[Hentai game] [140926] [チュアブルソフト] あの晴れわたる空より高く + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
DBmvpyz.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:162BBC6FFFEB95BE9C5B4E08698B8CCAB2456761&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-261889/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Happy 10th Anniversary チュアブルソフト ^_^
GHdzuyW.jpg

Attachments

• [140926] [チュアブルソフト] あの晴れわたる空より高く + Bonus + Manual + .torrent
    22.8 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
Oh Man, 10th year anniversary game. Looks like they put extra effort on this one so I think its worth a play. I just shortly played the demo on this one and the screenwriting indeed holds promise. All characters have a certain complexity to them and are not placeholders for cliches often used in the industry. If everything is as well executed as Chuable is saying it is between that balance of good character development, plot and ero then maybe we have in our hands here the best title in the month. Fellas! Time for liftoff!

Hey reader! I got you this: Optional but totally useful walkthrough

Last edited:
VNDB: Romanji: Ano Harewataru Sora yori Takaku

Description
Otoya lives far south of the mainland on the island of Amanoshima, where space research is extremely popular.
Many aspiring rocket engineers from countries all over the world gather at Amanoshima Gakuen to take courses there and build rockets together.
Since he was only in the general education curriculum (and even acknowledges that he is also quite an idiot), he was surprised when Arisa asked him to join her club ‘Byakko’ and build a rocket with her.
He was moved by her eyes of conviction and agreed to help her.
However, Kaho, the deputy leader of the largest rocket club at the school (ARC), informed them that Byakko will be disbanded unless they win the rocket competition before the end of the second term.
With pyromaniac senpai Nazuna, mischievous osananajimi Honoka, and even their rival Kaho in tow, they attempt to build a rocket from scratch with neither the budget, the facilities nor the technology.
Everyone tells them that it is impossible, but they will not give up!
Their goal is the grand prize at the competition and the continuation of Byakko!
This is the 10th anniversary work by Chuable Soft, written by first-time writer Hanno Shuusei, who had previously only worked on light novels. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Whoa~ Its amazing how some games require you to know how to write Japanese to start then up. I have encountered a similar game before where you have to type a word given to you in Kanji form.

I think the intention of that start up is to limit distribution with foreigners. Reasonable...but futile. Specially when all you have to do is like type a number on the screen written in kanji and you just have to like put the hira or kata version of it. I would suggest Starforce since it takes longer to crack...from a developer point of view of course.

... I would suggest Starforce since it takes longer to crack...from a developer point of view of course.
Some games from WillPlus (that owns brands like ensemble, PULLTOP, etc.) have Starforce in them too... and cracked exe's appear in just a couple of days (or less)...

Some games from WillPlus (that owns brands like ensemble, PULLTOP, etc.) have Starforce in them too... and cracked exe's appear in just a couple of days (or less)...

I said takes longer...I never said it's impenetrable. It more of a nuisance. Put it this way. It's like if you attached your bike with a chain to a pole. At first it might seem futile to try to take it from the pole but if I really wanted the bike I certainly could with the right tools.

I realized that I needed to wait for, a crack to play. ?

I realized that I needed to wait for, a crack to play. ?
Nope. Just supply the correct Japanese kanji (digits to be exact) as shown in the dialog box (displayed in hiragana) and you are good to go (won't ask you to do the same again next time you run the game).

And this mechanism isn't new (previous titles from the game maker also have this).

not very much understand what you need to do, you can write an answer? = (
For even earlier thanks.

not very much understand what you need to do, you can write an answer? = (
For even earlier thanks.

you need to convert numbers that is written in Hiragana to Kanji. There is Hiragana numbers after ":", you need to identify them using a site then copy and paste the Kanji translation. easy.

you need to convert numbers that is written in Hiragana to Kanji. There is Hiragana numbers after ":", you need to identify them using a site then copy and paste the Kanji translation. easy.

thanks i understand now, but now I have placed the text as ????
how to fix ??

thanks i understand now, but now I have placed the text as ????
how to fix ??
What do you mean by "placed the text as ????" ? If you dunno how to type Japanese kanji, just copy and paste those characters from the web page provided by Raspberry in another thread.

What do you mean by "placed the text as ????" ? If you dunno how to type Japanese kanji, just copy and paste those characters from the web page provided by Raspberry in another thread.
I mean, when I insert Japanese text, I have instead of text (????)

Never encountered this problem... Anyways, make sure that:

1. Under regional settings, the locale for non-Unicode programs is set to Japanese.
2. The game is run DIRECTLY with the game exe, i.e. not using AppLocale or any other things that convert the locale on the fly.

If the problem still exists, then I really have no ideas :(

I had the exact same problem because I forgot that I had to turn the keyboard to jap setting too, you can choose to keep showing the text in the language you want but atleast need to add the jap setting on the keyboard after installing Jap language pack for whatever version you have of windows 7 atleast (hope this helps some ppl)

Help please, this is introduced よ ん ご に に I did not work = (

BEST GAME OF THE MONTH FOR ME !!!
Even if it's 10th anniversary, never thought chuablesoft can make this one so good, and the rocket problem is explain in detail, and easy to understand for someone who is new to rocket. Not only that, the comedy give something new since some of the comedy are using rocket parts, and some ero talk to the more of it.

one of the few things i get from this game : " Even idiots can make rocket !!!"

BEST GAME OF THE MONTH FOR ME !!!
Even if it's 10th anniversary, never thought chuablesoft can make this one so good, and the rocket problem is explain in detail, and easy to understand for someone who is new to rocket. Not only that, the comedy give something new since some of the comedy are using rocket parts, and some ero talk to the more of it.

one of the few things i get from this game : " Even idiots can make rocket !!!"
When this game from Chuablesoft was first announced, the very first thing that I came to mind was this: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...回版-[4-44g]-w-bonus-sofmap-content-ost-115580/

It turns out that the stories of the two games have their focus on different areas, and the settings of the two game worlds have both different and similar points.

Bug fix patch v.1.01 has been released: http://holyseal.homeip.net:8000/mir...ayoritakaku/20141003arc/BYAKKO_update_101.zip
・直近の選択肢の判定結果が、他のセーブデータに影響を与えてしまう不具合を修正しました。
・用語集の一部が正常に表示されない不具合を修正しました。

The first one: "The result of the decision of the most recent choice affected other save data" is surely quite a strange (and troublesome) bug indeed (never encounter this so far).

I seem to have the same problem as mezato, can't get past the verification with the correct furigana.
Never encountered the same problem with their previous games though, those also have furigana verifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.