[Hentai game] [140627] [Empress] P/A~Potential Ability~ + Soudtrack + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
u2XhW8n.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:97065367E6FE47C21BD4BA9D6F885B168A3D924B&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Soundtrack:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:50227245145CC922A4C5D61683EF1127C10B124A&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-235294/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit 1: Um...Soundtrack is quite big so I decided torrent it ^^

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140627] [Empress] P/A~Potential Ability~ + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper.torrent
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,975
  • (18禁ゲーム) [140627] [Empress] P/A~Potential Ability~ Crack.rar
    2 MB · Views: 42,239
  • [140627] [Empress] P/A~Potential Ability~ Soundtrack.torrent
    11 KB · Views: 1,194
Last edited:
Re: [140627] [Empress] P/A~Potential Ability~ + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

VNDB , romanji: http://vndb.org/v14610 P/A ~Potential Ability~

Description
This is a story set in a next future.

About the five per cent of the mankind is known to be endowed with a certain ability.

This ability is called "P/A" or "Potential Ability", that means that it is latent.
All around the world academies that had the purpose to conduct toward the best direction the youth that had got this kind of ability had been founded, the students that had got various kind of P/A, abilities that will bring them to become politicians, industrialists and religionists, the future leaders of the world, or abilities in fields as arts, public entertainment and sports, are enrolled in these academies.

According to the researches, basically one person can have got only a P/A, but there are even "Dual Ability master (D/A)" and "Multi Ability master (M/A)", extraordinarily rare cases in which the persons have got multiple abilities.

The Jougasaki Gakuen is one of the academies where the youth that had got the P/A goes to.
Among the students going there, the ones having got physically effective powers are few, most of them have got abilities that provoke effective interior alterations of the mental state.

The size of the worth of a P/A ability is proportional to the spirit's strenght.
Nevertheless, even when they can't use well the spirit, in other words when the spirit is not again mature, once in a while there are P/A owners whose ability's worth becomes strangely high.
They, in the Jougasaki Gakuen, are given the label of drop-outs and are isolated in "special classrooms".

Kouichi Nomaguchi, the main character, who aims to become a teacher is sent to the Jougasaki Gakuen to make his teaching practice.
But he isn't a P/A owner, is just a normal person who hasn't got abilities.
Moreover Kouichi isn't immune to the women, he is a timid man that gets ruffled only speaking to members of the opposite sex.
But the Jougasaki Gakuen was a only girls' school, moreover it was a unique academy where all the teachers and the staff members were women.
He didn't know the reason for he, a normal person and a male, had been called by that academy, but as, except the Jougasaki Gakuen, there hadn't been other academies who had accepted him as trainee, holding his anxiety he decides to go there.

LOVE & PEACE
Please, give divine protection to the puzzled lamb ...

Reactions: Shenjiro
Re: [140627] [Empress] P/A~Potential Ability~ + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Yes! It's finally out! :)

Thank you!

Can't play it. it need a code or something.

It's Starforce, you need to have a serial to play it. If you are waiting for a crack exe file you will need to wait. The other thread has the crack but you won't get the pass to unlock it until they feel it's nice and ready to release it.

Last edited:

e-e ......................................................................................................................................................................
......................................... *nose-bleed* What is seen can't be unseen. #O # -faints-

Thank you so much for sharing I really appreciate it!

Need code to play, but thanks though!!

At long last! Much appreciated! Many thanks! :D DLing & Seeding...

Re: [140627] [Empress] P/A~Potential Ability~ + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Crack]

Thank you very much... I love you :P

Re: [140627] [Empress] P/A~Potential Ability~ + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Crack]

There is virus in the crack.

Such utter vanilla game just does not suit for a guy who made Starless, Bible Black, Discipline and DominancE! He is born to make hardcore, perverted and dark eroge games, so seeing so light and softcore one out of the blue is just -_____________-. Even Lewdness was more hardcore than this game Oh well...hope it makes some money so Sei can go back to his original root. I hope Empress gives him the benefit of the doubt and let him make his own style of games in the future instead of interfering with his dark and twisted fantasies, since after all Starless and DominancE did sell very well in Japan and somewhat in Europe and Bible and Discipline gave lot of good credentials to Sei, as well. Nonetheless, this game has one of the best graphics I have seen yet. No games come close to such fine and pretty details oriented, especially when it is in full HD! Truly a master at his finest work yet!

By the way, Sei turned 40 this year and rumor has it that it was his way of seeing different perspectives of his talents and thus, this game came out! I hope this vanilla change does not stick to him for good though haha

Thank you you very much for sharing! Gonna be seeding this awesome game~

Is it just me or does the game have a problem with running windowed and at a smaller resolution? There's an option to select it, but the window itself is still 1920x1080 and you have to keep resizing it everytime you play.

Hello AS, I am quite new to the VN world. So I am requesting help in playing this. Much appreciated.

I downloaded this yesterday and after extracting the zip, I had no idea what to do next. Can anyone guide me on a step by step process on what to do so I may play it? It's probably a general set of steps for all eroge? Thank you very much.

I'm trying to get it to run on Windows 8 and it comes up and says it won't play on my computer. Any ideas?

Hello AS, I am quite new to the VN world. So I am requesting help in playing this. Much appreciated.

I downloaded this yesterday and after extracting the zip, I had no idea what to do next. Can anyone guide me on a step by step process on what to do so I may play it? It's probably a general set of steps for all eroge? Thank you very much.

read this it's all you need to get started

http://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/an-aero-gamers-guide-to-using-atlas/

This may be useful to many users.
You'll lose 3/4 of metro application this way and get a great compatibility with old software with this method:
a full backup is raccomended, one single error and windows is gone since this is a drastic solution........

enable the administrator and login to create the profile, disable uac, confirm is everything fine, close windows8 (turn off compeltely).
Start another windows, xp and xp64 give the best result (choose the way you prefer, like move the disk elsewhere or use a live cd).
With the securety management panel on the entire disk containing windows 8 change the propietary to all files to administrator, if this is not an ssd will take a while;
now with the same panel add the user everyone, and give full control to all files to all user of the panel; if this is not an ssd, use this time to eat dinner.
Now with regedit, load offline the various registry files of system and users and repeat the same securety changes like was done to all files.
Restart win8 and logon as administrator, now you have access to everything and everywhere and the same does all programs; deleting the other user account or keep it is up to you; use "control userpasswords2" if you want to enable the autologon.
With this changes you'll get a ton of of securety warning for every pixel your mouse is moving so disable all security center settings (an external tweak tool can save time).

Last warning!! If you didn't understand parts of what i wrote, don't even think to try, or at least search for someone that does the work for you.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just set my app locale and mounted the game and all but this crack requires a serial code. When I try to use L9BYtnf6vS0zLCQ, it does not work.

Something tells me the code for this crack version from girlcelly is a different one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.