Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 5,405, Level: 47
    Points: 5,405, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by albertwyy View Post
    OK, they finally released an official statement: http://www.akabeesoft2.com/info_6.html

    There are loads of stuff mentioned, but, for the game:

    1. There will be free patch(es) to be freely distributed (6 months later?), content to be announced in their web site; and

    2. Customer support will be succeeded by AKABEiSOFT3 (not yet ready currently): http://www.akabeesoft3.com/info_effordom.html
    Ugh! I can't access the site right now, but they said why effordom soft is disbanding? and what will happen with effordom soft crown?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 245 Times in 156 Posts
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by zxciop View Post
    Ugh! I can't access the site right now, but they said why effordom soft is disbanding? and what will happen with effordom soft crown?
    You need Japan proxies or VPNGate to access to it, just like effordom soft's own web sites.

    And no, it doesn't mention anything about the reason of the disbanding, but says that effordom's production policy has departed from the production standard of AKABEiSOFT2, and so both parties agreed that brands of effordom (i.e. effordom soft and effordom soft crown) to be removed from being sister brands of AKABEiSOFT2 et al.

    So, not sure if the disbanding is a coincidence, or it is actually the result of the end of the collaboration (some sort of "outsourcing agreement"? As, if I still remember correctly, AKABEiSOFT2 said they didn't have too much power over the decision of effordom...).

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to albertwyy For This Useful Post:


  5. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 5,405, Level: 47
    Points: 5,405, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by albertwyy View Post
    You need Japan proxies or VPNGate to access to it, just like effordom soft's own web sites.

    And no, it doesn't mention anything about the reason of the disbanding, but says that effordom's production policy has departed from the production standard of AKABEiSOFT2, and so both parties agreed that brands of effordom (i.e. effordom soft and effordom soft crown) to be removed from being sister brands of AKABEiSOFT2 et al.

    So, not sure if the disbanding is a coincidence, or it is actually the result of the end of the collaboration (some sort of "outsourcing agreement"? As, if I still remember correctly, AKABEiSOFT2 said they didn't have too much power over the decision of effordom...).
    Yeah, I use proxies, but for some reason there are times were even that doesn't work haha...

    So...they aren't part of AKABEISOFT and become independent?

  6. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 245 Times in 156 Posts
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by zxciop View Post
    So...they aren't part of AKABEISOFT and become independent?
    The statement doesn't mention anything about the whereabouts of the company effordom itself, but just about the brands. (According to Wikipedia, they still have the brand あっぷりけ, but its latest product was released back in year 2012...)

    However, the brands were never directly held by AKABEiSOFT itself from the beginning, and I wouldn't have realised that effordom was related to AKABEiSOFT if this disbanding had not happened (well, in the list of sister brand links in AKABEiSOFT2's web site, the brands were indeed listed there)...

  7. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 5,405, Level: 47
    Points: 5,405, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by albertwyy View Post
    The statement doesn't mention anything about the whereabouts of the company effordom itself, but just about the brands. (According to Wikipedia, they still have the brand あっぷりけ, but its latest product was released back in year 2012...)

    However, the brands were never directly held by AKABEiSOFT itself from the beginning, and I wouldn't have realised that effordom was related to AKABEiSOFT if this disbanding had not happened (well, in the list of sister brand links in AKABEiSOFT2's web site, the brands were indeed listed there)...
    I see. Always wandered how this thing about brands work in visual novel companies, sorry for doing so many questions.

  8. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 245 Times in 156 Posts
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

    AKABEiSOFT2 has released a new statement regarding to the upcoming patch: http://www.akabeesoft2.com/info_7.html

    Basically (as what the statement claims):
    1. 唯々月たすく (who illustrates the LOVELY×CATION series published by the sister brands of the same company) will be the illustrator of a new release (instead of a patch; original (resigned) staff of the Cutie Bullet game (including the illustrator) can't do the patch due to conflict schedules, etc., so nothing will be added to that game anymore);

    2. The release will be in the theme of kishi with the capacity of a full-price game, and will be freely distributed to those who've got the Cutie Bullet game;

    3. The original target of "to be released after around 6 months" is postponed to "about a year".

    So... Expect something completely different from Cutie Bullet???
    Last edited by albertwyy; May 12th, 2014 at 05:21 PM.

  9. #47
    ~ Nyaa ~ Kurokaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    別世界
    Posts
    3,867
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 818 Posts
    Points: 80,564, Level: 100
    Points: 80,564, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by albertwyy View Post
    AKABEiSOFT2 has released a new statement regarding to the upcoming patch: http://www.akabeesoft2.com/info_7.html

    Basically (as what the statement claims):
    1. 唯々月たすく (who illustrates the LOVELY×CATION series published by the sister brands of the same company) will be the illustrator of a new release (instead of a patch; original (resigned) staff of the Cutie Bullet game (including the illustrator) can't do the patch due to conflict schedules, etc., so nothing will be added to that game anymore);

    2. The release will be in the theme of kishi with the capacity of a full-price game, and will be freely distributed to those who've got the Cutie Bullet game;

    3. The original target of "to be released after around 6 months" is postponed to "about a year".

    So... Expect something completely different from Cutie Bullet???
    from what i read it says that the patch for Cutie Bullet will be released after a year

    the new game with the theme "kishi" will be available freely to people who possess Cutie Bullet and will also be released as a new game for sale

  10. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 245 Times in 156 Posts
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokaze View Post
    from what i read it says that the patch for Cutie Bullet will be released after a year

    the new game with the theme "kishi" will be available freely to people who possess Cutie Bullet and will also be released as a new game for sale
    Ah yes, you're right about that... But I don't think we should take it too seriously for the time being, as, from what I see from the statement, no stuff are concrete right now (but only some big plans that anyone can claim freely)

  11. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 245 Times in 156 Posts
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Points: 9,866, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

    The support page at AKABEi SOFT3 for games from effordomsoft and effordomsoft crown is now open: http://www.akabeesoft3.com/support_effordom.html

    Game patches from the official site can be downloaded from there. A support mail form is also provided.

    P.S. No new content or bug fix patches for Cutie Bullet have got released there currently.

  12. #50
    Senior Member Haiyami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    440
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 53 Times in 24 Posts
    Points: 8,042, Level: 60
    Points: 8,042, Level: 60
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: [140328] [エフォルダムソフト] 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet 初回限定版 + Naked Cloak Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 122
    Last Post: December 30th, 2017, 06:25 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 29th, 2014, 07:18 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 12th, 2014, 12:38 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2014, 04:34 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 25th, 2014, 05:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •