[Hentai game] [140926] [戯画] パサージュ! ~passage of life~ 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
oUKe2m5.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:60EDBCC0475EF590B7B0860BE77184FE501B9538&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-261412/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140926] [戯画] パサージュ! ~passage of life~ 初回限定版 + Original Soundt.torrent
    17.8 KB · Views: 535
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 6,403
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 6,005
Last edited:
Re: [140926] [戯画] パサージュ! ~passage of life~ 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

GC thanks for sharing, Appreciate your effort. ^^

VNDB romanji: Passage! ~Passage of Life~

Description
Yuuya grew up on the Myoujin shopping arcade alongside his four childhood friends, Nana, Risa, Mio and Ayako.
One day, he joined the graduation album production committee.
He felt growing uneasiness as the preparations made him think of his future.
What dream does he wish to pursue? What will happen to his unchanging days with his osananajimis?
He wasn’t the only one who fretted about this.
The future is still a long ways away.
They look to make memories at the school festivals and other events during the last year before their graduation.
Along the way, their relationship begins to change: from childhood friends to lovers.
This is their own special story for something that could happen to anyone in any place. [Taken from Micchi's Blog]

Thank you for uploading the game.
I really appreciate!
But for some reason I cannot play the game,though I had installed it already.
Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Thank you.

Thank you for uploading the game.
I really appreciate!
But for some reason I cannot play the game,though I had installed it already.
Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Thank you.
There are so many reasons that a piece of software can't be run successfully, so please describe what happened in detail.

Have you applied the cracked exe already?

Sorry,what you mean cracked exe ?
After I extract the game I just go to the setup and installed the game,but after installed it ,it needs serial number to activate the game.

Sorry,what you mean cracked exe ?
After I extract the game I just go to the setup and installed the game,but after installed it ,it needs serial number to activate the game.
Update: in the OP of this post, someone has already done the crack, so that you just need to copy the files inside directly to the game folder and don't need to do the patching yourself.

Within the OP, scroll down until you see "Alternative NoDVD Crack" for the download links. Both files inside the archive are needed to be copied to the game folder. Make sure to backup the original game exe first.

Use either the crack tool in the Patcher-Build20121001.zip to directly patch the game exe (so that you get the "cracked exe" mentioned previously), or the loader in the AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar to load the game.

Both files are attached in the OP.

Note: some anti-virus software may think that these tools are trojans or viruses, but as this is just a force positive (due to the nature that they modify other files/inject code when loading an exe), you can just ignore them and add them to the white list.

Last edited:
Understood, I will download the cracked exe.
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate.

I wasn't able to play the extra story. Does anyone else have this?
This needs someone who has a serial code + skills to patch the extra-story-enabled game exe to incorporate that code into it. And I dunno if the period for downloading of the extra story related file(s) is limited this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha