige? 1 person in this thread so far. Against 3 in this thread plus the silent folks nodding at home who have liked it (although another might join him after this because trolling and what not). It's specifically placed on the black section of getchu. The median of the game right now in erogamescape is 70, and only 5 people have voted so far which means that most folks are not even bothering writing a review (unlike let's say Gun Knight Cutie Bullet which it's universally disdained but that's a conversation for another time and place), probably because it doesn't merit the immediate complaint and effort don't you think?

And the protagonist face rant is for games in general. Nukige should be about the visual and aural element. That is why I believe a face and voice for the man is important in nukiges as well. And this game has a face for him so if more I am praising this game on this tiny cute detail.

Hope this is clear. As you can see I had a pretty free weekend and I am high on Adderall. :P

Aaand stop. You're derailing the thread. I'll clean this up a bit and ask you to continue this in private. Once it becomes personal it does not belong here. Discussing your preferences is still fine, however. Just keep the insults to yourselves.

Oh I didn't insult anyone...when I do you will see it more clearly. I just didn't get the sarcasm of some users. It's hard to notice when you don't know them very well hahaha anyway thx for the upload.

Now let's talk about the mods because..... *banhammer*

Aaand stop. You're derailing the thread. I'll clean this up a bit and ask you to continue this in private. Once it becomes personal it does not belong here. Discussing your preferences is still fine, however. Just keep the insults to yourselves.

Awesome. We are doing a better job here than Ferguson (too soon?). An apology to y'all. Sometimes I get a little feisty over minuscule details like faces on males etc. No harm intended. Just trying to bring food for thought to the community. :casserole:

Having a hard time installing?

I recently downloaded this torrent and I can't seem to install it. I did the ff:

1. Clicked the Aneyome101 application and it popped with this:
Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 4.10.25 PM.png

And then I tried unrar-ing the 2 far files:

1. Clicked the ISO (I have Virtual CloneDrive)
2. Opened the virtual drive and a sound just pops out of the speakers (the error sound)
3. I can't open the ISO itself, so I move on to exploring the ISO file and try opening the aneyome and autorun files inside it, they pop up with this:
Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 4.19.52 PM.png

Things I have done to fix:
1. Changed the regional settings to Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092