Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
753m16V.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EBF1442773E37FC9875F867342CD5EBE38AC6916&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-230343/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [140523] [TinkerBell] 新しいフォ淑母の疼き ~人妻、未亡人の熟れた身体.torrent
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,424
Last edited:
sorry for asking but has anyone else got the 1200 disk eror i think the game can tell its an iso I use demon light on win 8.1

I'm getting gibberish texts like,
2zehsgl.jpg

I already set JP locale etc, my other games works fine but not this one.

I'm getting gibberish texts like,
2zehsgl.jpg

I already set JP locale etc, my other games works fine but not this one.

If you haven't tried it already, this is one of those rare games you also have to set Display Language under Keyboards and Languages tab to Japanese as well (or use NTLEA).
Note: This will turn the Windows interface itself Japanese after the logout so keep in mind where it was located to turn it back after you're done playing if you can't make out any Japanese (everything is in the same place). :)

Hope that helps!

If you haven't tried it already, this is one of those rare games you also have to set Display Language under Keyboards and Languages tab to Japanese as well (or use NTLEA).
Note: This will turn the Windows interface itself Japanese after the logout so keep in mind where it was located to turn it back after you're done playing if you can't make out any Japanese (everything is in the same place). :)

Hope that helps!

Which version of NTLEA are you using? because I tried with 087, 1.1, 9.32 and doesn´t work

Which version of NTLEA are you using? because I tried with 087, 1.1, 9.32 and doesn´t work

None.

I just used the windows method above (Display Language under Keyboards and Languages tab, English -> Japanese and back) but in the other thread it was said that the newest version worked and there were some instructions if it only works once, it looks like version 1.2.0.1 is the newest.

Last edited:
where can i get ntlea

Google is your friend.
http://ntlea.codeplex.com/

I just used the windows method but in the other thread it was said that the newest version worked and there were some instructions if it only works once, it looks like version 1.2.0.1 is the newest.

What other thread? how exactly did you get this to work with alpharomdie and ntlea ? I can get one working but not both.
D=< next time dont hint at hope and show no proof, so mean.

Last edited:
Google is your friend.
http://ntlea.codeplex.com/

What other thread? how exactly did you get this to work with alpharomdie and ntlea ? I can get one working but not both.
D=< next time dont hint at hope and show no proof, so mean.

Hmm? I gave instructions on one way to get the text to show up correctly after you have the game running but showing useless garbage text, which was the question.
And once again I did not do it via NTLEA so I'm not sure why you're asking me how I got NTLEA to work, as I said I did it by changing Windows display language to Japanese and explained how most people do this and turn it back to English after you're done playing (via the windows Control Panel).

Also, by saying other thread, I did not mean to hint, I'm sorry about that.
I should have made it clear I thought it obvious that the other thread at the time was obviously the FlowerTradeWinds thread for this same exact game.
They were even both at the top of the torrent list at the time since both this thread and that thread for the game were brand new and the two biggest threads for the game and both were being updated regularly with everyone trying to figure out how to get this game working due to all the problems.
If you checked it, you'd see that NTLEA was discussed there. Someone in there said that the newest NTLEA worked in that thread, but as I said I did not do it that way so I said I don't know how well it works, therefore I gave exact instructions on another method and said how to do it.

I thought I was helpful and gave one method that works, and pointed in the right direction for help with the other method, that I did not use, decently but I suppose I wasn't specific enough and should have specified the thread name was the FTW thread for the game :( sorry about that.

Did you get the game to run with garbage text at least? I'll write up the Display Language instructions again if needed?

Last edited:
After some grumbling...

For those that cant seem to get Ntlea/Locale Emu/other software to work with this game you can: Control Panel > Regional and Language > 3rd Tab > Change the Bottom most Drop-down menu to 日本語 (Japanese) ** THIS REQUIRES A LOGOFF ** I'm not sure if it close applications but to be safe I usually save sessions and save and close everything.
Follow the above to go from Japanese to English (revert back to English OS/UI) Tip: The Regional and Language Setting icon in CP looks like a small Earth with a circle clock in the front-left. =D

IF YOU DONT want to do such a simple thing....

