[Hentai game] [140228] [Vanadis] 聖もんむすFestival!! ~お祭りだよ全員集合!~ + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
PEoom89.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AA8CE5F0E5FFE47F9EA41971F1CBB255B5A01524&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-206805/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [140228] [Vanadis] 聖もんむすFestival!! ~お祭りだよ全員集合!~ + Wall.torrent
    12.9 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
VNDB

romanji: Sei Monmusu Festival!! ~Omatsuri da yo Zen'in Shuugou!~

Description
This is the fandisk for the Monmosu series. All the characters from the past five games make appearances here, along with new heroines tapir Letes, dryad Prunus and baphomet Methi. [from Micchi's blog]

excuse me my friends, but anyone has a walkthrough for this game, i'm stuck in the 3rd day =/

Reactions: uenchuceli
I haven't seen any walkthroughs yet, but I'm not sure how you get stuck. I suppose it might have some dead ends if you make bad decisions earlier in the game like the ones where Retis enters the dreams of characters to influence the past, but haven't advanced a game with that sort of choice yet (I'll try and confirm it another time). The only tricky part was figuring out which decision changes the route you're on (for the record it's the one where you choose who to ask about the emergency escape passage on the second day, asking Suuiku puts you on Retis's route, asking Prunus's friend (Famu) leads to Prunus's route, and asking Comet is Mety's route).

Reactions: uenchuceli
dd.JPG
i'm stuck in the end of the 3rd day,No matter which option I choose I lose the game.Already tried to restart the game but I'm always stuck in this part.Someone can Help me??:(

choose these 3. If you still get a bad ending then yeah you messed up at a earlier choice, most likely the similar parts at the end of day 1 or 2
はた迷惑な人
いろいろなおかしと思う
にがてなタイプだな

choose these 3. If you still get a bad ending then yeah you messed up at a earlier choice, most likely the similar parts at the end of day 1 or 2
はた迷惑な人
いろいろなおかしと思う
にがてなタイプだな

I choose this 3.but i get a bad ending =/.I'll reset the game.thanks for the help.

Here's a temporary guide for you guys, since so many seem to be having trouble
I'm just going to list the correct choices to get through and I won't bother to write the name of all the scenes but obviously view all that become available, in this little guide when multiple new scenes become available I will always do them in this order: 65 years ago > 50years ago > Present, Though its not impossible I will make a mistake in the ordering lol, but I'll go my best. Also it should be noted that though I've completed the 3 new heroines routes, I'm still missing one scene and have no idea how to get it (I may have just missed clicking on one of the extra scenes :/), you'll have to figure that out on your own or wait for a real walkthough.

Day 1
ヴェーラを止める
自分たちで探す
Day 1 Epilogue
ライム
そんなことより、離して~!
何に使うつもりですか……?
みなライムさんを認めてくれるよう!
Day 2
コメット
(save - the next choice determines your route, doesn't change any of the other choices in the game)
[おふくろを頼る。 > Mety route] [プルヌスの友人に頼ってみる。 > Prunus route] [スィークさんに頼ってみる。 > Retis route]
Day 2 Epilogue
ヴェーラさんに頼もう (I'm pretty sure you can succeed regardless of who you choose)
ママに迷惑をかけないでください!
この意気地なし!
これも人徳ですよ!
Day 3
(nothing till epilogue)
Day 3 Epilogue
ラキスさんに干渉する
いろいろおかしいと思う
はた迷惑な人
苦手なタイプだなぁ
Day 4
屋上
教室
学園前
Day 4 Epilogue
アラーニェさん
メティ
シレーネさん
ビビさんに頼む
ファムさんしかいない!
End

Here's a temporary guide for you guys, since so many seem to be having trouble
I'm just going to list the correct choices to get through and I won't bother to write the name of all the scenes but obviously view all that become available, in this little guide when multiple new scenes become available I will always do them in this order: 65 years ago > 50years ago > Present, Though its not impossible I will make a mistake in the ordering lol, but I'll go my best. Also it should be noted that though I've completed the 3 new heroines routes, I'm still missing one scene and have no idea how to get it (I may have just missed clicking on one of the extra scenes :/), you'll have to figure that out on your own or wait for a real walkthough.

Day 1
ヴェーラを止める
自分たちで探す
Day 1 Epilogue
ライム
そんなことより、離して~!
何に使うつもりですか……?
みなライムさんを認めてくれるよう!
Day 2
コメット
(save - the next choice determines your route, doesn't change any of the other choices in the game)
[おふくろを頼る。 > Mety route] [プルヌスの友人に頼ってみる。 > Prunus route] [スィークさんに頼ってみる。 > Retis route]
Day 2 Epilogue
ヴェーラさんに頼もう (I'm pretty sure you can succeed regardless of who you choose)
ママに迷惑をかけないでください!
この意気地なし!
これも人徳ですよ!
Day 3
(nothing till epilogue)
Day 3 Epilogue
ラキスさんに干渉する
いろいろおかしいと思う
はた迷惑な人
苦手なタイプだなぁ
Day 4
屋上
教室
学園前
Day 4 Epilogue
アラーニェさん
メティ
シレーネさん
ビビさんに頼む
ファムさんしかいない!
End

Still doesn't work for me :deadsad: Does it change depending on your route?

Nope, the route changes nothing as far as choices are concerned. Just double checked it by speeding through the game, had no problems so I don't know what to tell you : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.