[Hentai game] [140613] [ILLUSION] ジンコウガクエン2 ‐Artificial Academy‐ + Hairstyle Set + Personality Set + DLC + Wallpaper [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
AsDF8I2.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:444212148AC8D486617817210A635FBF8F3C111C&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-228992/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Many thank to lihong ( QQ 879136820 ) for buy and sharing this game ! ^_^

Edit 1: Um...Personality Set patch is out, you can download from attachment below ^^

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140613] [ILLUSION] ジンコウガクエン2 ‐Artificial Academy‐ + Hairstyle Set + P.torrent
    46.6 KB · Views: 4,079
  • [No DVD Patch] [140613] [ILLUSION] ジンコウガクエン2 ‐Artificial Academy‐.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 20,532
  • (FN輸入) (18禁ゲーム) [140613] [ILLUSION] ジンコウガクエン2 ‐Artificial Academ.rar
    2 MB · Views: 9,520
  • (FN輸入) (18禁ゲーム) [140613] [ILLUSION] ジンコウガクエン2 ‐Artificial Academ.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 6,723
Last edited:
Re: [140613] [ILLUSION] ジンコウガクエン2 ‐Artificial Academy‐ + Hairstyle Set + Personality Set + DLC + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Was waiting for this one :). Thank you !

Re: [140613] [ILLUSION] ジンコウガクエン2 ‐Artificial Academy‐ + Hairstyle Set + Personality Set + DLC + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Thank you so much. Can't wait to play. :runhappy:

I'm curios about this one, and I'm not alone.
Thank you!

Thanks for posting! :)

The link from Sukebei Nyaa to these forums for this game goes to the Eden la Grisaia thread.

Oh and thanks a bunch for this. I haven't played an Illusion game since Jinkou Shoujo 3.

Looks like this game use 2d images for background, so it doesn't work well with tridef and a 3d monitor, like the first game;
in 3d, the 2d background has no distance so i get characters and object floating in middle air or behind the monitor.

Edit: it's even worse because at least the H scenes in the first game where completely generated and worked well in the 3d monitor; this game instead use 2d background even there.

thank you girlcelly

This is Artificial Academy 2? Whats the differences between 1, 2 and 3?
Don't know a lot about the differences from 1 to 2, but i think that the differences between 2 ad 3 are that the 3 doesn't exist; perhaps, are you mistaking with the Artificial Girl series?

Game crashing for me T_T
Is there maybe a problem with the crack or is my hardware too low?

Game crashing for me T_T
Is there maybe a problem with the crack or is my hardware too low?

yeah...my game crashes too after a while if i launch the game with no dvd patch. Tried launching the no dvd with hflocale and the problem still persists, if i launch the default game with the disk mounted the game runs smooth. I think the no dvd is bugged.

Last edited:
it would be really helpful if someone make a tutorial how to install this game and patched it to english

As for me I never used crack. Just leaved Disc 1 mounted, in my case it works well. Try it. PS. (Sorry for my poor English.)

Don't know a lot about the differences from 1 to 2, but i think that the differences between 2 ad 3 are that the 3 doesn't exist; perhaps, are you mistaking with the Artificial Girl series?

You could be right there I must of mistaken when I googled Artificial academy 3 just checked it said Girl lol typical wish they picked a different name for this series like AI Academy or something.
hah I should rephrase my question anyone know the differences between Artificial Academy 1, Artificial Academy 2, and the whole Artificial Girl series ? Like is it worth playing through the Girl series when Academy is newer and sounds like the same thing? Or is it worth playing through Artificial Academy 1 now that 2 is out?

in the end I'm going to wait a few months to a year before I play this for that legendary HF patch updated and English.

Thanks guys and Thanks girlcelly whoever can answer my questions gets instant thanks and reputation next time I login.
have a nice one.

Use the HongFire Patch if you guys are having CTD with the game; anyone having the relationship meter messed every time the player check the statue?

I got a problem. everytime I try to open the Edit its simply opens a task for a split second and then closes it again. anybody know what I should do?

I'm having an issue installing where it says: Data12.png

I've followed the wiki installation guide to this point (with the exception being the file is an ISO not an .mdf, but I don't think that should be an issue?). Has anyone else came across this issue, or no a fix for it?

I'm having an issue installing where it says: View attachment 5154

I've followed the wiki installation guide to this point (with the exception being the file is an ISO not an .mdf, but I don't think that should be an issue?). Has anyone else came across this issue, or no a fix for it?

Error 1311 means source file not found, most likely you have a corrupt download, try downloading again

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.