[Hentai game] [140328] [戯画] バルドスカイ ゼロ2 -BALDRSKY “ZERO”2- 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Maxi Single + Update 1.02 [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
mYvzRnc.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6D0EE119C75499515DEF41CE377421E6E4BB0C83&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-214031/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Lately, I am really busy with real life so no much times to hang around, my friend came and poked me that this game was out last night on Baidu blog and it took me "times" to get it done...>_<

Edt: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140328] [戯画] バルドスカイ ゼロ2 -BALDRSKY “ZERO”2- 初回限定版 + To.torrent
    34.7 KB · Views: 749
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 6,475
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 4,853
Last edited:
Re: [140328] [戯画] バルドスカイ ゼロ2 -BALDRSKY “ZERO”2- 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Maxi Single + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

Great share. Many thanks ;)

Re: [140328] [戯画] バルドスカイ ゼロ2 -BALDRSKY “ZERO”2- 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Maxi Single + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

can this game load the first save? like baldr sky?
btw, thanks for game, already waiting this from last month

The first one didn't have a save from Sagaoz, hope that this one will eventually.

VNDB

BALDRSKY ZERO2

Description

This is the sequel to BALDR SKY Zero.
Edward had waken up in the middle of a virtual battlefield with no memories.
He was assigned to the Squall squad under the notorious mercenary corps Fenrir.
One time while on a mission, he met and protected Marelle, who was being chased by government forces.
A few days after she joined Squall, she volunteered to partner up with him on missions.
Their squad leader Goodman approved of it just because he thought it was amusing for two people who didn’t have any memories of their past to pair up.
Ed also thought it would be a good opportunity for a ‘wired ghost’ like Marelle, who didn’t have a body in reality, to be in more touch with other people.

One day while they were on a mission to support Kei who had gotten into a bind, they came across a being that looked like a monster, but moved like a robot: the third most wanted Rasayana.
He was soundly defeated and thought he was going to be eaten, but nothing happened.
It appeared like Rasayana knew them.
Who exactly is Rasayana and how are Ed and Marelle related? [from Micchi's blog]

Thanks for the crack, now to wait for the Save Game.

Last edited:
I am already install the game and update it with icicle, 1.01, and 1.02 and after I crack with crack on this page and a windows said [bsz2.exe - enrty point not found] ,

I am already install the game and update it with icicle, 1.01, and 1.02 and after I crack with crack on this page and a windows said [bsz2.exe - enrty point not found] ,

Yeah, using the Patcher doesn't work. Also unfortunately when I use AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214, the game windows shows up with just a white screen, then turns black for a second before closing itself. Anyone else able to get this to work?

Yeah, using the Patcher doesn't work. Also unfortunately when I use AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214, the game windows shows up with just a white screen, then turns black for a second before closing itself. Anyone else able to get this to work?

I have the same problem, the patcher will create a shortcut. Use the shortcut, and it'll probably close itself again; but try another few times. Then it'll load up. At least, it did for me.

Step 1,
Open "AlphaROMdiE.exe" , and click the 2 & 3 option.
1.png

Step 2,
Use the mouse, and pull the "bsz2.exe" (Remember not the short cut!) into the banner. Then Press "YES".

Step 3,
Start & Enjoy!

Reactions: Melkai and Akhaz
Step 1,
View attachment 4298

Step 2,
Use the mouse, and pull the "bsz2.exe" (Remember not the short cut!) into the banner. Then Press "YES".

Step 3,
Start & Enjoy!

So, don't just drag "bsz2.exe" into it?

--

Having those two boxes checked did the trick, the Shortcut worked right away, Thanks. Only thing I need now is a 100% save.

Last edited:
sagaoz did has baldrsky -zero- 1.... but i don't know the reason, they deleted it!

sagaoz did has baldrsky -zero- 1.... but i don't know the reason, they deleted it!

No one reupped a new one after. Wonder if it's the same case for those Dragon's Raid games. Only the third one in that has a save on Sagaoz. I still need the saves for the first two for that series.

It work now. use file "つ (NoCD Tool) AlphaROM 3.x汎用 signup tool" I forgot where I got it though...... maybe some game from "GIGA"

No one reupped a new one after. Wonder if it's the same case for those Dragon's Raid games. Only the third one in that has a save on Sagaoz. I still need the saves for the first two for that series.

i guess the save game are attached to the main data, which is almost impossible to share to each other, which it would make the reason for sagaoz to deleted them.

i guess the save game are attached to the main data, which is almost impossible to share to each other, which it would make the reason for sagaoz to deleted them.

Doubt it, for Baldr Sky Zero 1, someone put up a save on the release thread and it worked. The Dragon's Raid 1 & 2 saves seem to work like other games from that company.

Step 1,
View attachment 4298

Step 2,

Step 3,
Start & Enjoy!

thanks!! worked like a charm!
so, guys, if you're still having problems. like errors or think you might've screwed up. follow these steps. next
you'll see an shortcut of bsz2.exe (shortcut) in the folder of the installation. open that up. if it pops up, but closes sometimes, try a few more times, and dont forget to run as ADMIN. simply right click the program, and click Run As Admin. have fun.

anyone got the serial for the bonus materials?
it doesnt activate without inputting it in the launcher
tho it does need internet connection

I need a help. With dozen of BALDRSKY games im lost. In what order i need to play to understand all story and lore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.