[Hentai game] [140228] [Sugar pot] 恋する少女(ドール)と想いのキセキ~Poupee de souhaits~ + Original Soundtrack + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Y5cTG5n.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F256529F2445531BB1B3C0216152404107B2AE1F&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-199318/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140228] [Sugar pot] 恋する少女(ドール)と想いのキセキ ~Poupee de souhai.torrent
    12.7 KB · Views: 856
Last edited:
From vndb , romanji: Koisuru Doll to Omoi no Kiseki ~Poupee de Souhaits~

Description
When he was a young boy, Tomoki met the puppet master Asuha who didn’t ‘use’ the dolls, but cherished them like people.
He doesn’t remember those times clearly, but he felt like the dolls there were alive when he snuck into her mansion and talked with them.
Those days were his most distant and happiest memories.

Now he works as a part-time freelance figure modeller while attending design classes at Tourin Gakuen.
One day, there was a rumour of a suspicious person around town. He openly dismissed the rumours as unfounded, but was actually afraid due to his timid nature.
It was actually a strange wooden doll which attacked him. However, a hooded girl with different coloured eyes which were bright like jewels leapt out to defeat the wooden doll and protect him, collapsing from exhaustion afterwards.

Then, another girl named Ena appeared before him as he was still dumbfounded at what occurred.
She pulled out a figure from the doll, which he instantly recognized as his first figure Towa.
She nodded and pulled up the hood from the fallen girl.
She had the same face as the figure. “I… returned… to fulfill our promise… master…” [from Micchi's blog]

hmm... Weird. The .exe will not work at all. I try to run the file but nothing happens, not even a warning message. Any ideas anyone?

hmm... Weird. The .exe will not work at all. I try to run the file but nothing happens, not even a warning message. Any ideas anyone?

Try using the Launcher from the CD first. Once the game started up one time, the .exe should work by itself.

Ah~ Jesus Christ it took me 8 months to realize why I couldn't make the game start. It seems when you install the game the resistrry path has some random symbols instead of a proper path. Thank god lately I meddle with the registry a bit so I know how to deal with these stuff.

EDIT: Actually it goes like this. When I install the game and then try to run it nothing happens, nothing at all no matter what I try. Now, this will certainly work for those who experience the same thing and use Windows 7 like me. Press Start -> Run and type "regedit"(without the quotes) then go HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SugarPot\恋する少女と想いのキセキ and click on the EXE value on the right. I assume that the .exe on the right will be like this "恋する少女と想いのキセキ.exeemObjects" or something similar. All you need to do is double click on the EXE and then the window which you can change the value will appear. Then simply delete the "emObjects" from it and leave only ".exe". And thats how I solved my problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aies

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?
kyou159357 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you re-up this mexashare? Thank you.
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
VALENTINE PINK died also
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
HoneyComing re:coming part 9 died all links, can you reupload it please