Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
EGm3pvW.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1F0A34A713AABEAD49B4BA0356A19AA532B512DF&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-270196/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [141010] [ZION(ザイオン)] リア充クラスメイト孕ませ催眠 + Manual.torrent
    14.6 KB · Views: 473
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 2,743
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,351
Last edited:
Re: [141010] [ZION(ザイオン)] リア充クラスメイト孕ませ催眠 + Manual [H-Game]

romanji: Riajuu Classmate Haramase Saimin

Reactions: jj00001

Getting error: "This game is Japan only", and that a japanese Windows is required.

Thank you, that worked. First time I've seen a game that locks it to regional OS.

Edit: Another problem, trying to attach ITH makes the game crash. I don't know if it's because I need to use the loader to open it...

Last edited:

Thank you, that worked. First time I've seen a game that locks it to regional OS.

Edit: Another problem, trying to attach ITH makes the game crash. I don't know if it's because I need to use the loader to open it...

use crack posted above, "Patcher-Build20121001" instead of no region loader

i cant attach ith to the game. tried to use the crack "Patcher-Build20121001" but its not working. any idea how to do it thanks.

i cant attach ith to the game. tried to use the crack "Patcher-Build20121001" but its not working. any idea how to do it thanks.

For ITH to work rename the SiglusEngine.exe in リア充クラスメイト孕ませ催眠.exe.

h-code for ITH:

/HW-4@F67DC:リア充クラスメイト孕ませ催眠.exe

Last edited:
So I'm trying to figure out how to use the alpha rom and the siglus crack with no luck. I've never used these tools before with .iso files so could someone take my hand and walk me through this process please?

Edit* I ended up fiddling with the alpha rom until it worked. What I did is run the alpharom in admin mode and selected all the checkboxes. No idea what that does though...

Edit** Now for some reason the game will not allow me to save. Keeps complaining in japanese about a bad fopen("wb") call. Makes me think that the program is trying to write to a location that it can not write to. Ideas?

c/c++ fopen with flags wb try to create for write a new binary file, overwriting the preexistent one if present; it may fail for various reason, like the path doesn't exist, you don't have the permission to write here, or you don't have the permission to overwrite the old file; also the file may be locked from another process but i don't think it's the case.
The savedata provide a readme that say that the location is savedata\ in to the game folder, so i would check the permissions in that area.

Also, remember that Program Files from windows7 is a partially protected area (things got badly worse with win8), and the operating system may try to move you save in the user profile, but running with different credentials may block the write access there; is is this the case, just reinstall the game in a different folder that not include the standard windows folder, es on another letter o a new folder starting from c:\

For ITH to work rename the SiglusEngine.exe in リア充クラスメイト孕ませ催眠.exe.

h-code for ITH:

/HW-4@F67DC:リア充クラスメイト孕ませ催眠.exe

either rename the siglus or just use /HW-4@F67DC:SiglusEngine.exe ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?