[Hentai game] [140725] [tone work's] 星織ユメミライ -HOSHI ORI ★ YUME MIRAI- + Manual [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
bpyXsQu.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A8303DAB6D9793DDC88E25F510487B45746D27E&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-239887/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140725] [tone work's] 星織ユメミライ -HOSHI ORI ★ YUME MIRAI- + Manual.torrent
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,839
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 22,661
Last edited:
Re: [140725] [tone work's] 星織ユメミライ -HOSHI ORI ★ YUME MIRAI- + Manual [H-Game]

VNDB , romanji: Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai

Description
Ryousuke moved back to his hometown of Shionagi, which he had been away from for seven years, and transferred into his new school in the middle of the summer.
He reunited with his osananajimi Marika, met the sole astronomy club member Sora and made new friends among his classmates.
He joined the event management committee to enjoy his school life even more.
Along the way, he noticed the dreams of the girls around him, along with his own desires to be closer to them.
On this particular summer day begins a love story that extends towards the future. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Does anyone know the h code for this game? ITH 3.0 can't even seem to attach without crashing it.

no.1 of this month list thnx as always... although this game size not big as one before...
welp time to download this..

Hi. Thank you so quickly upload this novel

I had a problem. when you start with a visual novel story ITH, visual novel closed, the text is incomplete, is there any H-Code to run this visual novel?
Thanks for reply advance!

help somehow the graphic is kind blur or ruined.... any idea guys to fix this? i tried every resolution nothing works and installed the DirectX from this game... thank you

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 676
  • wtf1.jpg
    wtf1.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 656
Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Software scaling? The resolution of the game is scaled without any filter;
sometime there is a panel that allow the usage of directx filters, or lock the resolution to the original that is the best way.
Unless there is the setting to choose the filter, it's better to use the gpu scaling (ati/nvidia with digital link), but with any Samsung monitors, the monitor itself has same good filters that give a decent quality even if you run on a non native resolution.
You're actually in the worst scenario, a different resolution from the original graphics without any filter.

Note, this is becoming very frequent with the latest game, and not knowing japanese became hard to understand where are the advnced settings to fix this; sometime you see a drop box with a bunch of list of dxshow filters where you choose the one you want, es. bicubic, etc.....

Last edited:
In many case of Visual Novel, it's blurry when in Full-screen mode.
Because they does not interpolate pixel of resolution expansion.

Some of VN game has interpolation setting.

But I can't understand that why does not provide Lanczos filter.
It's better than Bilinear/Bicubic filter and more sharper.

Siglus engine setting.png

You can see this setting dialog at
Game title > CONFIG menu > SCREEN MODE of first panel > 詳細(sky color) button.

Check in first checkbox,
Select 1280x720 resolution in second drop box.

It's recommend setting at non-interpolation environment.

Thanks, it works fine now.

Btw, is there English translation for this game and also I'm looking for a hentai game which contains animated movement. This game seems to have only CG.

Thank you again.

Last edited:
Is there a way so I don't always have to drag the exe into the patcher to play it? Having issues trying to work this with Visual Novel Reader.

Good friends, I am having problems to patch the file SiglusEngine.exe, when executes the crack AlphaROMdie.exe in Windows 8.1 of 64 bits and a failure goes out for me on having executed the file, I have to execute it in way of compatibility with Windows XP and already it works but is not capable of patching the file exe of the game :( .
It designs someone wherefrom it can be failing (I select 3 options of the patch AlphaROM but when I give to execute the file exe of the game there opens me the servant of mail)?
A greeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.