Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
LaYFQ7E.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4316ED305785FEA6F546216C06E0F0D08B92ED3B&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-250774/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140829] [アトリエかぐや BARE&BUNNY] なまイキ ‐生粋荘へようこそ‐ + Ma.torrent
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,440
Last edited:
VNDB , romanji: Namaiki ~Kissuisou e Youkoso!~

Description
Main protagonist Satoshi Ashifuji is a working student attending university under a scholarship.
Somehow, he ends up with the custody of the dormitory Kissuisou, but its residents are all women with big problems!
Furthermore, when fixing the dorm's clock tower, a self-proclaimed Zashiki-warashi who calls herself Ibaraki appears, beckoning even more trouble.
With all those currently residing emanating such ridiculously negative auras, if nothing changes within half a year some terrible misfortune would befall the dorm which would get demolished regardless of its condition.
If that happens, with no place left to go, all that negativity would pile themselves onto Satoshi, paving a future life of hell for him.
To avoid such a disaster, Satoshi decides to inject some positivity infused with Ibaraki's powers into the lives of the residents.
In other words, it doesn't matter where they do it as long as he comes inside!
In this way, the overly reckless ejaculation strategy with regards to the dorm's residents Satoshi bet his life on commences. [Translated from official website]

I installed it properly, my region is in Japanese already but when I click the application, it doesn't open. noting happens. Can someone help me? please?

I installed it properly, my region is in Japanese already but when I click the application, it doesn't open. noting happens. Can someone help me? please?

Change your Format, Location and Timezone to Japanese.

I already did a long time ago.

Considering that we had the same problem and changing those stuff to Japanese is what fixed it for me, all I can think of is change everything else you can to Japanese.

Everything Including (but not limited to)
Format
Timezone (Something like the one with Tokyo)
Display Language
Language for Non-Unicode

Check these again, if they're not in Japanese, or something related to Japan, change it.

I'm actually having this exact problem, every other visual novel I've installed has worked except this one.

I'm actually having this exact problem, every other visual novel I've installed has worked except this one.

Try Fariff's suggestion. I don't know what Alpharom version he posted, but most of the time it would ask you to point to the .exe file and it would create a shortcut for you to run the game.

My system is win8. After i use the NTLEA to change my language zone, it just can't work. I can't open it. Can anybody help me? I want to know what apps you guys usually adopt to solve this problem?How to change format, timezone, and the location? I'm very thankful to receive you guys' help. Even the simpliest advice can help me.

Warning to people about to change the format: remove all usb's and external HDD's before you do and use them only after changing back. I once used this on Baku Ane and it made my HDD unreadable, thank God I was still beginning to use it and didn't have that much files yet.

Warning to people about to change the format: remove all usb's and external HDD's before you do and use them only after changing back. I once used this on Baku Ane and it made my HDD unreadable, thank God I was still beginning to use it and didn't have that much files yet.

Are you talking about Region and Language?

I can only think of two possible issues.
The first is that you are already using an unicode locale for your specific language that i don't know what is, and probably because of your language you have all names in unicode; in that case you have problems or lose access to your files until you set the locale back; try to fix/rename/chkdsk may change the names so you get the names corrupted when you get your locale back. To prevent the issues don't rename/fix/chkds, or use only standard alphabetic character in names so they don't became unicode while the hdd are connected.

The second issue may be a filesystem corruption or similar caused from 3rd party sources or other problems (for example a fat/mbr interruped write), that just happend casually at the same time you played the game.

If you still think that changing the format is the problem, then try to reproduce the issue again, and confirm the is repeatable (must also be repeatable from other users or may be a specific issue of your install).

Just a testimonial and tip.

This works for both the BARE & BUNNY games released so far.

Open Alpharomdie with Run as Admin > check the 3rd option only > Drag the game's .exe on top Alpharomdie > choose the left button in the next prompt > game should launch choose Left button, unless you want to change how the game will render the animations...which I advise against changing.
View attachment AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar

worked for both the games, I only have Regional setting set. I dont like changing my Format, only rare games need Format to be Japan.
Hope that helped someone.

I freaking love Satoshi as a protagonist because he acts like a real person in the given situations. Like when he is getting raped and he says : "But I am an university student and I want to graduate and have a stable future before dealing with children." Or "If I can't have sex with her like you say, at least I want to befriend her so we can find the best solution for saving Kissuiso." Or, "I must not succumb to my desires or I will regret it later on the future." Now that is how you make a believable character, by making him sound like a rational human being in his given circumstances. But obviously it is contrasted by crazy heroines to balance it out. I can't like this game more than I do already.

Also thank you based Bare&Bunny for focusing on older heroines. I am sick of jail-bait heroines (according to my country's age of consent at least). And choco-chip's art is perfect. Have I said enough that I love this brand and this game? I need to say it again. In my Top 5 of my favorite Nukige brands (even more than Moonstone which is crazy I know). Hands down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.