Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
wNxCDKe.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FD0E34FE9CD8095B80AAE809ED580084C8B0B62E&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-215034/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [140328] [裸足少女] 3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪.torrent
    23.9 KB · Views: 2,244
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 15,067
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 14,808
Re: [140328] [裸足少女] 3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪ [H-Game]

romanji: 3Ping Lovers! ☆ Ippu Nisai no Sekai e Youkoso♪

thank you been waiting for this one. much appreciated.

あなたは非常に多く、実際にこの1を楽しみにして感謝。

anyone have h-code for ITH ?

When I run both the Patcher and AlphaROM, it crashes the game. Anyone know the proper setting you use? (Thx for upload btw)

When I run both the Patcher and AlphaROM, it crashes the game. Anyone know the proper setting you use? (Thx for upload btw)
i only use patch and it run normally, maybe you use both so it crashes game
does anyone success hook text game ?

i only use patch and it run normally, maybe you use both so it crashes game
does anyone success hook text game ?

What setting do you use the patcher on? When I tried running just the patcher, then ran the game, it gave me some "3 Ping Lover" error, where I could only hit OK and Cancel, and the game force closed.

Nevermind, I derped. Figured it out. Thanx again ya'll.

Last edited:

If you guys have problems running the game, try using the patch with the second disk mounted.

AGTH: /HAN-20@4BA86E
Tested with ith3
thanks to aoyu18's@hongfire

Reactions: Moridin69
Had it working last night, tried to today, and the .exe vanished. I think I've tried every possible rotation of using the Crack + AlphaROM, tried just the Crack, tried checking no boxes for the AlphaROM and the Crack, and the top box a few of the times as well, all with no avail. Every time I double click the exe. it vanishes from my folder, if I double click the shortcut made from the AlphaROM, it makes the original exe vanish and makes the shortcut unable to work. Same goes for the AlphaROM, if I click Yes on the box after placing the exe on there, it makes it vanish. Not sure why I'm having so many problems with this game, played 100+ games and never had this happen before, spent about 5 hours in the last 2 days trying to get it to work, and for it to vanish on the second day is mind boggling.

Last edited:
Got it to work, I redownloaded the patch, and being my idiot self didn't notice the usage shortcut, this time I used it and found out that the bottom box was messing things up. Still took me awhile to get it going, but got it to work, yay!

I wish You or Coolface posted solution. I've literally tried everything, managed to run game once and then the same error happened http://scr.hu/0csz/w5htf. Probably it won't help me but any1 can translate the error?

Reactions: Reacshion
After having the same vanishing .exe issue (and many re-installs) I tracked the issue to my anti malware (but not my anti virus) program killing the .exe when it tried to do anything. Disabled it and ran the .exe through the crack and it functioned. I created a backup .exe elsewhere if this one gets killed again, but this got it to function after many attempts.

Reactions: Reacshion
The error is saying your missing disk 2. You need mount disk 2 and run the game once and it should work fine after that.

The error is saying your missing disk 2. You need mount disk 2 and run the game once and it should work fine after that.

YES! Thank You. I've mounted 3PING2 with Daemon Tools and it works like a charm now, everytime :) That was the problem. I guess case closed :D.

I wish You or Coolface posted solution. I've literally tried everything, managed to run game once and then the same error happened http://scr.hu/0csz/w5htf. Probably it won't help me but any1 can translate the error?

Ah, the solution to my problem was, when I used the Cracker(not alpha ROM), I had it selected for being a....uhhhh....Lemme relook the file up. Selected for not a RealLive program.

So basically, I just checked the first 2 boxes for the cracker, 3rd one unchecked, and it worked for me.

A shame that there is so little animated scenes. I was looking forward to them!

doe anybody know easy way to get al ending without the save because the walkkthrough is prety confusing

Thanks for the upload.

My problem is getting the "This is Japan Only" error. I've done all the obvious regional settings: Format to Japanese, Location set to Japan and Language Non-Unicode programs Changed System Locale to Japan. But I'm still getting the error. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Post a screenshot of the error if you can, can't really help since I have no idea where it's happening.

After having the same vanishing .exe issue (and many re-installs) I tracked the issue to my anti malware (but not my anti virus) program killing the .exe when it tried to do anything. Disabled it and ran the .exe through the crack and it functioned. I created a backup .exe elsewhere if this one gets killed again, but this got it to function after many attempts.
Thank you! Added the folder to my ignore list and that fixed it, only had to run the crack once and it worked perfectly. I had noticed there was a lot of malware threats since trying this game, that explains the problem, it thought it was malware.

Error.png
i can't start i just cant find out what the problem is i tried using the patch & alpharom at the diferent time but it doesnt work
i think it similar to the guy earlier but i cant find out what his solution = =
it an error 制品 with these word including lot of japanese and it only allow me to click either ok or cancel

Users who are viewing this thread