Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
mIoQILF.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D298F6D7A24D25A8E4D8415F5633CC711AA09523&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-233267/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Many thank to 黄C-Han for providing this game ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140627] [てぃ~ぐる] レミニセンス Re:Collect.torrent
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,603
Last edited:
VNDB - romanji: Reminiscence Re:Collect

Description
Set around a year after Hidetaka becomes a tokumukan.
A new Geofront named Yamato is discovered and threatens Hope Town and Dream Town with violent action unless they provide them with all of their technological assets.
Tokumukan antics ensue.
Includes three main routes: Suzuka (a new character, the ruler of Yamato), Kazuha, and Ren.
There are also after stories for the original heroines.

I think this isn't the end of Reminiscence series.
It's short story and did not finish story completely.
Maybe seems to be release next game in the future like Akatsuki no Goei(trilogy).

I think this isn't the end of Reminiscence series.
It's short story and did not finish story completely.
Maybe seems to be release next game in the future like Akatsuki no Goei(trilogy).

Kinugasa said this was the end of Reminiscence.
Don't expect a perfect closure in his games.

well, at least...
I guess that will be release in video game with after story later,
then release once more in PC version(like Akatsuki no Goei trinity complete edition).

well, at least...
I guess that will be release in video game with after story later,
then release once more in PC version(like Akatsuki no Goei trinity complete edition).

Sadly Kinugasa has something against ending his stories in a more correct way lol. Akatsuki no Goei has routes that ended too abruptly, so he has a certain fame (or infamy?) of never deliver at the end of routes haha...

I'm confused. Which is the true end? This apparently splits off somewhere down the road - I thought Kizuna's the true route, where they:

Discovered the surface Earth.

Do they still found it here, or did they not because it's not?

Its not completely clear on the details, but it takes a neutral stance; no route. Some things that would have happened in some of the routes from the original game seem to still have occurred, for example Accella is able to freely go outside the house now. The events in the final parts of Kizuna's route don't seem to have happened in this however.

Its not completely clear on the details, but it takes a neutral stance; no route. Some things that would have happened in some of the routes from the original game seem to still have occurred, for example Accella is able to freely go outside the house now. The events in the final parts of Kizuna's route don't seem to have happened in this however.

It is made clear on special corner in the web of the first game
after he is attacked by the android and get off the hospital

I am really disappointed in this second game,I thought that Ren would be with Hidetaka but they still put Ren with Kyouichi,I am really disappointed,damn it

I am really disappointed in this second game,I thought that Ren would be with Hidetaka but they still put Ren with Kyouichi,I am really disappointed,damn it

Bah Kyouichi is by far a superior protagonist :D
Any time he shows up I feel like I have to go run through the Akatsuki no Goei games again, especially his, er, battles of wit with Tsuki.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more. Kyouichi is definitely way above Hidetaka in terms of skills, to the point of being too overpowered. He even survived after all this time since Akatsuki no Goei. LOL

Kyouichi is the type that already has all the skills and power from the start and just hides them to some extent, while Hidetaka is the type that grows exponentially throughout the story.

Still, it is indeed a not-so-fulfilling game. There was too much focus on the romance+H side of the game, especially towards the end. I can only hope that they make the next installment more exciting and more fulfilling. There's still a lot more one can expect. Allies of Todo are still alive. Dreamtown's moves towards conquering Hopetown. Latent inner conflicts within Hopetown. Hidetaka's sister and parents. Earth's surface. It's all a huge mess.

Is there a source that he really said that?
Even though it's not perfect, AkanoGoei had a good enough ending for its true route (reika route) in Tsumibukaki Shuumatsuron, rather the first and the second from the trilogy looks like the opening for the real main story in the third one
So, I still think that this series will have another continuation maybe (hopefully) next year

Bah Kyouichi is by far a superior protagonist :D
Any time he shows up I feel like I have to go run through the Akatsuki no Goei games again, especially his, er, battles of wit with Tsuki.

Difference between AkanoGoei player or not lol XD
Even though if Kyoichi is not Kaito, I still think that Ren and Kyouichi is a better couple especially with the development from the first game
It would look too forced if Ren was paired with Hidetaka

There are still some mystery left and most of the story was ended suddenly and continued towards the romance with the heroines, and even the after story of Kizuna ended without even seeing the above place
Well, what I would like to see the most is Kyouichi/Kaito's story though, not really satisfied with the ren route that was just a small part of the story
It seems somehow as they were talking about destiny, I have a thought that Ren is Reika's reincarnation especially with her last conversation in the ending

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.