~最初から始める~ START
名前を呼んでもらえるならどちらでも嬉しいと言う - 1
静江の背中に向かって、大きな声でお礼を言う - 2
手強いが、ああいう保護者もあしらえるようになりたいと思う - 1
理恵のことを、可愛い人だと思う - 1
今度作って欲しいと言う - 1
理恵はオバサンでなくきれいなお姉さんだと言う - 2
いつまでも『杉元先生』の生徒でいたい - 1
すぐにその場を立ち去る - 2
理恵の家の子になりたい - 2
気をつけて、と声をかける - 2
<セーブ1>
でもやっぱり女性として意識してしまう - 2
大人からみても怖い - 1
理恵のように前向きな人間になりたい - 2
典型的な教育ママ、マザコンエリート養成機だなと思う - 2
≪愛美専門共通≫
<セーブ2>
女性らしい下着ですねと言う - 1
残念だなぁと茶化す - 1
自分も吸いたいと思う - 1
なんとか大丈夫ですと言う - 1
甘えてしまってすみません…… - 1
=愛美Hルート=
<セーブ3>
このままではいけないと思う - 2
止められない - 2
黙っている - 2
ダメですか? - 1
安心させる - 1
可愛いな - 2
【愛美HルートEND1】

セーブ3から
愛美と深い仲になりたいと思う - 1
我慢する - 1
自分のモノにしたいと言う - 1
今すぐ出したいです - 2
イライラを愛美にぶつける - 2
今すぐ愛美を…… - 1
【愛美HルートEND2】

セーブ2から
何も言えずに黙っている - 2
了解ですと受け流す - 2
ほんとにすごい飲みっぷりだと思う - 2
愛美が恋しいと言う - 2
気持ちよかったです - 2
=愛美恋愛ルート=
<セーブ4>
昨日はありがとうございました - 1
夕方電話がありました - 1
甘えて下さい - 1
どうしてですか? - 1
電話を代わってもらう - 1
【愛美恋愛ルートEND1】

セーブ4から
今日も綺麗です! - 2
無言電話がありました - 2
彼氏になりたい - 2
何も言わない - 2
理恵の話を聞いている - 2
【愛美恋愛ルートEND2】※MAPを埋めたい人のみ。 - FOR MAP COMPLETION PURPOSES

セーブ1から
教師としても人間としても尊敬している - 1
<セーブ5>
叱られてもいいような気もする - 2
理恵のように前向きな人間になりたい - 2
≪静江専門共通≫
<セーブ6>
また・・・あんなこと・・・ - 2
子供に示しがつかないんじゃ…… - 2
口ごもる - 2
少し待ってみる - 2
生理なんじゃ - 1
=静江Hルート=
<セーブ7>
もっといいコトをしよう - 2
安心させる - 2
教頭先生を探そう - 1
無言でスイッチを入れる - 2
【静江HルートEND1】

セーブ7から
校長には負けたくない - 1
安心させる - 2
やっぱり夜に…… - 2
イイからきてください - 1
【静江HルートEND2】

セーブ6から
断れないんですか? - 1
静江のことが心配 - 1
思い切って言う - 1
すぐに声をかける - 1
生理なんじゃ - 1
=静江恋愛ルート=
<セーブ8>
声をかける - 1
声をかける - 1
【静江恋愛ルートEND1】

セーブ8から
黙って近づく - 2
もう少し待つ - 2
【静江恋愛ルートEND2】※MAPを埋めたい人のみ。 - FOR MAP COMPLETION PURPOSES

セーブ5から
大人からみても怖い - 1
<セーブ9>
理恵と話すと、ほっとする - 1
≪理恵専門共通≫
<セーブ10>
お尻が柔らかかかったなあ - 2
大きなオッパイですね - 2
濡れた髪が色っぽいですね - 2
何か期待してますか? - 1
もっとシタかった - 1
=理恵Hルート=
<セーブ11>
セックスしたい - 2
今日夕方も来て欲しい - 1
俺も逢いたかったです…… - 2
じっくりと…… - 1
俺も…… - 2
【理恵HルートEND1】

セーブ11から
キスしたい - 1
今日夕方も来て欲しい - 1
俺に逢いに来てくれたんですか? - 1
裸エプロンで…… - 2
俺も…… - 2
【理恵HルートEND2】

セーブ10から
慌ててたなぁ - 1
なんでもないです - 1
風邪を引きますよ - 1
俺の家でくつろぐ気ですね - 2
むしろ嬉しかった - 2
=理恵恋愛ルート=
<セーブ12>
声が聞きたくて…… - 1
皐月さんのご飯が食べたい - 2
電話をする - 1
わかりました - 1
【理恵恋愛ルートEND1】

セーブ12から
昼間はビックリしました - 2
黙ってしまう - 1
やめておく - 2
電話でいいから - 2
【理恵恋愛ルートEND2】※MAPを埋めたい人のみ。 - FOR MAP COMPLETION PURPOSES

セーブ9から
理恵のように前向きな人間になりたい - 2
子供に対する愛情は深いようだと思う - 1
≪瑠美子専門共通≫
やっぱり他のものにしよう - 2
すぐに案内する - 1
反発する - 2
反論する - 2
=瑠美子Hルート=
<セーブ13>
報告するならどうぞと冷静にいう - 1
どうするかとうそぶく - 1
かわいそうに - 2
もう少し教育が…… - 1
【瑠美子HルートEND1】

