[Hentai game] [140725] [CLOCKUP] フラテルニテ + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game] [Serial] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
on5LKR5.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4AE6B66E0F166C28C9AEB8A8D633D580F53E12F5&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-239722/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140725] [CLOCKUP] フラテルニテ + Bonus + Update 1.01.torrent
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,597
  • (18禁ゲーム) [140725] [CLOCKUP] フラテルニテ Serial+Crack.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 20,241
Last edited:
Re: [140725] [CLOCKUP] フラテルニテ + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

VNDB , romanji: Fraternite

Description
Mio shut herself in her room after being raped by a thug.
She met a girl online, Yuka, who wanted to save her since she had experienced a similar past.
Upon Yuka’s suggestion, Mio moved to a new town with her family to seek a new beginning.
She joined the rather dubious group which Yuka was part of and seemed to be much more cheerful since.
Mio’s younger brother Taichi met the beautiful Megumi and felt a slight attraction to her.
He found out that she, along with Mio, had joined the group and decided to save them from it.
There are girls who seek salvation from the cruel reality and there are others who wish to save them.
However, even though they are both aiming for the same salvation, their feelings do not cross.
It is a tragedy borne in the name of ‘salvation’. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

needs crack or no dvd

沒破解檔....你發心酸的...又不說沒破解

Cool! Many thanks :)

Immagine.JPG

needs crack or no dvd?:confused:

Thanks, but
1. key.DC1GFY8533
2. the update1.01 is wrong, it is for dl version, and you need download パッケージ版用アップデートファイル

Is anyone else have trouble with the lack of background voices during the H scenes? I've tried so many different options and I just can't figure out how to enable them. I thought the update would work, but that turns off the sexual sounds and the voices still don't come through.

Can anyone tell me if their game is having the same trouble?

Can anyone put a full CG savedata here.

I wanted to finish the game by myself but there is a problem for my ED or something.

@violet thanks for the comment. im gonna take a look at this. im kinda intrigued by the red and black doodles on the game pic. seriously. :(

My question might sound dumb, but were is the option to enable echii sounds? I cannot manage to make them work and I know this one has.

In my opinion, i like this game more than euphoria,i think euphoria so simple,this game have more twisted.
First i thought this game will have a ton of guro scenes but no,only 3 or 4 scenes
I will give it 9/10 scores

In my opinion, i like this game more than euphoria,i think euphoria so simple,this game have more twisted.
First i thought this game will have a ton of guro scenes but no,only 3 or 4 scenes
I will give it 9/10 scores
I dont realy like playing games in the which the heroines get tortured and with too much blood, so i want to know if we can avoided his scenes or not ?
What look like those scene ?

I dont realy like playing games in the which the heroines get tortured and with too much blood, so i want to know if we can avoided his scenes or not ?
What look like those scene ?
Most of this game is heroines get tortured so this is unavoided
Bur i think two scenes is more guro than other,if you follow horse tail hair girl(I forgot her name),you got one
And other scene,this scene is freaking,i only see this because i use save file so i think this scene hard to unlock so i don't think you will get this scene if dont' follow walkthough

Reactions: Inglorious
Most of this game is heroines get tortured so this is unavoided
Bur i think two scenes is more guro than other,if you follow horse tail hair girl(I forgot her name),you got one
And other scene,this scene is freaking,i only see this because i use save file so i think this scene hard to unlock so i don't think you will get this scene if dont' follow walkthough
Thanks all right i think that i vill not play at this games, the poney tail girl was my fav heroine :p

i've got a big question guys. does this game have good endings or bittersweet endings? i have no problem with guro i guess but i just wanna know if this game has endings where apparently everyone doesn't get tortured. i saw the discussion above about the poney tail girl and how she gets"you know". i could care less but just wondering does she have a ending she doesnt get killed or is this a no hope game where everyone gets killed and technically raped. i thought from the trailer it would be something like they in that club, you choose one, and decide to save her. Obviously all of them wont have good endings but you know.....just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha