[Hentai game] [140627] [戯画] ハーヴェストオーバーレイ ‐Harvest OverRay‐ 初回版 + Original Soundtrack + Manual [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
qmv0dGH.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game + Manual:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87896DC8358E406135B5DEE2F05CAC3B92B82643&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Original Soundtrack:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B97152E44CECDB70D26D9C8F1ADBC852468378AF&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-232669/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140627] [戯画] ハーヴェストオーバーレイ ‐Harvest OverRay‐ 初回版 + Man.torrent
    19.7 KB · Views: 993
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 6,346
  • [140627] [戯画] ハーヴェストオーバーレイ ‐Harvest OverRay‐ 初回版 Origi.torrent
    13.6 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
Re: [140627] [戯画] ハーヴェストオーバーレイ ‐Harvest OverRay‐ 初回版 + Manual [H-Game] [Patch]

VNDB romanji: Harvest OverRay

Description
In the near future, technology has developed to the point where most things have been digitized, from everyday items to entertainment.
Makito is a game-loving student who is full of curiosity.
He tries every game that comes out, but he had lately been dissatisfied with them.
One day, he received an invitation to the closed beta of an augmented reality (AR) game called ‘Harvest Onreal’.
It was the highly anticipated newest work by Cymell Corporation, which had produced the prominent AR game ‘Cherry Blossom’.
He was very excited to play it even though he had never seen a game labelled as a ‘live game’ genre before.
He signed up for the game without reading the user agreement at all and later found out that he could not exit the game nor turn off the AR.
Makito got others around him caught up in it as well: game-loving lady-like underclassman Lilia, the most powerful (and short) upperclassman Komachi, transfer student Yuuka who he met by chance at the beach, and his genius programmer younger sister Sumi.
They gathered together as the ‘next generation club’ with the goal of clearing the game. [Edited from Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Thanks for sharing! Just hope someone will share the OST and the extra scenarios ASAP...

Edit: See my update posted below (#6).

Last edited:

Too much games... too many nose bleeds.

Thanks for sharing all the games for this end of the month so far.

Update: FlowerTradeWinds has updated their thread to include the OST in it.

As for the extra scenarios... just like those for Kissato, it's quite likely that they can't be shared...

Does it matter? Most extra scenarios are just a bunch of H-scenes... if this were a nukige, it would be one thing, but it isn't...

hi guys a random question here
can you access getchu.com sites? I'm not sure atm checked a ebsite to see if it was running or downed but no the site says getchu is up however I can't access
what I would usually find is this message :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /soft.phtml on this server.

this is the message I get now

Not Found

The requested URL /soft.phtml was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

hi guys a random question here
can you access getchu.com sites? I'm not sure atm checked a ebsite to see if it was running or downed but no the site says getchu is up however I can't access
what I would usually find is this message :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /soft.phtml on this server.

this is the message I get now

Not Found

The requested URL /soft.phtml was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
they are doing server maintenance
http://www.getchu.com/ check this link
it seems it will end at 8 AM Japan Time

Does it matter? Most extra scenarios are just a bunch of H-scenes... if this were a nukige, it would be one thing, but it isn't...
The H scenes occupy a major portion of these extra scenarios yes, but you will never know if there're any extensions to the main storylines in these scenarios. For example:
Apart from the additional H scene, it provides a "much happier" ending to the storyline.

Well, those extra scenarios act as some sort of short "after stories" anyways.

Reactions: kotonomiya
correct me if i'm wrong, the save data would already include the extra scenario
Yes but only the CGs from the cg viewer. Just like in Kissato, you don't have access to the scenes leading to those cgs, not even in replay mode. In Kissato you acceded to them via "Extra Episode" in the main menu, in this game it may be something similar.

It makes me think that maybe the files are in the game and the DLC is for unblocking them (otherwise maybe there'd be no cgs). At any rate, Giga seems to have found a pretty effective way to keep DLCs "safe", let's hope the other companies do not follow their example.

My game crashes at the scene after you see the main heroine topless in the water...is anybody experiencing the same problem?

My OS is XP btw.

There is a jump function in the game that allows me to get to the next set of dialogue and i used that to skip the part where i crashed, but it crashed again after a dew dialogues this time after the dialogue with the mermaid thing. I think my game crashes every time it changes background or scene.

I checked getchu and it says vista/7/8, meaning it doesn't run properly in xp anymore?

Its going to be sad if this is an OS issue because i have been using xp for 10 years already.

Last edited:
i am the only one or works this game not well with Tahelper and TA, it has the same problem as the games from propellar. the sound stopps when TAhelper copys the text to TA, but it works when i just use Tahelper with Lec mirrortrans.
is that so by everyone??
(sorry for bad english)

Yes but only the CGs from the cg viewer. Just like in Kissato, you don't have access to the scenes leading to those cgs, not even in replay mode. In Kissato you acceded to them via "Extra Episode" in the main menu, in this game it may be something similar.

It makes me think that maybe the files are in the game and the DLC is for unblocking them (otherwise maybe there'd be no cgs). At any rate, Giga seems to have found a pretty effective way to keep DLCs "safe", let's hope the other companies do not follow their example.

If I understood what's written in the walkthrough in seiya-saiga, you can only access those extras if you have entered a special serial key when you startup the game.

To quote:
各キャラの一部のCGは 起動時のランチャーで追加シナリオ用のシリアルを入力して
extra開くと見れる追加シナリオを見ないと埋めれないので注意。

Well, I tried the save data and they're really just extra H-scenes with the heroines in alternate costumes (mahou shoujo for Lilia and the evil lady for Sumi) and a 3P scenario for the other two.

has anyone ever suffered from the frame rate issues? I know as a VN it's really minor but man the game is over cluttered with effects my laptop barely keeps up

has anyone ever suffered from the frame rate issues? I know as a VN it's really minor but man the game is over cluttered with effects my laptop barely keeps up
What's your specs of your laptop? Make sure your machine meets the requirements:
product.jpg

Or your VN has something conflicts with the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.