セーブ13から
感じてたのだから無理矢理ではないと責める - 2
決まってると責める - 2
俺は好きですけどね - 1
もう少し教育が…… - 1
【瑠美子HルートEND2】※MAPを埋めたい人のみ。 - FOR MAP COMPLETION PURPOSES

Tadaa, I converted the game's Walkthrough to numerical code.
Options in the game range from 1 to 2, so use you brain and figure this out. =D

<セーブ1> [ Save 1 ] - You'll see this throughout the Guide, they're save spots, Bottom left of game menu (should be a SAVE icon) use it to save to the specific slot # mentioned in the guide, makes live easier, these usually come up before route-changing choices, so save when the Choice below <セーブ#> comes up before continuing.
≪???????≫ [ Map Route ] - In the guide this indicates that he Map in-game will pop up and tell you which route your previous Choice has set you on.
="Female Name"Hルート= [ H-Route] - same as Map Route, indicates H-route ( theres no other route so....enjoy)
【"Female Name"END#】 [End Route gained] - same as map route, auto-pops up map to tell you which End you obtained.
※MAPを埋めたい人のみ。 - FOR MAP COMPLETION PURPOSES , You DONT need to go this route for any CG ( not 100% sure, didnt notice any new CG going down the END2 routes).

Walkthrough Credit goes to this Post
Walkthrough Choice Numericaliztion(not a word) By HV3

Last edited:
After some grumbling (I sincerely apologize in advance if that wasn't meant for me but it read like it, and please excuse me for assuming it was common knowledge where the Keyboards and Languages tab was in my initial post with instructions, someone could have just said it wasn't clear enough if that were the case, hopefully they helped someone)...

One step was left out that may still help some people, if someone does not yet have the Japanese Language Pack and can't choose Japanese on the drop-down follow the first part of these instructions to get it through Windows Update then you will be able to choose it as per HV3's steps:
http://www.localizingjapan.com/blog/2011/01/

Note: This will turn the Windows interface itself Japanese after the logout so keep in mind where it was located to turn it back after you're done playing if you can't make out any Japanese (everything is in the same place).

Reactions: HV3
After some grumbling (I sincerely apologize in advance if that wasn't meant for me but it read like it, and please excuse me for assuming it was common knowledge where the Keyboards and Languages tab was in my initial post with instructions, someone could have just said it wasn't clear enough if that were the case, hopefully they helped someone)...

OH no no! Sorry if I ever meant that offensively at you Raven =)

I meant grumbling as in trying to get NTLEA to work then finding the post about LE, and that not working either, and some internal struggles and rolling around on the floor whining about having to change system language just to play one game, haha.

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
OH no no! Sorry if I ever meant that offensively at you Raven =)

I meant grumbling as in trying to get NTLEA to work then finding the post about LE, and that not working either, and some internal struggles and rolling around on the floor whining about having to change system language just to play one game, haha.

No problem then :)

Yeah, I agree it's annoying especially since it requires logoff, it's better when it's weird and only requires temporarily changing the clock/date format lol.

Need AGTH too, this game is using some kind of words that google cannot translate thoroughtly.
Fixed it!

Last edited:
aoyu18, how about for こすぷれえっち and 何故か彼女がボクにエッチを迫ってくる件? (both Wendybell/Tinkerbell game of Cyberworks sub brand)
It still occurs error when executing with NTLEAs latest version in Win7 Ultimate 64bit.
Applocale and Locale Emulator is still not work with this game(can't read letter).

It's annoying that Windows Japanese locale change and log-off.
Anyone resolve this problem with NTLEAs?

Last edited:
Greetings! Could someone help plz=) Even after using AlphaRomDie as ArcticWolf suggested, I got an error message....This one here00.jpg

I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me.

Greetings! Could someone help plz=) Even after using AlphaRomDie as ArcticWolf suggested, I got an error message....This one hereView attachment 9184

I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me.

if you read the thread you'd realize the people above you fixed their problems with cracking the game with AlphaROM Build20121001 (google it if needed, but I think its in the thread, theres only 3 pages) **Note: this is not the same as AlphaRomDie.

extract > run Cracker.exe > Drop the game.exe ontop of the new window that comes up from Cracker.exe > it should prompt you, choose left button, and it will create a new Game.exe file. run the game from that.

my new issue on Win10 is that can anyone tell me where this game saves??! every time I try to Load Game, it crashes, I can save ok, but loading crashes the game. I can play the game all the way through, to go back or follow the walkthrough is impossible.
I think it has something to do with where the game saves, I cant find it in the usual places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.